Transferring Funds without Bank? Selling Phones with Stealth? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-12-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Transferring Funds without Bank? Selling Phones with Stealth?

Hello I bought the stealth guide + an account , but little did I know that stealth accounts aren't good for high risks items (phones). Which is a big inconvenience to me because that's all I sell

this account i bought is 10/1000

So the sob;s asked for documentation on that stealth account
The documentation was not approved i do not know why
Just like my main account (horrible situation they shut me down for no reason)

So Now im kinda stuck with 415$ in that paypal account
I have not linked a bank account because I don't wana be associated with that account at all
Being that I will burn a bank account just for 400$..

Is there a way to transfer this money? I was thinking of paypal transferring the money to my unlocker guy but I don't want him to be linked to that account and have his legitimate ebay account shut down cause of me

Is there anyway to get this money into actual cash or through paypal transfers?

I just don't want to burn out my new bank accounts I made since I will be using them for reachable address/ new accounts I made 500/25k limit

Would it look bad if I transfer those funds to my original paypal (restricted selling account)

My original plan was to pay my unlocker guy for phones

He charges me 20 per unlock and I was gona send him funds directly through paypal (like I already do with my main account)
But pay him 40 for each .. then have him pay me back 19 for each unlock I did back to my original account

This guy Is from UK i've been working with him for song long the trust is there... so that doesn't worry me but what worries me is EB linking those paypal transactions to my stealth account being restricted

Then Having him Restricted cause of it..

is it really impossible to sell phones on ebay? I never did nothing wrong with my original account (no neg feedback / 100% positive)
I provided legitimate receipts and everything .. 1st Documentation not approved because the receipts had my name as a cashier(even though I explained I work for the company) .. 2nd documentation attempt.. they did not approve again (this time they also find my bidder accounts) and that's it.. they restrict me for good and don't let me know why either
are they really just evil and don't want to see people profiting?

Im just kinda bummed out that STEALTH EBAY accounts don't work for PHONES/High Risks items , which I did not expect :/ ....

any info is GREATLY APPRECIATED
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-12-2015
Banned

Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Transferring Funds without Bank? Selling Phones with Stealth?

You have to start off slow and build up trust with ebay, sell low priced "safe" items first. Use photoshop to get your documents looking legit and with the stealth accounts info. Cell phones can be sold with stealth accounts just like legit accounts (as it seems you have found out). If you operate the account carefully and spread sales over multiple accounts and go slow (the reason for multiple accounts) then you will be able to keep the accounts running for a long time.
Regarding the bank account/PayPal transfer - there are plenty of bank options to choose from and with a couple accounts at each bank you should have access to many, many, many accounts so burning 1 good bank account for $400 is not a bad deal.

Last edited by fox20c; 09-12-2015 at 09:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to fox20c For This Useful Post:
Ovillam26 (09-12-2015)
Old 09-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovillam26 View Post
Hello I bought the stealth guide + an account , but little did I know that stealth accounts aren't good for high risks items (phones). Which is a big inconvenience to me because that's all I sell
First....Stealth Accounts have to be aged....just like a real account. You can't sell high risk items on either as a first item. You could of saved yourself all that hassle if you would of asked the account seller.

Quote:
So the sob;s asked for documentation on that stealth account
The documentation was not approved i do not know why
Just like my main account (horrible situation they shut me down for no reason)
What docs did you submit? And there's always a reason...always.

Quote:
So Now im kinda stuck with 415$ in that paypal account
I have not linked a bank account because I don't wana be associated with that account at all
Being that I will burn a bank account just for 400$..
If you don't/didn't want to have yourself associated with that account....how did you plan to get the funds out?

Quote:
Is there anyway to get this money into actual cash or through paypal transfers?
You can try and invoice the PayPal with another and pray.

I just don't want to burn out my new bank accounts I made since I will be using them for reachable address/ new accounts I made 500/25k limit

Quote:
Would it look bad if I transfer those funds to my original paypal (restricted selling account)
If the Paypal isn't banned/limited...it might work.

Quote:
My original plan was to pay my unlocker guy for phones
Holly crap this is getting loooong.

Quote:
is it really impossible to sell phones on ebay?
You...need.........age..........the............acc ount(s).........with none high risk items.........and..........build...............fee dback.

Holly Molly I need a break........

