eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Stealth Tools (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/86228-stealth-tools.html)

WhatsUpWhatsUp 05-31-2015 02:31 PM

Stealth Tools

Hey, guys.

After being on here for about 6 months now and taking a little leave from my job to focus on eBay after quite a successful 2 quarters, I'm trying to improve my stealth and free up as much time as possible.

What I mean by this is I've been a man, basic eBay and a laptop for 2 years now with 1 stealth and solely focused on that. I'm branching out and increasing operations...

What tools/technology could help or recommend?

I saw a fantastic post and used the search function but I just can't find it so I thought I'd get some fresh input.

Software, technology, time, motivation... anything you all find useful.

Thank you (:

ilcarletto 05-31-2015 04:10 PM

Re: Stealth Tools

...most powerful tool..?

YOUR BRAIN;)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq...kr8bo1_500.gif

aspkin 05-31-2015 04:12 PM

We need a thread like this..

Let's list our favorite tools.

JamesNorth101 05-31-2015 04:16 PM

I use an excel sheet for tracking IPs.

You can see the thread for it here > http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...-stealths.html

Would be totally lost without it

A whiteboard and a pad of paper are really useful as well for jotting down notes throughout the day

WhatsUpWhatsUp 05-31-2015 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 673713)
We need a thread like this..

Let's list our favorite tools.

Thanks, Aspkin. Looking forward to reading all the replies.

Emanresu 06-01-2015 04:32 AM

Mozilla Thunderbird, I used PopPeeper before that.
Vmware
Mifi 2200 and/or tethered cell phone service
Firefox and Chrome mobile browsers
Ipburger - I have IPburger set as the home page. I make sure to close every other tab before closing the browser
Excel or OneNote - Most people seem to use Excel. I used to use that but I have switched and have everything on OneNote now. One tab for sellers, one tab for buyers, one page per account. Other tabs for banned accounts, settings, notes, bookmarks, and anything else you could think of adding.
Exif Stripper - Remove metadata from pictures.
Microsoft Picture Manager - for editing the pictures.
Nitro Pro - for editing PDF files
TeamViewer
Entropay
NerdWallet.com - Bank account list
Trillian - for chatting
Google Voice/Tracfone/Net10
Stamps.com - I still use the eBay/PayPal shipping though.
Zebra label printer

I think that is it.

PS It is great to be a subscribed member to Aspkin.com

xxrange 06-01-2015 04:50 AM

Gnumeric Spreadsheet
private proxy
teapplix - best shipping service
zebra label printer
vcc's to pay ebay fees (entropay)
text/voice number
FIREFOX! (dont use any other avoid bs google linking)
Tons of cigarettes

123 06-01-2015 12:43 PM

24vc - provides me with fresh static ips for each account so i never have to worry about changing my ips nor noting them all down in a spreadsheet
VMware - I combine it with 24vc so I can techinically have 5 different computers running at the same time with 5 different ips makes multi tasking much easier
Thunderbird - can read all my stealth accounts emails without having to login to each
Excel, OneNote, and Google Docs - use all of them to note down important information
Teamviewer - when im on my laptop
Stamps.com
brothers laser printer
tracfones
tons of sticky notes!

Feel like I'm forgetting some stuff but I'll update it when I remember

WhatsUpWhatsUp 06-01-2015 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Post 673970)
24vc - provides me with fresh static ips for each account so i never have to worry about changing my ips nor noting them all down in a spreadsheet
VMware - I combine it with 24vc so I can techinically have 5 different computers running at the same time with 5 different ips makes multi tasking much easier
Thunderbird - can read all my stealth accounts emails without having to login to each
Excel, OneNote, and Google Docs - use all of them to note down important information
Teamviewer - when im on my laptop
Stamps.com
brothers laser printer
tracfones
tons of sticky notes!

Feel like I'm forgetting some stuff but I'll update it when I remember

Can someone explain Thunderbird and VMware? Looks like something I need to be getting!

123 06-01-2015 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatsUpWhatsUp (Post 673973)
Can someone explain Thunderbird and VMware? Looks like something I need to be getting!

