Another acc suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-12-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Another acc suspended

Got a 6 month old acc suspended - MC113. Had about 20 feedbacks, 1 neut with very bad statement regarding authenticity of an item though. Can that be a reason?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,910 Times in 8,203 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Another acc suspended

Yes quite likely so :( did you get a negative? Have you repeatedly sold this item?
Old 08-12-2015
Threadstarter  

No, I got a neutral feedback. I sold only one item for 6 months. One of my customers was not satisfied, so left me a neut, along with a full refund. It was somewhere in the very beginning of me doing stealth, so I didn't notice his neut and didn't ask him to remove it. But since then, like 3 months have passed, I've sold like 15 items more, then tried to list another item (not the same as I was selling all the time, and 2x more expensive and quite risky), and got suspended in 4 days after listing. I think that listing another item caused a review, and they found that very bad feedback.
Old 08-14-2015

Longevity: 51%

I'm not very sure if it's just the listing. For some of my stealths I got negative/nuet and relisted the same item without a problem. but... I havn't waited 3 months I just post the next day.
Old 08-14-2015
Threadstarter  

I think it was also due the fact that I listed another, more expensive item, which I didn't sell ever. I suppose it triggered a manual review, and that's the result. And a bunch of bad luck, I suppose.
Old 08-14-2015
Executive [VIP]

I sold about 10-15 items when I started one of my stealths and then got a neutral feedback with "Ok, thanks" comment. He also rated me 3 or less starts and when I contacted him to ask whats up, he said that a part of the item was broken when it arrived- But it was sold for spares/parts anyway, so I left it at that. He never wanted a refund or anything, was actually pretty happy with the item.
I believe that item cost £7.99 or something similar.

I have since sold items for quite a bit more with most expensive item that I've sold was £120 and lately the average trasnaction fee has been somewhere between £40-60.
I've not had any problems with the account, nor have I been limited or any of my listings pulled.

I sell used items, vintage brands- used dildos.

Could it be the category risk in general that got you limited? If something triggers manual review, surely its a high risk item that would trigger it anyway, across all accounts if you'd list it? I mean, why would you think that neutral feedback alone is something that got you limited?

The item that I got my neutral feedback on was random item and everything that I've listed since then has been more expensive and probably higher(not HIGH) risk item.

I just think its purely down on the individual item and the category, rather then the neutral- Unless the neutral feedback was for the same item ofc.
Old 08-14-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,910 Times in 8,203 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
I think it was also due the fact that I listed another, more expensive item, which I didn't sell ever. I suppose it triggered a manual review, and that's the result. And a bunch of bad luck, I suppose.
Agree that one neutral feedback would not likely lead to automatic action....perhaps the manual review did happen
Old 08-14-2015
Threadstarter  

That was a very high risk item. I think that if you sell something that is like 2-3 times more expensive then the items you sell usually, it may trigger a human review. And humans do not like feedbacks that have "PHAKE" work inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
I sold about 10-15 items when I started one of my stealths and then got a neutral feedback with "Ok, thanks" comment. He also rated me 3 or less starts and when I contacted him to ask whats up, he said that a part of the item was broken when it arrived- But it was sold for spares/parts anyway, so I left it at that. He never wanted a refund or anything, was actually pretty happy with the item.

I have since sold items for quite a bit more with most expensive item that I've sold was £120 and lately the average trasnaction fee has been somewhere between £40-60.
I've not had any problems with the account, nor have I been limited or any of my listings pulled.

Could it be the category risk in general that got you limited? If something triggers manual review, surely its a high risk item that would trigger it anyway, across all accounts if you'd list it? I mean, why would you think that neutral feedback alone is something that got you limited?

The item that I got my neutral feedback on was random item and everything that I've listed since then has been more expensive and probably higher(not HIGH) risk item.

I just think its purely down on the individual item and the category, rather then the neutral- Unless the neutral feedback was for the same item ofc.
Old 08-14-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Agree that one neutral feedback would not likely lead to automatic action....perhaps the manual review did happen
Yes, i think that EB reps killed me. But I wonder why no MC067, but an instant MC113.
Old 08-14-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
That was a very high risk item. I think that if you sell something that is like 2-3 times more expensive then the items you sell usually, it may trigger a human review. And humans do not like feedbacks that have "PHAKE" work inside.
I'm sure if the 2x3 applies because I've gone from selling £5 items to selling £50 item without any problem and thats 10x increase in price.
Might just be an X pricepoint, if anything.

If it was VERY high risk item, then it could have been just the item itself, rather than your previous neutral. If it did trigger the manual review then its no surprise that a suspension was handed out- Clearly odd feedback, if selling VERY high risk item.

Seems like basic "oh ****, sold some risky items" suspension more than anything
Old 08-14-2015
Threadstarter  

Now I know what is so risky, that my previous risky items are child' play
Old 08-14-2015

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post

Did you just say USED DILDOS?! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA