Withdrawing PP funds? Cashing out? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-29-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Withdrawing PP funds? Cashing out?

I could not find any sources that would lead me to successfully withdrawing my stealth funds. What do you guys usually do to get your funds to become available to you? PM or comment please?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-29-2016
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,652 Times in 1,249 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Withdrawing PP funds? Cashing out?

Banks have been around since 1000s years... seems to be quite a solid method
Old 04-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Banks have been around since 1000s years... seems to be quite a solid method
Haha, i agree. It's just that i buy VBA from vendors for my PP accounts, so idk how i could withdraw into a bank. Unless you are recommending i send from stealth to main and withdrawing that way. It's just that i pref not to because it will raise flags at the end of the day.
Old 04-29-2016
Super Moderator

When your account is pretty solid and you are confident it is running well, you get a proper bank account, attach it to your paypal and withdraw to that.

Do not send money to one PyPal to the other, this will cause issues... Beware not withdrawing to your VBA...

Last edited by ilcarletto; 04-29-2016 at 03:43 AM.
Old 04-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
When your account is pretty solid and you are confident it is running well, you get a proper bank account, attach it to your paypal and withdraw to that.

Do not send money to one PyPal to the other, this will cause issues... Beware not withdrawing to your VBA...
When i get a new bank account, i would have to create it under my own name though. Wouldnt it look weird if i have 2 bank accounts under the same branch? On top of that the paypal name that is withdrawing the funds will not match the bank name. So wouldnt the bank get suspicious? fill me in on that if possible. Thanks.
Old 04-29-2016
Super Moderator

PayPal is not going to see the name attached to the bank account.

There are banks who did not care about name mismatch... 3 way to find these out:

1 -US community will help you

2 - forum search

3 - I guess stealth guide is mentioning something... not 100% sure but it will be a very interesting reading indeed if you are starting to walk the "stealth" way

Last edited by ilcarletto; 04-29-2016 at 04:02 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-29-2016), rsot (04-29-2016)
Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskSC View Post
When i get a new bank account, i would have to create it under my own name though. Wouldnt it look weird if i have 2 bank accounts under the same branch? On top of that the paypal name that is withdrawing the funds will not match the bank name. So wouldnt the bank get suspicious? fill me in on that if possible. Thanks.
Most banks have no problems with deposits in stealth names. That being said, you want to avoid MASSIVE $ coming into a personal acct in mismatched name....that could cause problem
Old 04-29-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Pretty much what everyone else said above is correct. Stealth mismatch is no big deal for most banks. Personal tip, dont withdraw every dollar as soon as it comes into your account.
Old 04-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Pretty much what everyone else said above is correct. Stealth mismatch is no big deal for most banks. Personal tip, dont withdraw every dollar as soon as it comes into your account.
What happens if that account closes and you want to open at least 3 stealths? The bank wont question why you want to open 3 bank accounts?
Old 04-29-2016
Super Moderator

Not my case but I am pretty sure someone in here has 10s of bank accounts...
Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

You DO NOT want to open a bunch of accounts at the same bank as you grow your stealth empire. I made that mistake with Bank of America. When BoA closed my accounts I had 4 accounts open with them. Overnight I lost the ability to access the funds for my 4 most active accounts.

The smart way to go about this is to slowly start opening accounts at different banks/credit unions in your area. I currently have personal accounts at 2 different banks and 2 different credit unions, then I have two business accounts at Wells Fargo. I say this is the "smart" way because you won't be completely shut down if one bank closes your accounts. And if you start receiving stealth deposits from 3 or 4 different accounts to one bank, your account will most likely be closed within a few months. I can tell you this from experience.

Your next question will most likely be something like "but won't I get in trouble or won't they think it's suspicious if I start opening accounts everywhere?" The answer to that, in short, is no. There's nothing illegal about opening bank accounts. However I do recommend waiting a few weeks/months between opening accounts. It can appear suspicious to a bank when/if they pull your chexsystems report and see you just opened an account at another institution yesterday.
Old 04-29-2016
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

PayPal business accounts is the way to go as far as receiving funds.

