eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Stealth Tools (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/86228-stealth-tools.html)

Andyvn 06-17-2019 05:15 AM

Re: Stealth Tools

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyboucher (Post 949364)
Multilogin app looks good but i am confused using a vpn with it and unsure if i need a vpn if i run multilogin app?

Don't use it with VPN. Buy some VPS and make yourself some sock5 or shadow proxies and you will never get things mixed up.

backamblock 06-17-2019 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyvn (Post 1011617)
Don't use it with VPN. Buy some VPS and make yourself some sock5 or shadow proxies and you will never get things mixed up.

+1
if you don't want to set up the proxies yourself you can also rent some on proxy websites (avoid proxy-seller.com tho ;)
multilogin with vpn just makes things more complicated then need to be.

hughes 06-17-2019 06:26 AM

Multilogin is no good for paypal at all as it doesn't keep cookies.

backamblock 06-17-2019 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hughes (Post 1011642)
Multilogin is no good for paypal at all as it doesn't keep cookies.

they do keep cokies and local storage in the paid version or not? isnt that one of their main selling points?

as an alternative, sphere.tenebris.cc will always be available.
waterfox/firefox with multilogin canvas defender plugin will also be a good option until it stops working like in chrome

coinzak 07-29-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by access0ner (Post 715597)
pixlr.com/editor photo shop operations
burner phones with SIM 100 minutes/$10/1 year expiration for verifying eBay seller account and paypal account
firefox
dd-wrt flashed linksys router , which gives a UI to clone MAC (change your IP)
google spreadsheets for IP changes and account details (with my main gmail that i've always used) with disabled web beacons
vanilla one gift cards to verify eBay and paypal
sub accounts with bank accounts (which i am still working on)
gmails (with disabled web beacons)
new user accounts on windows and mac
android to tether
EXIF Stipper on board with windows and for Mac - ImageOptim
the airplane mode button to get a new ip on my android
and of course your brain

how you disable web beacons ?

vinh261994 07-29-2019 10:53 PM

I have reg uk accounts with limit 1000 but I don't know how to list how to ebay not suspended

Awaken 07-30-2019 08:30 AM

::typing: Brain, VPN, stealth account, excel .....:bird:

minhtr 09-01-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbyboucher (Post 949364)
Multilogin app looks good but i am confused using a vpn with it and unsure if i need a vpn if i run multilogin app?

Hi, can you describe your confusion ? As far as my experience I leave proxy option as "without proxy". And you connect to your VPN service using OpenVPN for example. That is all. Multilogin browser will connect through that VPN service.

minhtr 09-01-2019 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinh261994 (Post 1022736)
I have reg uk accounts with limit 1000 but I don't know how to list how to ebay not suspended

To the best of my knowledge ebay will definitely suspend account right after first listing. It is unavoidable.

minhtr 09-01-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyvn (Post 1011617)

VPN service provider can supply you dedicated IP which has not been used and set aside only for you. But VPS can only shared IP which create a risk of obtaining an abusing IP.

minhtr 09-01-2019 02:27 PM

I have encountered a strange case when using VMware. I have not been able to open my VM in VMware. There is no notification from VMware. The software simply does not respond when I click to open VM. Is there anyone experiences the same situation?

Frequenc1 10-03-2019 09:27 AM

Hey Whats up !

amazing4 01-07-2020 07:30 AM

Hey, guys! I would like to give you some great ideas about eBay research.
Recently, I read about some software that allow you to check the sales volume that different sellers make. Thus you can research them and check who are those that really sell and check their best selling items.
After that, it is easy to find a supplier and sell as much as you can!

Also, there are ways to get your prices lower than competitors`prices which will allow you to sell cheaper ;) This is enough for you to rank on eBay 1st page for a given keyword.

I wish success to everybody! :)

swipetrader 01-20-2020 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatsUpWhatsUp (Post 673701)
Hey, guys.

After being on here for about 6 months now and taking a little leave from my job to focus on eBay after quite a successful 2 quarters, I'm trying to improve my stealth and free up as much time as possible.

What I mean by this is I've been a man, basic eBay and a laptop for 2 years now with 1 stealth and solely focused on that. I'm branching out and increasing operations...

What tools/technology could help or recommend?

I saw a fantastic post and used the search function but I just can't find it so I thought I'd get some fresh input.

Software, technology, time, motivation... anything you all find useful.

Thank you (:

My experience is it depends what you want with software. Are looking to fully automate?

dazller_the_great 02-28-2020 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatsUpWhatsUp (Post 673973)
Can someone explain Thunderbird and VMware? Looks like something I need to be getting!

vmware is a windows inside your windows , its an emulator , you can run windows 7 inside your windows 10 ,in a separate window , no need to buy another laptop every time you need a new fingerprint , lol

Kana 03-01-2020 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazller_the_great (Post 1073209)
vmware is a windows inside your windows , its an emulator , you can run windows 7 inside your windows 10 ,in a separate window , no need to buy another laptop every time you need a new fingerprint , lol

Hi,

Just making a new Windows user doesn't do the same job ?

Vinlou 03-05-2020 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazing4 (Post 1059985)
Hey, guys! I would like to give you some great ideas about eBay research.
Recently, I read about some software that allow you to check the sales volume that different sellers make. Thus you can research them and check who are those that really sell and check their best selling items.
After that, it is easy to find a supplier and sell as much as you can!

Also, there are ways to get your prices lower than competitors`prices which will allow you to sell cheaper ;) This is enough for you to rank on eBay 1st page for a given keyword.

I wish success to everybody! :)

May i guess. Is this Zikanalytics ?=}

Tim007 04-30-2020 11:02 AM

These are lists of cool tools and apps
Thanks to the thread starter and contributors

dazller_the_great 05-23-2020 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kana (Post 1073929)
Hi,

Just making a new Windows user doesn't do the same job ?

well , after some research i found that it will give new fingerprint for many things , like the media hash , but it will not make a new webgl or canvas , or font fingerprint , if you are creating multiple accounts , specially if you do it in short time , you will be caught and suspended , because the webgl and canvas are the same across them all , font finger print is less important if you just use the standard set of fonts that come with windows ,
if you just want to use your ebay accounts for every day sales , it will be good enough to use multiple windows users , specially if your account has already got an established history of sales

ahmaed 12-30-2020 06:59 AM

-I use firefox profiles
-Proxies
- Webrtc block
-Flash block
-Disable gmail beacons
-Pixel to edit images
-Ip burger extension
-whoer.net for my main page to show ip
-coorinates.org to locate ip and zip code
-VCC
-PINGME FOR VERIFICATION

sazilee 03-13-2021 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmaed (Post 1133773)

-I use firefox profiles
-Proxies
- Webrtc block
-Flash block
-Disable gmail beacons
-Pixel to edit images
-Ip burger extension
-whoer.net for my main page to show ip
-coorinates.org to locate ip and zip code
-VCC