eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Increasing selling limits on a new eBay account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/86322-increasing-selling-limits-new-ebay-account.html)

returnix 06-04-2015 12:47 AM

Increasing selling limits on a new eBay account

Hey guys.
I can see in the selling forums, that people sell alot of ebay accounts that are just lets say 5 days old, with 100/1000 selling limits, or even higher.
When I [rookie lol] tried to open a stealth account and call ebay to request a higher selling levels, I offcourse couldn't get lol.
They said I should establish a selling account and then ask for a selling raise.
How do the sellers do this here? how they get this raises on a fairly new accounts?
Do they link a good accounts to the new account and then unlink them? [but then they risk on getting ban's dont they?]
someone has an idea?

JamesNorth101 06-04-2015 01:49 AM

Re: Increasing selling limits on a new eBay account

Lots and lots and lots of practice.

Sellers will not give away these secrets. It takes months and years to work out how to make the account in the exact manner to get these higher limits.

Sellers will be there to support you, often even if you do not buy an account from them, but trade secrets are trade secrets. It would be like asking you to give away your list of suppliers.

Linking to an established account and then unlinking doesnt work. The account would just get banned.

hodgesdavid684 06-04-2015 01:59 AM

My newly created account was awarded 1000/25000 limit at the begining, and no, I didn't link it to any accounts nor calling ebay to request limit increase. It's just so random. If you can't get out of 5/500 jail then maybe you should revise your account creation method. Things to consider including:
1. IP address. Please note here that even you use a dedicated VPN service doesn't mean that your IP is "fresh". Dedicated means as is, and do not guarantee a freshness.
2. Phone number. For instance, it would be harder to get out from 0/0 jail with google voice.
3. VCC. You can search around for the best VCC for stealth.
Use stealth guide as a beginners guide until you find your very own method.
Good luck

easy.bake.oven 06-04-2015 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 674679)
Lots and lots and lots of practice.

Sellers will not give away these secrets. It takes months and years to work out how to make the account in the exact manner to get these higher limits.

Hiya, I am not a seller so I am happy to share my years of experience.

Share the love I say X Its not about cashing in X

rsot 06-04-2015 04:25 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth

james13v 06-04-2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hodgesdavid684 (Post 674682)
My newly created account was awarded 1000/25000 limit at the begining, and no, I didn't link it to any accounts nor calling ebay to request limit increase. It's just so random. If you can't get out of 5/500 jail then maybe you should revise your account creation method. Things to consider including:
1. IP address. Please note here that even you use a dedicated VPN service doesn't mean that your IP is "fresh". Dedicated means as is, and do not guarantee a freshness.
2. Phone number. For instance, it would be harder to get out from 0/0 jail with google voice.
3. VCC. You can search around for the best VCC for stealth.
Use stealth guide as a beginners guide until you find your very own method.
Good luck

Those big accounts usually get their limits dropped as soon as you start selling. Or a few weeks later. Either way, everything I've heard from this forum, is that they get lowered.

wtfebay 06-04-2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 674829)
Those big accounts usually get their limits dropped as soon as you start selling. Or a few weeks later. Either way, everything I've heard from this forum, is that they get lowered.

Says who? Stop pushing false information if you dont have any experience with those accounts. I am running 7 accounts with 1000/25000 limits and dont sell anywhere close to the limit on every account and have not had the limits lowered. Nor have I heard anyone state their limit has been lowered with a 1000/25000 account.

JamesNorth101 06-04-2015 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 674829)

That is strange, becuase I have never heard that.... I spend a fair bit of time on here as well :)

Got any links?

james13v 06-04-2015 01:36 PM

lol you guys are really going to make me look through all the threads again?

I've seen it time and time again on this forum. Guy comes on. " omgerd guys! I just made a new ebay account, and I got 1000/25000!"

Like clock work, the big guys come in, to tell people not to get to excited, that sometimes ebay just gives people large limits right off the bat. But once they start selling, ebay lowers the limits back to a normal amount, instead of the fluke amount.

I can remember this at least 5 times so far. I haven't bothered to be on this forum much lately, so I don't know any recent threads about it.

JamesNorth101 06-04-2015 01:43 PM

No I am not sure I have ever seen that

You may be confussing that with the fact that sometimes limits do not appear on an account and people think that they have got an unlimited account. At which point they are informed that limits will appear soon enough.

rsot 06-04-2015 01:56 PM

Can speak to sellers here to buy high limit accounts too OP

returnix 06-05-2015 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 674860)
Can speak to sellers here to buy high limit accounts too OP

thank you all for your responses.
I do know how to open and manage a stealth account, got about 4 right now (one with 100 and other with 10) but its kinda driving me crazy that people just open an account and it got 100/5000 limits right off. I bought some accounts like that from buyvcc, but man, 200$~ for an account that can be opened in 15 minutes, thats way too much for me.

GhostOfAmazon 06-05-2015 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by returnix (Post 674984)
I do know how to open and manage a stealth account, got about 4 right now (one with 100 and other with 10) but its kinda driving me crazy that people just open an account and it got 100/5000 limits right off. I bought some accounts like that from buyvcc, but man, 200$~ for an account that can be opened in 15 minutes, thats way too much for me.

Practice calling eBay, practice handling your voice, nervous tics, etc, and you'll be able to get 50+ items a month limits on your accounts first day.

Will you be able to call eBay and get 1000 items per month? Of course not. But you can get far better than the paltry 5 or 10 items most accounts start with.

JamesNorth101 06-05-2015 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by returnix (Post 674984)

It may well take 15/20 mins to open an account, but that is not taking into account the months and years that the sellers have spent learning how to get these limits.

It’s much the same as how it may well only take a lawyer 20 mins to draw up some paperwork for you, but they spend 3 to 7 years getting a law degree to learn how to draw up this paperwork. You’re not paying for their time, but their experience as well

returnix 06-05-2015 05:14 AM

Thats the thing, I opened this thread to know if this even possible, as I thought that it is not and the sellers use some unknown methods. Thanks everyone, gonna try and call em' :)

JamesNorth101 06-05-2015 05:15 AM

If the sellers can do it then its possible :)

Bare in mind that if you ring your account may just as easily get shut down :thumb:

GreenBean 06-05-2015 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by returnix (Post 675026)
Thats the thing, I opened this thread to know if this even possible, as I thought that it is not and the sellers use some unknown methods. Thanks everyone, gonna try and call em' :)

Appraise the situation carefully before doing this.

What is the potential returnix business plan?

Has this plan factored in patience.

Much more homework than merely controlling your nervous tics comes into the equation.

:shhh:

bastantey 06-05-2015 06:13 AM

Live chat,Tell them your a established business and need higher limits.

JamesNorth101 06-05-2015 06:15 AM

eBay US does not have live chat

GhostOfAmazon 06-05-2015 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 675027)
If the sellers can do it then its possible :)

Bare in mind that if you ring your account may just as easily get shut down :thumb:

He's aware. He messed it up once already.

But again....who gives a crap about a 5 or 10 limit account? It's nothing.

By calling he potentially increases his limits by 500%. All the info he needs to accomplish this is within this forum.

JamesNorth101 06-05-2015 06:34 PM

I have never had a report of someone calling and getting a limit go from 10 items to 500 items on a new account in the US....

At most it goes from 10 to 30 or 40, that is if the account does not get shut down

GhostOfAmazon 06-05-2015 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 675270)
I have never had a report of someone calling and getting a limit go from 10 items to 500 items on a new account in the US....

At most it goes from 10 to 30 or 40, that is if the account does not get shut down

500% = 5x the current amount.

Your figures would be correct if I had said 5000%.

:peace: