eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Increasing selling limits on a new eBay account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/86322-increasing-selling-limits-new-ebay-account.html)

returnix 06-04-2015 12:47 AM

Increasing selling limits on a new eBay account

Hey guys.
I can see in the selling forums, that people sell alot of ebay accounts that are just lets say 5 days old, with 100/1000 selling limits, or even higher.
When I [rookie lol] tried to open a stealth account and call ebay to request a higher selling levels, I offcourse couldn't get lol.
They said I should establish a selling account and then ask for a selling raise.
How do the sellers do this here? how they get this raises on a fairly new accounts?
Do they link a good accounts to the new account and then unlink them? [but then they risk on getting ban's dont they?]
someone has an idea?

JamesNorth101 06-04-2015 01:49 AM

Re: Increasing selling limits on a new eBay account

Lots and lots and lots of practice.

Sellers will not give away these secrets. It takes months and years to work out how to make the account in the exact manner to get these higher limits.

Sellers will be there to support you, often even if you do not buy an account from them, but trade secrets are trade secrets. It would be like asking you to give away your list of suppliers.

Linking to an established account and then unlinking doesnt work. The account would just get banned.

hodgesdavid684 06-04-2015 01:59 AM

My newly created account was awarded 1000/25000 limit at the begining, and no, I didn't link it to any accounts nor calling ebay to request limit increase. It's just so random. If you can't get out of 5/500 jail then maybe you should revise your account creation method. Things to consider including:
1. IP address. Please note here that even you use a dedicated VPN service doesn't mean that your IP is "fresh". Dedicated means as is, and do not guarantee a freshness.
2. Phone number. For instance, it would be harder to get out from 0/0 jail with google voice.
3. VCC. You can search around for the best VCC for stealth.
Use stealth guide as a beginners guide until you find your very own method.
Good luck

easy.bake.oven 06-04-2015 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 674679)
Lots and lots and lots of practice.

Sellers will not give away these secrets. It takes months and years to work out how to make the account in the exact manner to get these higher limits.

Hiya, I am not a seller so I am happy to share my years of experience.

Share the love I say X Its not about cashing in X

rsot 06-04-2015 04:25 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth

james13v 06-04-2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hodgesdavid684 (Post 674682)
My newly created account was awarded 1000/25000 limit at the begining, and no, I didn't link it to any accounts nor calling ebay to request limit increase. It's just so random. If you can't get out of 5/500 jail then maybe you should revise your account creation method. Things to consider including:
1. IP address. Please note here that even you use a dedicated VPN service doesn't mean that your IP is "fresh". Dedicated means as is, and do not guarantee a freshness.
2. Phone number. For instance, it would be harder to get out from 0/0 jail with google voice.
3. VCC. You can search around for the best VCC for stealth.
Use stealth guide as a beginners guide until you find your very own method.
Good luck

Those big accounts usually get their limits dropped as soon as you start selling. Or a few weeks later. Either way, everything I've heard from this forum, is that they get lowered.

wtfebay 06-04-2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 674829)
Those big accounts usually get their limits dropped as soon as you start selling. Or a few weeks later. Either way, everything I've heard from this forum, is that they get lowered.

Says who? Stop pushing false information if you dont have any experience with those accounts. I am running 7 accounts with 1000/25000 limits and dont sell anywhere close to the limit on every account and have not had the limits lowered. Nor have I heard anyone state their limit has been lowered with a 1000/25000 account.

JamesNorth101 06-04-2015 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 674829)

That is strange, becuase I have never heard that.... I spend a fair bit of time on here as well :)

Got any links?

james13v 06-04-2015 01:36 PM

lol you guys are really going to make me look through all the threads again?

I've seen it time and time again on this forum. Guy comes on. " omgerd guys! I just made a new ebay account, and I got 1000/25000!"

