My ebay listings were removed but I still can sell - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-05-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default My ebay listings were removed but I still can sell

Ebay removed all my listings, about 20 of makeup I sell by the thousands for 2 years now, and suddenly they told me they were thinking the items are ⊗⊗⊗⊗, which they are not because I know by the fact my wife wears them all the time, and she loves them and they are legit.

The funny thing is that they did not limit my privilegies for selling at all, it was just an email saying that it is against their policy to sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items on their site.

I am little confused, and I stop listings the makeup brand that they removed, but I still can sell another brand and kind of makeup with no limitations.

My confusion is this : should I take this email very serious, or it was just a random warning from Ebay and keep selling the way I used to do. I am still selling other good sellers with no limitations, so Should I give it a shot?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-06-2015
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: My ebay listings were removed but I still can sell

Do NOT relist those items, it will lead to more takedowns.

Once you have too many policy violations, your account will be suspended.

If that is your only violation then keep selling. if you have had a few in a short.period.of time it may be best to let the account 'cool down'.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
rene_perez (05-08-2015)
Old 05-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Consider yourself lucky that you were not suspended OP - do not repeat
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
rene_perez (05-08-2015)
Old 05-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 66%

Its serious do not re-list. I would advise calling up eBay and talking to them. This is assuming your products are legit as you claim. You should be able to find a way to clear it up with them. Likely you had a jealous competitor report you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vogeltron For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (05-10-2015), rene_perez (05-08-2015)
Old 05-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Can't recommend calling up eB either...they have been known to suspend manually...fyi
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
rene_perez (05-08-2015)
Old 05-06-2015

Longevity: 52%

yeah don't relist consider it as a warning.
The Following User Says Thank You to CustomerServiceProTip For This Useful Post:
rene_perez (05-08-2015)
Old 05-08-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 51%

Thank you guys for your response!!!

I called Ebay, and even though I have a great feedback score, 99.6 and Top Rated Seller status they said I had too many "not as described" item low pointers and I had too many disputes.

I offered invoices as proof of product legitimacy, and they didn't care about it because they said they are not saying the products are not legit, instead, they said they wanted to keep my account on the safe side before feedback get worse, that's why they removed all my listings specifically for that brand, the good side of it, I am still selling all my other stuff and keep listing with no restrictions, but that makeup was a great seller.

I used to sell more than 600 lipsticks a month, and for having 99.6 score I was doing pretty good handling disputes and complaints, and in 1 year I only had 6 negative feedback out of 2100+ . So for me is a little contradictory their decision, now what I have to do is just find another hot product.

My supplier was bummed when I told him I can't take any more, at least in the amounts I used to get, by the hundreds every week, but as an advice I could say:

Take the best picture for your name brand items and all the pics that could tell your item is legit. I got too confident selling a lot of those lipsticks that I didn't take the time to retake pictures and close ups to labels.

I am thinking to buy an account from here, but first I will buy the ebook pretty soon.

Any comments or questions don't hesitate, I could pass on supplier contact, no problem Keep selling guys, keep making a living on line, it is doable and reachable, thank you!
Old 05-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rene_perez View Post
Take the best picture for your name brand items and all the pics that could tell your item is legit. I got too confident selling a lot of those lipsticks that I didn't take the time to retake pictures and close ups to labels.
This is always the best advice, Stealth or not.

Quote:
I am thinking to buy an account from here, but first I will buy the ebook pretty soon.
We have excellent sellers on this forum, grab the Stealth Book, give a few dozen reads and then you will have a good understanding of Stealth.