eBay Stealth 0/0 issue - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-28-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Hey everyone-

Over the past week, i've been having the same problem with stealth accounts & wanted to see if this has been happening to anyone else. I make a lot of stealth accounts, but just this past week I've been having the exact same problem with the verification / requesting higher selling limits part. Normally what happens is when I create an account with an automatic 0/0, it would let me answer public records questions & I would either get more open or not, pretty straight forward. Even accounts with 5 or 10 it would give me the option to verify your personal info. Now, (over the past week) I click on request higher selling limits & then it just loads and brings me to some random page that says eBay, view your selling limits or learn about selling limits? It doesn't even say we could not verify your personal information or anything. It's really weird & very annoying. I've tried different browsers, even amazon aws and it keeps doing this for some reason. Idk i've tried everything I can think of, so just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing any similar issues.

Thanks guys!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: eBay Stealth 0/0 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah View Post
Hey everyone-

Over the past week, i've been having the same problem with stealth accounts & wanted to see if this has been happening to anyone else. I make a lot of stealth accounts, but just this past week I've been having the exact same problem with the verification / requesting higher selling limits part. Normally what happens is when I create an account with an automatic 0/0, it would let me answer public records questions & I would either get more open or not, pretty straight forward. Even accounts with 5 or 10 it would give me the option to verify your personal info. Now, (over the past week) I click on request higher selling limits & then it just loads and brings me to some random page that says eBay, view your selling limits or learn about selling limits? It doesn't even say we could not verify your personal information or anything. It's really weird & very annoying. I've tried different browsers, even amazon aws and it keeps doing this for some reason. Idk i've tried everything I can think of, so just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing any similar issues.

Thanks guys!
So your making stealth accounts with real information? If so, hope you have permission to do so....because there is no way to correctly answer the questions....

*Identity Theft*
Old 04-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts

Are you using google voice? Some people have trouble with getting 0/$0 when using it
Old 04-28-2015

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Are you using google voice? Some people have trouble with getting 0/$0 when using it
If I had to guess, he's using google voice
Old 04-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmono View Post
If I had to guess, he's using google voice
I'd be willing to bet my left testicle that "Hannah" is a SHE, not a HE.

But anyways.....the OP is not complaining about the 0/0 limits, but rather that lately she has been getting some weird eBay glitch that won't give her the option of verifying public information for her accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
hannah (04-29-2015)
Old 04-29-2015
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
This sounds like a bet that has no winners
Old 04-29-2015
Threadstarter  

haha thanks for responding, that was really funny. And you're right, I am a girl lol. But your exactly right, I just wasn't sure if anyone else has been having that same glitch problem. It seems likes it's rigged or something.
Old 04-29-2015

Longevity: 60%

I've been opening accounts lately at 0/0, about 20 out of 22 and I have been using google voice. After reading this thread can I assume Google voice is the problem?
Old 04-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Best way to have a good analysis of the situation is to list your account creationg steps hannah and joew8989. GV might be the issue but there might be OTHER issues - difficult to assume without understanding your full setup
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (04-30-2015)
Old 04-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew8989 View Post
I've been opening accounts lately at 0/0, about 20 out of 22 and I have been using google voice. After reading this thread can I assume Google voice is the problem?
Yes give tracfone a shot
Old 04-29-2015

Quote:
Hey everyone-

Thanks guys!
i made this thread this will help you out

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-n...heres-fix.html
Old 04-29-2015

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Dude, never, ever bet your testicles! What you thinkin', man?
Old 04-29-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks for all of your responses, I really appreciate it! But no I am not using google voice, I use an app called talkatone. It's the only app I could find with free unlimited mins. since it uses Wifi.
Old 04-29-2015
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Thanks for all of your responses, I really appreciate it! But no I am not using google voice, I use an app called talkatone. It's the only app I could find with free unlimited mins. since it uses Wifi.
Free apps will all cause a problem. They have been abused but other stealthers.
Old 04-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Yeah thats pretty much the same thing, all those apps even some of the paid ones on iphone tend to cause 0/0, get a real phone easiest soloution
Old 04-30-2015
Threadstarter  

o ok I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know. I haven't had a problem with it so far, but anyways the problem was some security issue with the account & if you want more than a 5 or 10 limit you have to call in to answer the verification questions. I hope it's just a glitch or something, but knowing eBay I wouldn't be surprised if they rigged the system somehow making you call in from now on. But thanks again for all the help &i'll be sure to look into another phone option. A real one does sound like the best way to go right now, the last thing I need is another problem with eBay haha
Old 04-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Haha I only bet one! Plus I was right.
Old 04-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
o ok I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know. I haven't had a problem with it so far, but anyways the problem was some security issue with the account & if you want more than a 5 or 10 limit you have to call in to answer the verification questions. I hope it's just a glitch or something, but knowing eBay I wouldn't be surprised if they rigged the system somehow making you call in from now on. But thanks again for all the help &i'll be sure to look into another phone option. A real one does sound like the best way to go right now, the last thing I need is another problem with eBay haha
Just to clarify: Are you saying you had been having success in the past using Talkatone and then verifying the info on your accounts by answering security questions?

If so, it would be worth testing other options (Tracfones, Google Voice, etc) and then going back to Talkatone to see if anything changed.
Old 04-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Still waiting on the listing of your account creation steps OP.
Old 04-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Just to clarify: Are you saying you had been having success in the past using Talkatone and then verifying the info on your accounts by answering security questions?

If so, it would be worth testing other options (Tracfones, Google Voice, etc) and then going back to Talkatone to see if anything changed.
Yes, that's exactly right I never even thought about that, but it seems like a really good idea. I'll go ahead and try that out & see if that works. Really good idea, thanks so much!!
Old 05-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Yes, that's exactly right I never even thought about that, but it seems like a really good idea. I'll go ahead and try that out & see if that works. Really good idea, thanks so much!!
That's what we're here for!

Please report back and let us know the results, whether successful or not. That's how we all learn!
Old 05-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Better to never assume either.