Like clock work, the big guys come in, to tell people not to get to excited, that sometimes ebay just gives people large limits right off the bat. But once they start selling, ebay lowers the limits back to a normal amount, instead of the fluke amount.

I can remember this at least 5 times so far. I haven't bothered to be on this forum much lately, so I don't know any recent threads about it.

JamesNorth101 06-04-2015 01:43 PM

No I am not sure I have ever seen that

You may be confussing that with the fact that sometimes limits do not appear on an account and people think that they have got an unlimited account. At which point they are informed that limits will appear soon enough.

rsot 06-04-2015 01:56 PM

Can speak to sellers here to buy high limit accounts too OP

returnix 06-05-2015 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 674860)
Can speak to sellers here to buy high limit accounts too OP

thank you all for your responses.
I do know how to open and manage a stealth account, got about 4 right now (one with 100 and other with 10) but its kinda driving me crazy that people just open an account and it got 100/5000 limits right off. I bought some accounts like that from buyvcc, but man, 200$~ for an account that can be opened in 15 minutes, thats way too much for me.

GhostOfAmazon 06-05-2015 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by returnix (Post 674984)
I do know how to open and manage a stealth account, got about 4 right now (one with 100 and other with 10) but its kinda driving me crazy that people just open an account and it got 100/5000 limits right off. I bought some accounts like that from buyvcc, but man, 200$~ for an account that can be opened in 15 minutes, thats way too much for me.

Practice calling eBay, practice handling your voice, nervous tics, etc, and you'll be able to get 50+ items a month limits on your accounts first day.

Will you be able to call eBay and get 1000 items per month? Of course not. But you can get far better than the paltry 5 or 10 items most accounts start with.

JamesNorth101 06-05-2015 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by returnix (Post 674984)

It may well take 15/20 mins to open an account, but that is not taking into account the months and years that the sellers have spent learning how to get these limits.

It’s much the same as how it may well only take a lawyer 20 mins to draw up some paperwork for you, but they spend 3 to 7 years getting a law degree to learn how to draw up this paperwork. You’re not paying for their time, but their experience as well

returnix 06-05-2015 05:14 AM

Thats the thing, I opened this thread to know if this even possible, as I thought that it is not and the sellers use some unknown methods. Thanks everyone, gonna try and call em' :)

JamesNorth101 06-05-2015 05:15 AM

If the sellers can do it then its possible :)

Bare in mind that if you ring your account may just as easily get shut down :thumb:

GreenBean 06-05-2015 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by returnix (Post 675026)
Thats the thing, I opened this thread to know if this even possible, as I thought that it is not and the sellers use some unknown methods. Thanks everyone, gonna try and call em' :)

Appraise the situation carefully before doing this.

What is the potential returnix business plan?

Has this plan factored in patience.

Much more homework than merely controlling your nervous tics comes into the equation.

:shhh:

bastantey 06-05-2015 06:13 AM

Live chat,Tell them your a established business and need higher limits.

JamesNorth101 06-05-2015 06:15 AM

eBay US does not have live chat

GhostOfAmazon 06-05-2015 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 675027)
If the sellers can do it then its possible :)

Bare in mind that if you ring your account may just as easily get shut down :thumb:

He's aware. He messed it up once already.

But again....who gives a crap about a 5 or 10 limit account? It's nothing.

By calling he potentially increases his limits by 500%. All the info he needs to accomplish this is within this forum.

JamesNorth101 06-05-2015 06:34 PM

I have never had a report of someone calling and getting a limit go from 10 items to 500 items on a new account in the US....

At most it goes from 10 to 30 or 40, that is if the account does not get shut down

GhostOfAmazon 06-05-2015 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 675270)
I have never had a report of someone calling and getting a limit go from 10 items to 500 items on a new account in the US....

At most it goes from 10 to 30 or 40, that is if the account does not get shut down

500% = 5x the current amount.

Your figures would be correct if I had said 5000%.

