eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   My plan to get back on ebay (revised) v2.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/93842-my-plan-get-back-ebay-revised-v2.html)

Retailer77 02-11-2016 06:01 PM

My plan to get back on ebay (revised) v2..

Before I go ahead and start putting everything into action heres my full blown plan.

1) Two new user accounts on my computer, both with two seperate vpn's.
2) Each ebay and paypal account will both be registered as business accounts, and in the even they ask for EiN # verification from paypal it will not be an issue.
3) I will use the address of an abandoned home I can find within a 1-3 mile radius from me and put down the return address as a p.o. box in my own town.
(Each account naturally would if course have diff p.o. boxes return addresses and diff registered addresses)
4) New email address (fairly straightforward)
5) 2 new bank accounts, both which will be opened up in my REAL name, because as far as I know paypal and ebay cannot see whose name is under the bank account, but only verifies a unique routing # and account #?
6) 2 prepaid phones from trac fone with seperate numbers for each account
7) New credit cards (gift card or vcc)

Critiques?
thanks

phaz0rz 02-11-2016 06:11 PM

Re: My plan to get back on ebay (revised) v2..

I still recommend starting a personal account and later upgrading to business.

GreenBean 02-11-2016 06:17 PM

Add these two files to doing stealth

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...cel-sheet.html

AND

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...-stealths.html

Make a point of logging all info you need.

phaz0rz 02-11-2016 06:18 PM

Sorry, clipped responses seem rude.

Other than that one issue, I would say you're good to go. If you will only be running two accounts you don't even need to open accounts at two different banks. Most banks give you a checking and a savings account when you open an account, and each will have a unique account number. You can use the checking account for one stealth account and the savings account for your other account.

EDIT: Oh, and try not to use a COMPLETELY abandoned/condemned address. Rumor has it property value can have an impact on eBay's first impression of you and can help with selling limits. Real estate websites work great.

Mitsu 02-11-2016 06:24 PM

In my honest opinion, given what your goals are, I'd suggest buying a 1k/25k limit account from the market place and studying what was used to create it, and in what order were things done. Make sure you get one where they'll mail you the sim-card for the phone number.

Nobody makes stronger accounts than them, plus you'll get support for possible problems that come up, and then you'll have a solid high-limit account to work with, and while you're building that up over the 6 month probation period, you can start to try to create your own strong, high limit accounts.

meoshisha 02-11-2016 07:59 PM

So now you're going to walk on the stealth way? I thought you said it's a bad idea and using FA.KE INFORMATION is HIGHLY ILLEGAL? Next time, try to listen to forum members. You might be a Top Rated seller, but on the stealth game, this forum members known it well.

Retailer77 02-11-2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meoshisha (Post 746735)
So now you're going to walk on the stealth way? I thought you said it's a bad idea and using FA.KE INFORMATION is HIGHLY ILLEGAL? Next time, try to listen to forum members. You might be a Top Rated seller, but on the stealth game, this forum members known it well.

I still hold true to what I stated earlier...using made up info IS illegal..I am just hoping that I wont be asked to supply such docs.

cmbhuy 02-12-2016 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retailer77 (Post 746737)
I still hold true to what I stated earlier...using made up info IS illegal..I am just hoping that I wont be asked to supply such docs.

so you're okay with doing illegal things then? some morals

Retailer77 02-12-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmbhuy (Post 746846)
so you're okay with doing illegal things then? some morals

your not very bright are you..

yankee 02-12-2016 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retailer77 (Post 746866)
your not very bright are you..

Just frustrated reading this stuff and repeating things 4-10 times by the few members who will take the time to even reply to these threads at this point.

If anything, from what I have read, you are calling the kettle black LOL

All in fun and 100% honesty.

Plan looks good but still recommend personal account and turned to business when needed. I doubt you will find a single other experienced member to disagree.