Update on ebay from personal experience for year 2015 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Update on ebay from personal experience for year 2015

Just an update to fellow stealthers from my personal experience with ebay this year.

Keep an active number for your ebay when you decide to use that account.

The first account I lost in September 15' was shut down twenty minutes right after missing a call from ebay. My account was in hot water because I received five negatives that month but it was completely gone when I missed that call from ebay. Even though a compeitor may report to or do whatever to you but as long as you have a strong account that is trs I believe ebay will try to contact you first before taking any action. If you miss that call you are SOL in my opinion because that's what happened to me.

The third account I lost in November 15' was similar to the first account but with no negatives at all. Strong account but when I missed that phone call again same thing happened. Mc999 in twenty minutes.

Short story short, when you are using an active ebay account give that cell phone on you like a crackhead keeps crack. Wherever you go, that phone goes with you. You look like a drug dealer carrying around x amount of stealth phones but who cares. Keep it on you and don't you dare miss a phone call from ebay.

Best of luck to everyone.
inkidiot (12-05-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-06-2015

Activity: 33%
Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Update on ebay from personal experience for year 2015

Lets just clarify one thing.

Having a phone may help you from NOT getting limited but it is NOT the reason you are limited. Instead of carrying around however many phones you plan on carrying, just fix the problem at its root.

I suppose its possible but it sounds highly unlikely for EBAY to suspend an account for not having a active phone. There is also a huge difference between a missed call and an "active phone". People miss calls all the time, but if its a phake number then ....well you should at least have a real number on the account.

I've lost calls from eBay and had them "try" calling me when I had no active number and never had a issue. If your already causing problems then having a number can help but again it's not to my knowledge ever the root of a suspension. At least from my experiences it isn't.

Last edited by solefoodbk; 12-06-2015 at 02:27 AM.
Old 12-06-2015
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
Lets just clarify one thing.

Having a phone may help you from NOT getting limited but it is NOT the reason you are limited. Instead of carrying around however many phones you plan on carrying, just fix the problem at its root.

I suppose its possible but it sounds highly unlikely for EBAY to suspend an account for not having a active phone. There is also a huge difference between a missed call and an "active phone". People miss calls all the time, but if its a phake number then ....well you should at least have a real number on the account.

I've lost calls from eBay and had them "try" calling me when I had no active number and never had a issue. If your already causing problems then having a number can help but again it's not to my knowledge ever the root of a suspension. At least from my experiences it isn't.
When your building an account you don't need a real number because your building an account and you shouldn't expect phone calls or problems yeah so your probably right there but when you sell vero like me and get return requests it is highly recommended to keep an active phone number.
Old 12-06-2015

Activity: 33%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc View Post
When your building an account you don't need a real number because your building an account and you shouldn't expect phone calls or problems yeah so your probably right there but when you sell vero like me and get return requests it is highly recommended to keep an active phone number.
I'd say majority of us sell VERO in one way or another. There are levels to "VERO" when it comes to eBay and paypal.

Return requests are apart of business. If you sell 10 items and get 5 returns then of course eBay or paypal might have a problem. If you have a extremely high return rate its your product that is obviously causes the main problem. If you have about 3 out of 10 return cases open and they ALL are "INAD" then again yes your causing problems in eBay or Paypals eyes.

I've never heard of an account going down because someone missed a call on eBay's side. It might be smart to look at what is really causing you the issue, its not the phone.

To each is own.

Old 12-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

I can't imagine some users walking around with 50+ phones on them at all times. May as well start a phone shop on wheels type of business.
Old 12-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
I can't imagine some users walking around with 50+ phones on them at all times. May as well start a phone shop on wheels type of business.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Haidukken (12-07-2015), manoverde (12-16-2015)
Old 12-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

I just use one company that forwards all calls to one phone. I assign the name of the account in my phonebook so I know for which account they are calling. No need for 50 phones.... LOL!
gonzoman (12-13-2015)
Old 12-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseymax View Post
I just use one company that forwards all calls to one phone. I assign the name of the account in my phonebook so I know for which account they are calling. No need for 50 phones.... LOL!
That's a smart way of doing it
Old 12-07-2015
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseymax View Post

What's the name of that company if you don't mind me asking?