:peace:

GhostOfAmazon 06-05-2015 06:51 PM

Also, I know most of you are unaware, because you think the boogyman is going to get you if you call eBay, but when you call eBay, they put notations on your account that the next rep can see (whether it's for a phone call or an account review). In other words, eBay will know you called and the general outcome of the call.

It's my theory that the more "reviews" your account "passes" the stronger and less likely to be suspended it will be. If the general theory that stealth accounts never get reviewed by a human being is correct (which I highly doubt, otherwise their would be a predictable algorithm to the "random" limit increases, which their isn't), than the inevitable review from a live eBay employee for you-name-the-cause (Buyer Protection case, DSR's, etc) are just as likely to kill your account as John the eBay Account Increase Rep is. Better to get it done and over with day 1 than have it being an important asset and killed on year 2 because they realized the account had ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info.

JamesNorth101 06-06-2015 02:40 AM

No one has said that calling eBay is the boogyman... I have never seen anyone say this.

But its not the best way to operate a stealth account which is what a lot of people do say

123 06-06-2015 03:35 AM

Welcome aboard! Limits nowadays can get increased pretty quickly just by selling to the limit and getting a few good feedbacks. Or if you want a high limit package right away can always buy an account. Good luck!

returnix 06-06-2015 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Post 675387)
Welcome aboard! Limits nowadays can get increased pretty quickly just by selling to the limit and getting a few good feedbacks. Or if you want a high limit package right away can always buy an account. Good luck!

I understand that you don't want to share your "secrets" but please don't rush me to purchase an OVER priced package from you or the other suppliers while not providing any help.
Thank you anyway

kittylove 06-06-2015 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by returnix (Post 675405)
I understand that you don't want to share your "secrets" but please don't rush me to purchase an OVER priced package from you or the other suppliers while not providing any help.
Thank you anyway

how do you know its overpriced?
i didnt see where he rushed you..

Play 06-06-2015 06:58 AM

Quote:

Thank you anyway

He was simply providing you with an alternative to all the other solutions others had put forward. No point in him reiterating what others said?

Anyway, welcome to the forums and you will soon learn that there is so much to learn.

:welcome;

easy.bake.oven 06-06-2015 07:34 AM

Quote:

Thank you anyway

Sorry to poke my nose in again, but the guy just shared his knowledge with you and its a good bit of information.

The sellers on here are not micky mouse characters and do not push for anything, infact they help out a lot.

The community here are great so don't worry about that sort of stuff.

As he said, you can increase your limits yourself with patients and stuff or if you cant wait, you have to spend money to buy an account.

I am sure there are a few other ways, but what ever you choose, it will take time and effort and maybe some money to make money.

I spent weeks and weeks reading around on this forum and wham bham, it all work out great.

Nose poker is out X

Play 06-06-2015 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oven.hot.pizza (Post 675420)
I spent weeks and weeks reading around on this forum and wham bham, it all work out great.

I spent 3 years reading around this forum and I think its safe to say, this stealth business is very dynamic and is a constant learning curve. Even to this day I learn something new every time I read around.

GhostOfAmazon 06-06-2015 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 675380)
No one has said that calling eBay is the boogyman... I have never seen anyone say this.

I think it's obvious that I was exaggerating for effect.

Quote:

But its not the best way to operate a stealth account which is what a lot of people do say
There is 0 evidence to support this claim.

Quote:

Not contributing to the members question at all. Just promoting your own product. Hmm....

Quote:

Exactly.

Quote:

how do you know its overpriced?
Because 300 dollars an hour is more money than most high paying professional fields with a Masters degree or equivalent pay.

Quote:

As he said, you can increase your limits yourself with patients and stuff or if you cant wait, you have to spend money to buy an account.

