eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Anybody use 1 Shipstation account for all Stealth Accounts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/81248-anybody-use-1-shipstation-account-all-stealth-accounts.html)

trav 12-30-2014 11:59 PM

Anybody use 1 Shipstation account for all Stealth Accounts?

I am curious if anyone has successfully had luck using one shipstation account with Multiple Ebay Stealth Accounts?

I saw a few discussions on it in the forums, but didn't see whether anyone decided to give it a try yet.

jeffweico 12-31-2014 12:16 AM

Re: Anybody use 1 Shipstation account for all Stealth Accounts?

I have. And it does seem to work - HOWEVER:

All of my important accounts have only 1 eBay and 1 Amazon hooked to 1 ShipStation.

7 months ago, I tried setting it up with 3 new eBay accounts and 3 new Amazon accounts. All of the accounts are currently fine. THE TRUE TEST, HOWEVER, WILL COME WHEN ONE OF THE ACCOUNTS GOES DOWN! The thing is, often someone will cut corners or do something they shouldn't and nothing bad immediately happens, so they have a false sense of security. Because when accounts are running fine, eBay usually leaves them alone. It is only after an account goes down that we find out whether the method REALLY WORKS or not.

So, on balance, I would have to say I DON'T KNOW if it will work. It CAN be set up, but until an account gets suspended and the other 2 keep running, I won't know for sure.

trav 12-31-2014 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 625795)

All of my important accounts have only 1 eBay and 1 Amazon hooked to 1 ShipStation.

7 months ago, I tried setting it up with 3 new eBay accounts and 3 new Amazon accounts. All of the accounts are currently fine. THE TRUE TEST, HOWEVER, WILL COME WHEN ONE OF THE ACCOUNTS GOES DOWN! The thing is, often someone will cut corners or do something they shouldn't and nothing bad immediately happens, so they have a false sense of security. Because when accounts are running fine, eBay usually leaves them alone. It is only after an account goes down that we find out whether the method REALLY WORKS or not.

So, on balance, I would have to say I DON'T KNOW if it will work. It CAN be set up, but until an account gets suspended and the other 2 keep running, I won't know for sure.

Thanks for the feedback. That is a good point. I probably wouldn't have thought about it like that. It does make you wonder. I am not really sure what info shipstation sends to ebay when they do their third party tokens or whatever.

jeffweico 12-31-2014 01:40 AM

Each token would have to go through the stealth account setup. Doing them all from the same computer/IP would DEFINITELY link the accounts.

trav 12-31-2014 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 625814)
Each token would have to go through the stealth account setup. Doing them all from the same computer/IP would DEFINITELY link the accounts.

I agree with you on that.

epimetheus039 01-02-2015 12:46 PM

Quote:

No, the ban doesnt link any of the accounts. I have unintentionally tested this with numerous amazon.com, amazon.ca, ebay accounts.

trav 01-08-2015 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epimetheus039 (Post 626666)
No, the ban doesnt link any of the accounts. I have unintentionally tested this with numerous amazon.com, amazon.ca, ebay accounts.

Good to know. That is kind of what I thought too.

imboxsy 01-08-2015 04:04 AM

i have numerous accounts on one SS and have had accounts go down with no link to the others. 100% ok

guitarca18 05-14-2015 02:41 PM

I use one shipstation account with around 7 stand alone stealth ebay accounts, 2 amazon accounts, 2 amazon.ca accounts. Never had one issue. I set up the initial link with a VMware setup. Had quite a few Amazon accounts get suspended but it never affected any of the other accounts.

