The advantages of stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-27-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default The advantages of stealth

is being able to give it back to a**hole buyers without giving a toss as even if Ebay take action you still have multiple backups available

I do wonder if some of the f**kwits I deal with actually have any common sense at all

I sell small items mostly less than £5 and the number of complaints I get is minimal but being able to tell a customer he needs to "get a life" and another that he "doesn't know his a*rse from his elbow" I do find very gratifying especially after 12 years of having to bite my tongue to protect my account

I'm not a keyboard warrior by any means but if they start at least I can now give it back.

Happy days
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: The advantages of stealth

Well, To me stealth accounts have a variety of advantages BUT I try my best not to waste time arguing with people or doing anything to loose my accounts. For me, it is all about sales.......
Old 09-28-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Well, To me stealth accounts have a variety of advantages BUT I try my best not to waste time arguing with people or doing anything to loose my accounts. For me, it is all about sales.......

Yes, I agree... you "make" more money giving in (for the most part, of course), giving a refund and moving on than digging in your heals and fighting back and risking your account/feedback. I have come to terms to let a certain $ amount to be considered just the cost of doing business and moving forward. If you get too emotionally invested in the injustices (especially lower $ transactions) you will waste a lot of time and energy in fights you will never win, or benefit from to the point it was worth your risk/investment if you did win them.

**PS... but who among us haven't fantasized about coming across one of these *holez on an account that was on it's last leg anyway, where you could absolutely tell a routine fb extortionist (they ARE out there!) to go fly a kite in an electrical storm... and enjoy imagining their reaction to an email that for once doesn't give them the upper hand that they are used to.

Last edited by NewYork; 09-28-2015 at 03:04 AM.
Old 09-28-2015

Longevity: 72%

Time is money and time spent telling people off is not wisely spent... but I do agree it can feel good