VMware makes managing multiple accounts very easy, think of it like firefox except each tab is a new computer. So for example you can have five tabs open meaning you have 5 different computers running at the same time and if you combine that with a VPN you can literally have 5 different ip addresses running at the same time. So it makes multi-tasking between accounts extremely convenient and easy.

gonzoman 06-01-2015 05:16 PM

For people like me who tends to think about 10 things at the same time
(daydreaming mostly). If you are using firefox portable, the chances of
linking is higher than separate user accounts.
I found a website called: goglogo.com
It looks like google search engine, but instead of having "google" in the main page
you can put any name you want. So when I first start a stealth account with
ff portable I put the stealth name on goglogo and make it my home page. So from
that point every time i log to this portable account I have the stealth
showing up first thing. That's just a double check and to make sure you are in the account you think you are at.
Say your stealth name is Mike Smith,
it will look like that on your goglogo home page:
http://www.goglogo.com/s.asp?lo=Mike%20Smith

I also change the firefox template color (background) when using portable
with stealth to make sure I don't mix it with my regular firefox.

edit: not sure why the picture of the webpage is not showing up but
I think you got the idea

Dmshark25 06-02-2015 09:35 AM

I'd be lost without my IPAD

I do everything with an iPad

I use IPVIEW APP, which shows the current ip and keeps a running list of every IP ever used, I have 3 years of IPs saved in the App on the list

The App is great because if the current IP is the first one on the running list you automatically now u never used it before, assuming u open the App each time u change your IP

I than touch the IP AND its copied , I open "Numbers" and in a spreadsheet I have headings of each stealth account and under in a list every IP USED, so I can use the search function to see what IP was used with each account

I also use numbers and have a spreadsheet with every stealth account and all the information , name, address, Dob, phone number, etc.. For each account, so I just click the tab , I have all accounts numbered

Than SWITCH is a great App, you can make like 14 user accounts, and label each with the name of the stealth account

I also use other browsers and label them for other stealths

I have LOGMEIN which is a great remote App, I'm able to log in to my PC and Lab top from anywhere

I also can change my home IP FROM anywhere using LOGMEIN along with a WEMO outlet , I'm able to change my Mac and than reset my modem by switching in and off the WEMO switch really quick

All my banking information easily accessed by each APP, Also any prepaid debit cards now have an APP

Also I use my iPad as a phone with the many APPS, using 4GLTE, the calls come in perfect now

And everything is backed up each night to the cloud

my iPad Air is a great tool, oh and the iOS mail center, you can add all your email address and you will know what is happening at all times with any account in real time.

I have an iPad Air and its unlocked , I just slip in a verizon, att, and T-Mobile sim, and easily change IPS, and ISP

agag2 07-13-2015 12:54 AM

Google Sheets comes in handy to keep track of accounts..

rsot 07-13-2015 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agag2 (Post 684770)
Google Sheets comes in handy to keep track of accounts..

Nice find.

jojo2012 07-13-2015 11:50 AM

Definitely my favorite tools besides a lot that has already been mentioned is my zebra printer and my Solid State Drive! My ssd saves so much time, switching between user accounts is extremely fast, seconds literally, maybe 5-8 seconds between accounts. I also have a newer think pad with a i7 quad core processor and 16 gig of ddr3 ram. The speed is amazing. The thought of going back to a traditional hdd is painful.

And one more thing is my At&t internet device, it's an older one, called the elevate, it shuts of & restarts super quick, maybe 15-20 seconds to get a new ip.

jakobrockz 07-13-2015 12:51 PM

I recently just bought a flashed mifi on eBay and absolutely love it. Highly recommend it!

Smoothness 07-13-2015 01:20 PM

Fraudfox vm

Vip72 socks client

Proxifier

That's it. Pretty simple

easy.bake.oven 07-15-2015 08:40 PM

Stickies - really good post-it note thingy

Show HTML add-on for Thunderbird - handy for my normal emails, like really handy

nerdydood 07-18-2015 11:28 PM

I use pencil and eraser to track #'s that show up when i type in ipburger on my radioshack tandy computer.
Motorola flip phone to answer calls from ebay customer service
Ledger paper to do my accounting (complete with t-accounts)
Crayons to color code my different accounts

jakobrockz 07-19-2015 12:28 AM

I recently invested in a white board in my office and I'm loving it. I tend to THINK I can remember things but always forget them hours later. So writing quick notes whenever they pop into my head works out great for me.

