New adventure. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-03-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Post New adventure.

Greetings all!

I am writing here in order to present a bit of my future plan and also to request a bit of tips and info.

First of all I will be selling on multiple eBay accounts. My plan is to have minimum 50 eBay accounts(50 on Uk and 50 on usa) due to having a lot of stock that I have to sell. Also I do not require any traditional withdraw method due to the fact that I have perfected my own private method which actually allows me to have the money 100% without tax problem (as in I actually pay the taxes lol).Due to this ,here is my first quesiton:

What would be the best and easiest method to verify the pp account without the need to actually withdraw to it? Are there any VCC there except entropay( I am not really sure to use this, no specific reason)? I have thought about a service called bancore which allows you to get vcc just using phone numbers (which for me would work great actually). Any idea on this would be really appreciated. Also in my country VBA are quite shady and do not feel comfortable opening up 100 accounts at a time.

Second thing is this: I aim to reach 20k (hopefully without no problems) on each ebay account and pp account. Here is where I am confused. On USA i know that after 200 sales and 20k received they ask for tax (which I wont be able to provide for the stealth accs) . I do not understand if this means that for example I can get 50k from 100 sales and they allow me until i reach 200 sales. Also on Uk i was not able to find anything related to this except something that in UK you have to report income only after 78k pounds /year or something like that(I might be a bit misinformed here).

Another problem is this: I will be buying my stuff from amazon and I was not able to find a tracking number for their items. I am looking for this in order to be able to provide it when someone buys one of my items. Is there any way for this or will I have to wait with funds on hold(until my accounts are liked by ebay ;3) untill they say the item is delivered. Also if I am not able to provide this how can I make sure not to be scammed?

And last thing is this: Has anyone of you have experiences with sending a big sum at a time? I am reffering to sums like 4-5k USD(3-3.5k pounds)in one transaction. This is something critical for all my business plan because in order to get my money withdrawn I need it to move in high amounts. Do you think contacting customer support to tell them about my future sending of money would be something worth the risk? Or is there any way to go around this?

Also a list of VPN and VM all of you use and recommend would be really appreciated . I have not decided yet due to the fact that I need to be able to use them for such huge quantity.
Thanks for the reading,sorry for the long post .

Thanks for all the help.
PS:Even though I am new here I have some knowledge and experience with all kind of stealth accounts and techniques . So please not send me to read the basics .

Last edited by darkbike; 03-03-2015 at 04:43 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: New adventure.

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you learn stealth.

Would recommended spacing out your post and/or shortening it a bit makes it easier to read.
Old 03-03-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your thoughts. Done already!
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Anyone that can share some info please?
Old 03-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Your going to be needing a lot of bank accounts if you want to run that many stealth accounts.

You need 1 bank account per stealth in order to withdraw funds.
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

As I said I will not be in need of bank accounts because I have sorted out a personal withdraw method. I am just in need to VBAs to verify those accounts. So this is again one of the problems I am facing but i think for this i will just stick to buying vbas from people here.
Old 03-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbike View Post
As I said I will not be in need of bank accounts because I have sorted out a personal withdraw method.
I'm going to guess your going to be transferring from paypal to paypal, right?
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

No,nothing that dumb. I can not share that information unfortunately here.
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

If you are interested I can share you my method via pm . Just send me a message,no worries it is all free. I believe the info is in good hands for such respected members. Also the method I developed allow me to withdraw 20k/month (max i tried) from paypal.