It works.

pr0wake 05-14-2015 03:47 PM

so what separates this token-grabbing program from others that do similar functions?

like: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tr...-can-link.html

flowclothingco 10-21-2015 01:47 AM

Quote:

Id like to know exactly what you mean by this.....do you mean switch into each stealth account and updated your shipstation account from within your stealth computer user account? ie: dont go to one user account/one ip and add all of your stealth ebay accounts at once, split up and do it from within each stealth?

flowclothingco 10-21-2015 01:49 AM

Quote:

my last question sounded really dumb....i have yet to set up an account thats why i asked...now i realize they send you a token within your ebay account and you verify on ebay and revert back to shipstation website.....hahaha very sorry for that dumb sounding question!!!

ampersand 04-07-2016 10:05 PM

Quote:

Oh. So do you access ship station from each individual machine and print those orders from there? Or did you access from on MEGA MAIN FRAME COMPUTER where you do all your printing?

solefoodbk 04-07-2016 10:48 PM

Keep in mind that it takes one software malfunction, or change from their tech team and it could EASILY link accounts.

So to actually back up Jeff, its best to only keep 1 strong account on 1 shipstation. I mean, if an account is making you at least 2K, you'd be stupid not to make everything you do on that account separate from the rest.

Its a business expense anyways...

But generally speaking, as it stands right now, you can add as many as you want without linkage, but your relying on Shipstation's api and all the tech stuff to never glitch or malfunction. I think we should all know that websites, especially sites like Shipstation can be prone to glitches, and change in software from their tech team (i.e updates)

glacier922 04-20-2016 02:09 PM

Quote:

Been 2 years since you wrote this jeffweico, shipsation still working out for you?

123 04-20-2016 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 764346)
Been 2 years since you wrote this jeffweico, shipsation still working out for you?

I have a couple of my smaller accounts on one shipstation account for over a year now and haven't had any issues. But just to be precautious I put my big accounts on a separate shipstation account

PeHe oT PecToPaHTa 04-20-2016 11:31 PM

Separate SS accounts was a wise choice. It seems that SS sneaky shares the IP/cookies to AZ (possible with eB, Etsy, etc.). Here is some proof:

http://i.imgur.com/Bhx812L.png

From their privacy page:

Quote:

TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION

We take your privacy very seriously. None of the information that is collected by ShipStation is rented or sold to any third parties for any purpose. Limited information may be shared with a third party that has partnered with ShipStation if that information is protected under a confidentiality obligation with that third party and is used only as a part of providing the ShipStation service to the customer. We reserve the right to disclose information when required by law.
If they were registered in Europe - Luxembourg - they would be required by the law to provide a FULL LIST and with EXACT DETAILS that are disclosed and shared to all of the 3rd party companies. But that's not the case with all of the Non-EU firms… generallly they can share the info with anyone and none of the sellers well know this.

:juggle:

glacier922 04-21-2016 01:04 AM

So now you're saying ship station isn't safe?

PeHe oT PecToPaHTa 04-21-2016 06:10 PM

I'm not saying this. Someone else from Facebook said this when his acc was banned just because he have just logged in into a shipstation acc that was used on a banned AZ acc.

So I link InkFrog - it's definitely safer to keep separately those kind of logins even when those tools (Shipstation, IF, etc.) provides "multi-accounts" (eB/AZ/Etsy) options.

rsot 04-21-2016 08:00 PM

Can't believe everything said on facebook - delusional sometimes

Play 04-22-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Once you've setup the tokens from the respective stealth accounts, logging into shipstation from any random computer at any time should be no concern right?

HurricaneHuntr 09-13-2016 07:25 AM

correct... they all use tokens. i still have a outright account that i use to help combine all my fees to coincide with my quickbooks. I've had stealth paypals,m ebay accounts etc.. all go down and none of the other accounts were linked i'm talking 25+ accounts. Same with inkfrog , Just follow same stealth rules when linking it to shipstation. Add token with new ip in that user account etc.. same ****, different story. Just don't do anything stupid like... forget to disconnect from wifi before switching accounts. etc.. etc..

And then sometimes you get lucky if you don't do it often.

If you follow stealth rules you'll be fine with inkfrog/shipstation/outright etc..

I've had inkfrog for years and no issues and that includes all types of suspensions from ebay.