Ebay suspension, ebay stealth, position im in, what to do next - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-31-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Ebay suspension, ebay stealth, position im in, what to do next

Hello all,

Im looking for some info on eBay Stealth accounts and what's needed. I had an account which i was selling from for a few years and then decided to shill bid, after being banned a few times ebay indefinatly closed my account, i opened another and carried on, within a few months that too got closed. I then used my girlfriends account and it wasnt long before that was closed as all account were being linked to my main one, this went on for about 4 years, 8 accounts are now closed and all linked to me.

Now ive used my name, my girlfriends name, my old address which is my parents and my current address, from what i understand i cannot use either addresses or names?

I now have access to another address, am registering a business to the address in my name, can i register this new business with ebay as a seller without being caught out as a previously banned seller?

Wouldnt the business be seen as the account holder and be able to sell as normal?

From my experience before i think its the internet connection and addresses that linked all my other accounts, the new address sorts the address issue, the internet connection can be reset for a new isp?!? As i physically have not moved i will need to do that with my internet connection.

Now as for bank and paypal accounts, i can make a bank account in my name easily, or register the business and make an account under that name. Link with paypal under a new email address and thats it?

Or take the business out of it altogether and just start ebay with my name, new address, bank and paypal accounts?

Please any info and help is greatly appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!