Quote:
I never did nothing wrong with my original account (no neg feedback / 100% positive)
I provided legitimate receipts and everything .. 1st Documentation not approved because the receipts had my name as a cashier(even though I explained I work for the company) .. 2nd documentation attempt.. they did not approve again (this time they also find my bidder accounts) and that's it.. they restrict me for good and don't let me know why either
are they really just evil and don't want to see people profiting?
Look, your selling High Risk Items, do you know what that means? I hope you do.

Quote:
Im just kinda bummed out that STEALTH EBAY accounts don't work for PHONES/High Risks items , which I did not expect :/ ....
Please stop with the stealth accounts don't work......
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Ovillam26 (09-12-2015)
Old 09-12-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
First....Stealth Accounts have to be aged....just like a real account. You can't sell high risk items on either as a first item. You could of saved yourself all that hassle if you would of asked the account seller.

What docs did you submit? And there's always a reason...always.

If you don't/didn't want to have yourself associated with that account....how did you plan to get the funds out?

You can try and invoice the PayPal with another and pray.

If the Paypal isn't banned/limited...it might work.

Holly crap this is getting loooong.

You...need.........age..........the............acc ount(s).........with none high risk items.........and..........build...............fee dback.

Holly Molly I need a break........

Look, your selling High Risk Items, do you know what that means? I hope you do.

Please stop with the stealth accounts don't work......
Thank you for your response and info.. My seller only told me to go ahead and sell as they made an initial call asking how im going to ship & sell
I also asked when they asked for documentation what to do I did photoshop some documents very well
Regardless now im using stealth accounts with real names and info from friends to create a good standing with ebay

The Funds Im just going to use them on unlocking services legitimately on ebay , So i definitely just let that account die for good .. and never worry anything about it (returns fee's etc)

Sorry there is just a lot of frustration with selling phones on ebay as my first original seller account had legitimate documentation that got denied at first attempt
Old 09-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Thank you for your response and info.. My seller only told me to go ahead and sell as they made an initial call asking how im going to ship & sell
Not sure who you bought the account from but selling phones on a new account is never adviced. Did you mention you were going to sell phones?

Quote:
Regardless now im using stealth accounts with real names and info from friends to create a good standing with ebay
We don't ever recommend using family, friends for accounts....

Quote:
Sorry there is just a lot of frustration with selling phones on ebay as my first original seller account had legitimate documentation that got denied at first attempt
The problem is that people have the "I want it now" mentality and Stealth doesn't work that way. Also, just because you opened accounts in your friends info does not guarantee those accounts will last with the phones.
Old 09-13-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Not sure who you bought the account from but selling phones on a new account is never adviced. Did you mention you were going to sell phones?

We don't ever recommend using family, friends for accounts....

The problem is that people have the "I want it now" mentality and Stealth doesn't work that way. Also, just because you opened accounts in your friends info does not guarantee those accounts will last with the phones.
Well I am going to need legitimate documentation when they ask for I.D. & Utility Bill, also receipts which i can provide since i am not selling anything illegal

I am simply selling phones I purchase and ebay shouldn't have to give me so much hassle that is why I am impatient. As far as friends and family but the guide said there was no problem using there names...

I do understand I have to really limit my sales to like 500$ per month on each account I guess so they don't flag me for no reason .. Then again I can always provide legitimate documentation & I have never had an issue on my original account so my buyers's always provide positive feedback
Old 09-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Well I am going to need legitimate documentation when they ask for I.D. & Utility Bill,
also receipts which i can provide since i am not selling anything illegal
Ever hear the saying...There's more than one way to skin a cat? let that simmer in your head.

Quote:
I am simply selling phones I purchase and ebay shouldn't have to give me so much hassle that is why I am impatient.
You can have the best intentions in the world...and I'm sure your reselling legit phones but Ebay doesn't care. Another saying, "It's not that I don't trust you...I don't trust anyone", and to ebay...you have to prove to Ebay that you aren't a scammer or going to run off with people's money.
Quote:
As far as friends and family but the guide said there was no problem using there names...
The guide is a bit out of date but that's why we have the forum. In the end...it's up to you what you wish to do but I'm telling you....if you keep listing those phones your going to burn through a lot of friends and family....

I do understand I have to really limit my sales to like 500$ per month on each account I guess so they don't flag me for no reason ..

