eBay Stealth 0/0 issue - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-28-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (0)
Default eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Hey everyone-

Over the past week, i've been having the same problem with stealth accounts & wanted to see if this has been happening to anyone else. I make a lot of stealth accounts, but just this past week I've been having the exact same problem with the verification / requesting higher selling limits part. Normally what happens is when I create an account with an automatic 0/0, it would let me answer public records questions & I would either get more open or not, pretty straight forward. Even accounts with 5 or 10 it would give me the option to verify your personal info. Now, (over the past week) I click on request higher selling limits & then it just loads and brings me to some random page that says eBay, view your selling limits or learn about selling limits? It doesn't even say we could not verify your personal information or anything. It's really weird & very annoying. I've tried different browsers, even amazon aws and it keeps doing this for some reason. Idk i've tried everything I can think of, so just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing any similar issues.

Thanks guys!
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 04-28-2015
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,299
Thanks: 1,110
Thanked 4,930 Times in 3,397 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah View Post
Hey everyone-

Over the past week, i've been having the same problem with stealth accounts & wanted to see if this has been happening to anyone else. I make a lot of stealth accounts, but just this past week I've been having the exact same problem with the verification / requesting higher selling limits part. Normally what happens is when I create an account with an automatic 0/0, it would let me answer public records questions & I would either get more open or not, pretty straight forward. Even accounts with 5 or 10 it would give me the option to verify your personal info. Now, (over the past week) I click on request higher selling limits & then it just loads and brings me to some random page that says eBay, view your selling limits or learn about selling limits? It doesn't even say we could not verify your personal information or anything. It's really weird & very annoying. I've tried different browsers, even amazon aws and it keeps doing this for some reason. Idk i've tried everything I can think of, so just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing any similar issues.

Thanks guys!
So your making stealth accounts with real information? If so, hope you have permission to do so....because there is no way to correctly answer the questions....

*Identity Theft*
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-28-2015
123's Avatar
123 123 is offline
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,166
Thanks: 390
Thanked 1,242 Times in 705 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (631)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Are you using google voice? Some people have trouble with getting 0/$0 when using it
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-28-2015
elmo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,821
Thanks: 1,325
Thanked 912 Times in 562 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
iTrader: (337)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Are you using google voice? Some people have trouble with getting 0/$0 when using it
If I had to guess, he's using google voice
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-29-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmono View Post
If I had to guess, he's using google voice
I'd be willing to bet my left testicle that "Hannah" is a SHE, not a HE.

But anyways.....the OP is not complaining about the 0/0 limits, but rather that lately she has been getting some weird eBay glitch that won't give her the option of verifying public information for her accounts.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
hannah (04-29-2015)
  #6  
Old 04-29-2015
Speeder33's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,151
Thanks: 336
Thanked 581 Times in 422 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 72%
iTrader: (43)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
I'd be willing to bet my left testicle that "Hannah" is a SHE, not a HE.
This sounds like a bet that has no winners
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-29-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

haha thanks for responding, that was really funny. And you're right, I am a girl lol. But your exactly right, I just wasn't sure if anyone else has been having that same glitch problem. It seems likes it's rigged or something.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-29-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 171
Thanks: 3
Thanked 47 Times in 33 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

I've been opening accounts lately at 0/0, about 20 out of 22 and I have been using google voice. After reading this thread can I assume Google voice is the problem?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-29-2015
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,835
Thanks: 5,548
Thanked 8,368 Times in 7,672 Posts
Activity: 94%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Best way to have a good analysis of the situation is to list your account creationg steps hannah and joew8989. GV might be the issue but there might be OTHER issues - difficult to assume without understanding your full setup
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (04-30-2015)
  #10  
Old 04-29-2015
123's Avatar
123 123 is offline
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,166
Thanks: 390
Thanked 1,242 Times in 705 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (631)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew8989 View Post
I've been opening accounts lately at 0/0, about 20 out of 22 and I have been using google voice. After reading this thread can I assume Google voice is the problem?
Yes give tracfone a shot
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-29-2015
animekings99's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 600
Thanks: 68
Thanked 78 Times in 62 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah View Post
Hey everyone-

Over the past week, i've been having the same problem with stealth accounts & wanted to see if this has been happening to anyone else. I make a lot of stealth accounts, but just this past week I've been having the exact same problem with the verification / requesting higher selling limits part. Normally what happens is when I create an account with an automatic 0/0, it would let me answer public records questions & I would either get more open or not, pretty straight forward. Even accounts with 5 or 10 it would give me the option to verify your personal info. Now, (over the past week) I click on request higher selling limits & then it just loads and brings me to some random page that says eBay, view your selling limits or learn about selling limits? It doesn't even say we could not verify your personal information or anything. It's really weird & very annoying. I've tried different browsers, even amazon aws and it keeps doing this for some reason. Idk i've tried everything I can think of, so just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing any similar issues.

Thanks guys!
i made this thread this will help you out

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-n...heres-fix.html
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-29-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,126
Thanks: 11
Thanked 756 Times in 582 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
I'd be willing to bet my left testicle that "Hannah" is a SHE, not a HE.
Dude, never, ever bet your testicles! What you thinkin', man?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-29-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Thanks for all of your responses, I really appreciate it! But no I am not using google voice, I use an app called talkatone. It's the only app I could find with free unlimited mins. since it uses Wifi.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-29-2015
Speeder33's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,151
Thanks: 336
Thanked 581 Times in 422 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 72%
iTrader: (43)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah View Post
Thanks for all of your responses, I really appreciate it! But no I am not using google voice, I use an app called talkatone. It's the only app I could find with free unlimited mins. since it uses Wifi.
Free apps will all cause a problem. They have been abused but other stealthers.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-30-2015
123's Avatar
123 123 is offline
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,166
Thanks: 390
Thanked 1,242 Times in 705 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (631)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah View Post
Thanks for all of your responses, I really appreciate it! But no I am not using google voice, I use an app called talkatone. It's the only app I could find with free unlimited mins. since it uses Wifi.
Yeah thats pretty much the same thing, all those apps even some of the paid ones on iphone tend to cause 0/0, get a real phone easiest soloution
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-30-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

o ok I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know. I haven't had a problem with it so far, but anyways the problem was some security issue with the account & if you want more than a 5 or 10 limit you have to call in to answer the verification questions. I hope it's just a glitch or something, but knowing eBay I wouldn't be surprised if they rigged the system somehow making you call in from now on. But thanks again for all the help &i'll be sure to look into another phone option. A real one does sound like the best way to go right now, the last thing I need is another problem with eBay haha
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-30-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Dude, never, ever bet your testicles! What you thinkin', man?
Haha I only bet one! Plus I was right.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-30-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah View Post
o ok I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know. I haven't had a problem with it so far, but anyways the problem was some security issue with the account & if you want more than a 5 or 10 limit you have to call in to answer the verification questions. I hope it's just a glitch or something, but knowing eBay I wouldn't be surprised if they rigged the system somehow making you call in from now on. But thanks again for all the help &i'll be sure to look into another phone option. A real one does sound like the best way to go right now, the last thing I need is another problem with eBay haha
Just to clarify: Are you saying you had been having success in the past using Talkatone and then verifying the info on your accounts by answering security questions?

If so, it would be worth testing other options (Tracfones, Google Voice, etc) and then going back to Talkatone to see if anything changed.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-30-2015
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,835
Thanks: 5,548
Thanked 8,368 Times in 7,672 Posts
Activity: 94%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Still waiting on the listing of your account creation steps OP.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-30-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Just to clarify: Are you saying you had been having success in the past using Talkatone and then verifying the info on your accounts by answering security questions?

If so, it would be worth testing other options (Tracfones, Google Voice, etc) and then going back to Talkatone to see if anything changed.
Yes, that's exactly right I never even thought about that, but it seems like a really good idea. I'll go ahead and try that out & see if that works. Really good idea, thanks so much!!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-02-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah View Post
Yes, that's exactly right I never even thought about that, but it seems like a really good idea. I'll go ahead and try that out & see if that works. Really good idea, thanks so much!!
That's what we're here for!

Please report back and let us know the results, whether successful or not. That's how we all learn!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-02-2015
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,284
Thanks: 5,591
Thanked 9,123 Times in 7,097 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Dude, never, ever bet your testicles! What you thinkin', man?
Better to never assume either.

__________________
REAP WHAT YOU SOW. LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Issue spending money on stealth account Stealth247 PayPal Talk 2 10-06-2014 02:15 AM
New Stealth Account Strange Issue dmb8183 eBay Suspensions 8 06-13-2014 09:12 AM
adding a bank acc to stealth issue mista_khan UK eBay & Paypal 9 01-23-2013 02:02 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58