What's hot???? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-05-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default What's hot????

I have been selling upper end designer jeans for 4 years successfully until recently. Two things have happened to ruin this market for me. First, there are no wholesalers of AUTHENTIC merchandise that will sell to me at all. The prices I am paying for inventory allow me so little profit that I am really losing money after you figure in my time at the lowest rate possible. Second, eBay has placed limits - like 5 listings per month on most of the items I sell. They say that once I establish myself by selling lots of these jeans I can apply to get these limits raised - but that is going to be tough since I can only list 5 per month. So, what are some hot selling items for Internet sales?? I want to get a website and only use eBay as a marketing tool or secondary resource but I have to have some inventory. I have just about sold everything that I stocked up on last Summer and with these new restrictions - I am not really interested in buying more merchandise if I can only list 5 per month. (This is why I am juggling several eBay accounts at one time.) I keep an eye out for the top 10 sellers listed on eBay's Home page but they always seem to be the same thing. Electronic game systems, IPhones, basically small electronics. I have no idea how to buy these wholesale nor am I interested in investing thousands of dollars on a few units from an unproven supplier. Finally, I don't know a lot about small electronics - but my kids do if that is really the best market to get into. Any suggestions from those out there selling -what people want to buy? Has anyone gone from eBay to a website successfully? How about the eBay stores that have website addresses? How do those work for you?? I am ready to shake things up here a bit but I would like to start from a position of knowledge before I pony up the dough.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

You may receive same results as this thread...