Quote:
Then again I can always provide legitimate documentation & I have never had an issue on my original account so my buyers's always provide positive feedback
There are people on this forum that have been banned/limited 4-5yrs ago and still don't know why....eventually you have to let it go and move forward.
Old 09-13-2015

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
I also asked when they asked for documentation what to do I did photoshop some documents very well

The Funds Im just going to use them on unlocking services legitimately on ebay , So i definitely just let that account die for good .. and never worry anything about it (returns fee's etc)

Don't use your friends info. The accounts will eventually go downhill, that is inevitable. Leaving them to never be able to get another account for themselves and possibly bad credit. It will turn out ugly in the end.

Stealth is just as strong as a real account. If you can alter the documents.
Old 09-13-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by last3379 View Post
Don't use your friends info. The accounts will eventually go downhill, that is inevitable. Leaving them to never be able to get another account for themselves and possibly bad credit. It will turn out ugly in the end.

Stealth is just as strong as a real account. If you can alter the documents.
Why would i burn their credit? I am not selling anything illegal or doing anything illegal with the accounts , As far as documentation I wont need to photoshop it as I can provide real documentation .. and receipts

Wouldn't be like me having my original account just instead with their info?
Also those friends never plan to sell on ebay also they wont be using their SS at all once they ask for SS on paypal im done with the account

So as far im hearing it out right now It seems like I have to create multiple accounts and sell used items/low risks items in the mix to build a strong trust with ebay
Also limit my sales to 500 per month..
Old 09-13-2015
Banned

Longevity: 58%

As far as the selling practices go, that sounds like you have a pretty good hold of a safe long term approach.
The advice against using friends info is a very good general rule of thumb when it comes to business. This article probably explains it in much more detail and better then I could.

Don't Start a Company with Your FriendsÂ*|Â*Adam Grant
The Following User Says Thank You to fox20c For This Useful Post:
Ovillam26 (09-13-2015)
Old 09-13-2015

Well, .... i am not gonna sell phones but tracksuits ( they r no branded like nike adidas..)but each will cost more than £30 so yeah, well, .... i hope i will be okey :D
Old 09-13-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox20c View Post
As far as the selling practices go, that sounds like you have a pretty good hold of a safe long term approach.
The advice against using friends info is a very good general rule of thumb when it comes to business. This article probably explains it in much more detail and better then I could.

Don't Start a Company with Your FriendsÂ*|Â*Adam Grant
thank you for the info bro I understand now why it's bad to do it , but im not opening a huge company

On my original account before it got banned i made around 33k sales for ebay but that took me 9months , So these accounts should hold out long enough hopefully

The reason they banned my real account is because they did not like the first documentation (the receipts had my name despite that i work for the cell phone store) I explained to them I can't simply ring up phones without activations/month paid so i create multiple account with the purchase of phones at my store.. also distribute the sales equally with my associates

They must of thought i was photoshopping or something so they ask again for documentation and this time they just say indefinitely restricted no appeal and they did not tell me why (even though I suspect it was for a bidder account I used)

So yeah man that's my sad story of why I am now using stealth.. I got banned for my dumb mistake of bidding so now Im here wanting to create another good standing account like my original except with my friends info (childhood friend completely trusted ) & also my cousins..

I read about the 20k threshold on paypal .. so after i reach that much amount in funds i was just planning on creating new accounts and start from scratch again since I won't be providing an SS

So the best bet is sell some used phones + other items in the mix ? is `1k per account a month a lot for them? Just asking cause I need some advice on staying under the radar

Once again to everyone in this thread I appreciate the advice and info , I am a noob with this sorry for the frustration
Old 09-14-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Ever hear the saying...There's more than one way to skin a cat? let that simmer in your head.

You can have the best intentions in the world...and I'm sure your reselling legit phones but Ebay doesn't care. Another saying, "It's not that I don't trust you...I don't trust anyone", and to ebay...you have to prove to Ebay that you aren't a scammer or going to run off with people's money.
The guide is a bit out of date but that's why we have the forum. In the end...it's up to you what you wish to do but I'm telling you....if you keep listing those phones your going to burn through a lot of friends and family....

I do understand I have to really limit my sales to like 500$ per month on each account I guess so they don't flag me for no reason ..

There are people on this forum that have been banned/limited 4-5yrs ago and still don't know why....eventually you have to let it go and move forward.
Well I had a legitmate account for 8months and no issue till ebay asked for their documentation ( so I figured I can create one again with family info)

So I Am pretty discouraged now to do anything with ebay since you say I can't sell phones at all even though I have legitimate documentation

Does ebay know that you don't provide SS to paypal? is this the reason they ask for ID in certain cases