I am sure there are a few other ways, but what ever you choose, it will take time and effort and maybe some money to make money.
He could, or he could get an instant increase by calling eBay.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...ng-limits.html

rsot 06-06-2015 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 675440)

or he could be suspended pending ID verification...can't recommend to call eB

GreenBean 06-06-2015 08:08 AM

Quote:

'Coughs'.... GOA makes that claim when he is putting the rest of the forum down.:deadhorse:

GhostOfAmazon 06-06-2015 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 675443)
or he could be suspended pending ID verification...can't recommend to call eB

Had it happen ONCE in 30+ calls for different accounts. The rep even increased my limits to 50 items per month, the ID required for FUTURE increases. Easily fixed anyway.

Quote:

'Coughs'.... GOA makes that claim when he is putting the rest of the forum down.
What can I say....I learned from the best! Aspkins finest.

returnix 06-06-2015 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 675440)
I think it's obvious that I was exaggerating for effect.

There is 0 evidence to support this claim.

Not contributing to the members question at all. Just promoting your own product. Hmm....

Exactly.

Because 300 dollars an hour is more money than most high paying professional fields with a Masters degree or equivalent pay.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...ng-limits.html

I did not try to sound rude, I just tried to say exactly what this guy meant. No one has a "special method" probably, and this is tis is it. This is what I looked for, the knowledge that you CAN get a raise by calling in on a new account, as I tought it is not possible.

GhostOfAmazon 06-06-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by returnix (Post 675474)
I did not try to sound rude, I just tried to say exactly what this guy meant. No one has a "special method" probably, and this is tis is it. This is what I looked for, the knowledge that you CAN get a raise by calling in on a new account, as I tought it is not possible.

It's VERY possible, and if you have any doubts, PM me and I'll send you proof.

bjammin 06-06-2015 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 675490)
It's VERY possible, and if you have any doubts, PM me and I'll send you proof

GoA, I know you had your disputes with some account sellers, but that does not speak for all account sellers on this forum. My main purpose on this forum has been and always will be to help ppl who need help, not just myself by selling accounts. I have explained to many ppl how to create accounts as opposed to selling them an account. I have never demanded any post or threads by you to be taken down, nor have i felt threatened by any post you have made in regards to how you make accounts or how you like to call in on accounts. Please do not generalize all account sellers together in a single group. We are all individuals with varying opinons :)

GhostOfAmazon 06-06-2015 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 675524)
GoA, I know you had your disputes with some account sellers, but that does not speak for all account sellers on this forum. My main purpose on this forum has been and always will be to help ppl who need help, not just myself by selling accounts. I have explained to many ppl how to create accounts as opposed to selling them an account. I have never demanded any post or threads by you to be taken down, nor have i felt threatened by any post you have made in regards to how you make accounts or how you like to call in on accounts. Please do not generalize all account sellers together in a single group. We are all individuals with varying opinons :)

My apologies bjammin.

You're correct...it was wrong of me to group all "account sellers" as one entity. Just because you do the same or similar things on this forum, does NOT mean you all agree on certain viewpoints.

I'm not going to name any specific names (you know who you are) but MOST of my staunch criticizers HAPPEN to be account sellers, however, the vast MAJORITY of account sellers here have NEVER criticized me. I'd like to publicly apologize to all those who haven't spoken down to me who I inadvertently insulted by painting them as "guilty by association" via the way I spoke in generalities. In the future, I will do my best to insure I don't blame parties who are not involved.

I have updated my previous post to clarify this intent.

james13v 06-11-2015 02:39 PM

Quote:

Just as with my other comment before, I'll add in to this one as well. This forum's mantra is " never call ebay unless you absolutely have to".... That sure sounds like a boogyman to me. They specifically denounce the practice entirely, unless you're account is going down anyways. Are we reading the same forum here? ;)

JamesNorth101 06-11-2015 02:47 PM

Not totally correct there. I am not saying to not call them, I am however saying that doing so is a risk that does not really need to be taken.

Why take an unnecessary risk? If you wish to go ahead and ring them anyway that is totally fine, but you may get your account shut down or get an ID request. It does happen.