A Review of my Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-24-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default A Review of my Accounts

Hi everyone, Iqlouq, 25 from Paris, France. That's for my first post presentation.
I came across this forum like many of you did before i guess, because i'm starting to have issues with eBay.
I'm not gonna go on how their procedures are completely out of logic but i'm sure Kim Jung Un or any other dictator might learn a thing or two from the way they deal with problems.

That being said i come at you for advice on what should be my next steps with eBay, here's the situation :

- I sell antiques and collectables items.
- I ve always been as honest as one can be and never sold any couterfeited goods or ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items.
- I started with my first account "the big-one" then created a second one "the ****ty one" to center my first account on premium goods and the second one on more random antiques or damaged ones, for repair, spares ...
- The second one got limited in october and now i can't even list a thing on it, so i consider it DEAD.
- In November after my second account was limited i used a third account that had been created long before with 10/650€ limits, i called last week (like a complete idiot, but how was i suppose to know ? ) to have those limits raised after 30 + feedbacks. This resulted in a ban of this account and an email saying basically, we've linked it to your other two accounts and we suggest that you focus on improving those other two accounts.

Only one in fact considering that the "****ty one" is dead. My problem is that my "big-account" has now limits, limits that i can't know of (on eBay FR you can't know...) but i guess they are 10items or 5000€.

I currently have a 10% defects (out of 109sales), it will be 7,5% next month but then will hardly go down more than 1% a month as i am probably limited to 10 items a month.

My defects are simple : i do shill bidding when i list an item at 1€ SP as many of us do and as i wasn't aware of their policies I had cancelled from March 2014 to June 2014 many sales randomly picking a reason, some resulting in defects.
That counts as 6%/10%, 2% comes from me being careless and the other 2 from complete idiots (one opening a case because he couldn't find an engraving that was obvious to find for instance)..
After calculating i will be in the green again in July 2015 if everything goes right (i hope i'll dodge any trolls)

As i feel like i'm walking on eggshells i turn to you and my question is simple, what should i do ? (70% of my business comes from eBay..).
Obviously i'll start to look into stealth accounts and start to create backups in case anything goes wrong, but my question is about those accounts.

Thanks for reading this (too) long post and cheers to all of you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-01-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Re: A Review of my Accounts

Shill bidding is definitely walking on egg shells, especially if you are using the same account over and over. Hopefully the more experienced users can give you more info on the safety of your accounts. Welcome to the forums