Sub-saving accounts still work.

I have too many bank accounts to count but it's usually not a problem if you don't open them all at once, you have funds in business names and you don't withdraw all funds 100% as that's a red flag.

Get eBay Stealth by the way, it answers this question and lots of others you might have.
Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
What happens if that account closes and you want to open at least 3 stealths? The bank wont question why you want to open 3 bank accounts?
If you tried to open 3 accounts at the same bank at the same time without a really good explanation, the bank would most likely close any accounts already open and inform you that you're no longer welcome to bank with them.

Sad but true. For eBay Stealth scalability you will need accounts at more than one institution.
Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
You DO NOT want to open a bunch of accounts at the same bank as you grow your stealth empire. I made that mistake with Bank of America. When BoA closed my accounts I had 4 accounts open with them. Overnight I lost the ability to access the funds for my 4 most active accounts.
Were you using deposits with different names all the time? As in you had changed names constantly each time u had a new bank account. Mine had the same exact name consistently, never had any problems.
Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

This is a PAYPAL issue.

If the thread was in that part of the forum , all the other posts are there to read.

Sticking the question in ebay does not help ypu to get the info.

Old 04-30-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
This is a PAYPAL issue.

If the thread was in that part of the forum , all the other posts are there to read.

Sticking the question in ebay does not help ypu to get the info.

I apologize, i thought it would go here because it is in relation to eBay Stealth and how to withdraw funds from it.
Old 04-30-2016

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post

The smart way to go about this is to slowly start opening accounts at different banks/credit unions in your area. I currently have personal accounts at 2 different banks and 2 different credit unions, then I have two business accounts at Wells Fargo. I say this is the "smart" way because you won't be completely shut down if one bank closes your accounts. And if you start receiving stealth deposits from 3 or 4 different accounts to one bank, your account will most likely be closed within a few months. I can tell you this from experience.

Your next question will most likely be something like "but won't I get in trouble or won't they think it's suspicious if I start opening accounts everywhere?" The answer to that, in short, is no. There's nothing illegal about opening bank accounts. However I do recommend waiting a few weeks/months between opening accounts. It can appear suspicious to a bank when/if they pull your chexsystems report and see you just opened an account at another institution yesterday.
May I know the reason BOA close all your bank account?
Old 04-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuonlineshopping View Post
Here is his thread on the topic...

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...i-screwed.html

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (04-30-2016)
Old 04-30-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Your new to stealth. Take a deep breath, open one bank account, one stealth account, get the ball rolling.

Dont worry about anything else for now. Get a grip first!
Old 04-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
Were you using deposits with different names all the time? As in you had changed names constantly each time u had a new bank account. Mine had the same exact name consistently, never had any problems.
I'm not 100% sure of what you're asking, but each account I had open with them only had deposits coming from 1 Paypal account. 4 different stealth accounts linked to 4 different checking accounts. None of the stealth names matched the bank account name though.

Everything was fine until my business grew to the point where I was transferring $10k+ per week across the 4 accounts. As I said in my thread a few months ago, I would have several thousand dollars come in over the course of week then immediately withdraw 98% of the money on Monday morning. The large amounts of money coming in and going out got my accounts flagged by the fraud dept. When they looked closer at my accounts and noticed each account had money coming in from a seemingly random Paypal account, my accounts were instantly closed and I got a certified letter from BoA explaining why they took the action they did.
Old 04-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuonlineshopping View Post
Blatantly suspicious activity, lol. See my post above.

My advice to anyone reading this - don't get too comfortable with your financial institutions. They have the ability to bring your business to a grinding halt, just like Ebay, Paypal, Amazon, etc..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (10-05-2017), GreenBean (04-30-2016)