Update on ebay from personal experience for year 2015 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-05-2015
nyc's Avatar
nyc nyc is offline
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 746
Thanks: 221
Thanked 112 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (1)
Default Update on ebay from personal experience for year 2015

Just an update to fellow stealthers from my personal experience with ebay this year.

Keep an active number for your ebay when you decide to use that account.

The first account I lost in September 15' was shut down twenty minutes right after missing a call from ebay. My account was in hot water because I received five negatives that month but it was completely gone when I missed that call from ebay. Even though a compeitor may report to or do whatever to you but as long as you have a strong account that is trs I believe ebay will try to contact you first before taking any action. If you miss that call you are SOL in my opinion because that's what happened to me.

The third account I lost in November 15' was similar to the first account but with no negatives at all. Strong account but when I missed that phone call again same thing happened. Mc999 in twenty minutes.

Short story short, when you are using an active ebay account give that cell phone on you like a crackhead keeps crack. Wherever you go, that phone goes with you. You look like a drug dealer carrying around x amount of stealth phones but who cares. Keep it on you and don't you dare miss a phone call from ebay.

Best of luck to everyone.
__________________
I'm a hustler's hope, I'm not his pipe dreams.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nyc For This Useful Post:
inkidiot (12-05-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 12-06-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,943
Thanks: 398
Thanked 351 Times in 278 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Update on ebay from personal experience for year 2015

Lets just clarify one thing.

Having a phone may help you from NOT getting limited but it is NOT the reason you are limited. Instead of carrying around however many phones you plan on carrying, just fix the problem at its root.

I suppose its possible but it sounds highly unlikely for EBAY to suspend an account for not having a active phone. There is also a huge difference between a missed call and an "active phone". People miss calls all the time, but if its a phake number then ....well you should at least have a real number on the account.

I've lost calls from eBay and had them "try" calling me when I had no active number and never had a issue. If your already causing problems then having a number can help but again it's not to my knowledge ever the root of a suspension. At least from my experiences it isn't.

Last edited by solefoodbk; 12-06-2015 at 02:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-06-2015
nyc's Avatar
nyc nyc is offline
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 746
Thanks: 221
Thanked 112 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Update on ebay from personal experience for year 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
Lets just clarify one thing.

Having a phone may help you from NOT getting limited but it is NOT the reason you are limited. Instead of carrying around however many phones you plan on carrying, just fix the problem at its root.

I suppose its possible but it sounds highly unlikely for EBAY to suspend an account for not having a active phone. There is also a huge difference between a missed call and an "active phone". People miss calls all the time, but if its a phake number then ....well you should at least have a real number on the account.

I've lost calls from eBay and had them "try" calling me when I had no active number and never had a issue. If your already causing problems then having a number can help but again it's not to my knowledge ever the root of a suspension. At least from my experiences it isn't.
When your building an account you don't need a real number because your building an account and you shouldn't expect phone calls or problems yeah so your probably right there but when you sell vero like me and get return requests it is highly recommended to keep an active phone number.
__________________
I'm a hustler's hope, I'm not his pipe dreams.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-06-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,943
Thanks: 398
Thanked 351 Times in 278 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Update on ebay from personal experience for year 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc View Post
When your building an account you don't need a real number because your building an account and you shouldn't expect phone calls or problems yeah so your probably right there but when you sell vero like me and get return requests it is highly recommended to keep an active phone number.
I'd say majority of us sell VERO in one way or another. There are levels to "VERO" when it comes to eBay and paypal.

Return requests are apart of business. If you sell 10 items and get 5 returns then of course eBay or paypal might have a problem. If you have a extremely high return rate its your product that is obviously causes the main problem. If you have about 3 out of 10 return cases open and they ALL are "INAD" then again yes your causing problems in eBay or Paypals eyes.

I've never heard of an account going down because someone missed a call on eBay's side. It might be smart to look at what is really causing you the issue, its not the phone.

To each is own.

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-06-2015
Haidukken's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,229
Thanks: 270
Thanked 460 Times in 264 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Update on ebay from personal experience for year 2015

I can't imagine some users walking around with 50+ phones on them at all times. May as well start a phone shop on wheels type of business.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-06-2015
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,299
Thanks: 1,110
Thanked 4,930 Times in 3,397 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Update on ebay from personal experience for year 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
I can't imagine some users walking around with 50+ phones on them at all times. May as well start a phone shop on wheels type of business.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Haidukken (12-07-2015), manoverde (12-16-2015)
  #7  
Old 12-06-2015
newjerseymax's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,841
Thanks: 1,090
Thanked 683 Times in 494 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Update on ebay from personal experience for year 2015

I just use one company that forwards all calls to one phone. I assign the name of the account in my phonebook so I know for which account they are calling. No need for 50 phones.... LOL!
__________________
"Mark 11.24 Whatsoever ye desire, believe that ye have it, and it is yours"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to newjerseymax For This Useful Post:
gonzoman (12-13-2015)
  #8  
Old 12-07-2015
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,835
Thanks: 5,548
Thanked 8,368 Times in 7,672 Posts
Activity: 94%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Update on ebay from personal experience for year 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseymax View Post
I just use one company that forwards all calls to one phone. I assign the name of the account in my phonebook so I know for which account they are calling. No need for 50 phones.... LOL!
That's a smart way of doing it
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-07-2015
nyc's Avatar
nyc nyc is offline
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 746
Thanks: 221
Thanked 112 Times in 76 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Update on ebay from personal experience for year 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseymax View Post
I just use one company that forwards all calls to one phone. I assign the name of the account in my phonebook so I know for which account they are calling. No need for 50 phones.... LOL!

What's the name of that company if you don't mind me asking?
__________________
I'm a hustler's hope, I'm not his pipe dreams.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
paypal email update 2015 shaan PayPal Talk 1 04-23-2015 04:09 PM
Ebay's 2015 Spring Seller Update slokor eBay Discussion! 35 04-01-2015 10:24 AM
Happy Chinese New Year 2015: Year of the Sheep/Goat GreenBean Everything Else 10 02-19-2015 11:44 PM
Paypal and Ebay cooperation will over in 2015? Ebayers12 eBay Discussion! 10 10-05-2014 04:50 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58