I also put a checklist for what I need to get done for the day

flowclothingco 08-08-2015 02:28 PM

I always keep my second computer open to jot notes down or check the forums
Love you all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nerdydood (Post 686704)
I use pencil and eraser to track #'s that show up when i type in ipburger on my radioshack tandy computer.
Motorola flip phone to answer calls from ebay customer service
Ledger paper to do my accounting (complete with t-accounts)
Crayons to color code my different accounts

LOL I love your style! :))))

kvncsta 08-10-2015 08:38 PM

1. my BRAIN
2. VPS
3. Stealth Info (name, new bank info, etc)
4. This forum

Its been SOOOO much easier than Amazon. I haven't even tried on Amazon in at least 3 months...Theyre ****ing good!:brushteeth:

rockitaway 08-12-2015 09:11 PM

The most recent tool I've been using which has been VERY helpful is Evernote. I have the desktop version, free. I use it to keep track of account info (as well as google docs), notes, set reminders, forward important emails to save, save prospective inventory pdfs and receipts (to import to quickbooks) etc.

It's also available and syncs with a mobile app version, so I can still get reminders and jot notes throughout the day.

empirestate 08-13-2015 09:36 PM

I'm really liking this addon for my favorite browser FireFox.

https://addons.cdn.mozilla.net/user-...ied=1437998370

stevebills 08-15-2015 04:03 PM

BT hub best for swoping ip's
Firefox
excel
entropay
Irfanview
Photobucket
Samsung galaxy camera
32 inch Benq monitor as im blind
buy everything from the shoplifters its always half price (joking)
Dymo 450 Label Printer
Teamviewer
JamesNorth101= use his brain :heh:

aspkin 08-15-2015 04:15 PM

How do you work with Turbo Lister Steve?

And Aweber/Mailchimp for eBay?

stevebills 08-15-2015 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 695380)
How do you work with Turbo Lister Steve?

And Aweber/Mailchimp for eBay?

ignore those I dont use for ebay :nono:

JamesNorth101 08-15-2015 04:43 PM

I hope you dont try to sell it on eBay.... I am pretty fond of it

richie2065 08-19-2015 01:59 AM

Firefox then add in ISO privacy from additional tools / apps

richie2065 08-19-2015 02:00 AM

it would be removed under VERO!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 695387)
I hope you dont try to sell it on eBay.... I am pretty fond of it

hAve 08-21-2015 05:31 PM

convert-jpg-to-pdf.net
pdftoword.com
Brain
CrazyLister - for listings templates
GoogleDocs
OneDrive
This forum

Kwatog07 08-22-2015 09:16 AM

The best tool I ever read here is the brain Lol.

Just joined the forum and purchased the ebay stealth guide but havent read it yet. I have to be honest, I don't understand yet why there has to be lots of tools to use. That's why I'm here I guess.lol so need your help guys, dont know where to start. Perhaps read the guide first but can you guys recommend good threads for a newbie like me?

Got suspended by ebay 5 months ago and cant get back to selling after creating several accounts.

Btw, I'm frOm Philippines and what I'm after is to create my own stealth account and manage it effectively without being suspended again.

Thanks!
Jay

gonzoman 08-22-2015 03:07 PM

Not sure if it was mentioned but Photoshop is one of the most important tools to me personally. Working on pictures to make them look better, and being able to change backgrounds etc saves a lot of time and help generate more sales.

eperez1459 09-30-2015 06:55 PM

Very Very good information guys thank you all!

DVMay 09-30-2015 07:17 PM

Great info!

sewy 10-01-2015 04:02 AM

My friend Excel. Without it i would be already lost....

martichka 10-03-2015 10:27 PM

Great thread. Thanks a lot!!

tazi2010 10-08-2015 07:28 AM

Do you think its worth getting a new laptop, separate to one that has had an account suspended on it just to be on the safe side? Or is clearing cookies sufficient?

aking 10-08-2015 04:36 PM

I use a dry erase board to keep my account balances, $ transfers, IP addresses, and one more thing that I cant remember lol. I have all my accounts on separate note cards that I keep in a drawer for reference when needed.

I dont go anyway without my laptop that I bought a few months ago and Verizon Mifi device. I can get a new IP address in a matter of seconds when needed, and can switch User names pretty easily.

* Firefox as my browser.
* My homepage on each user account is ipburger.com so i can check my IP address.
* Exif for stripping photos.
* Excel spreadsheet for calculating profits and researching potential new items.
* Endicia/Dazzle for labels
* Zebra laser printer for printing labels.

123 10-08-2015 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazi2010 (Post 712065)
Do you think its worth getting a new laptop, separate to one that has had an account suspended on it just to be on the safe side? Or is clearing cookies sufficient?

No that's pointless just make a new user account or use vmware even better