Your selling privileges have been temporarily restricted: Gift Cards - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-29-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Your selling privileges have been temporarily restricted: Gift Cards

So I got this email

Your selling privileges have been temporarily restricted: Gift Cards

they listed the gift card policy, which is all fine, but the part I dont get

You listed an electronic gift code. Electronic gift codes are not permitted for sale on our site, regardless of whether or not they are physically delivered. While we appreciate that you have chosen to utilize our site, we must ask that you please not relist this particular item.

I was selling iTunes Cards, and sending them the code thru email, I get the part about not be allowed to send them thru the mail, but it saids in there rules regardless of whether or not they are physically delivered. So does that mean you cant sell itunes gift cards, they have a whole category called

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Prepaid-Gami.../156597/i.html

what is the difference between a Prepaid Gaming Card & a itunes Card

isnt a XBOX Live membership an Electronic code, you enter that code into an electronic devise, the same as you do an itunes card, I see sellers listed with 1000s of xbox codes for sale
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-29-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Your selling privileges have been temporarily restricted: Gift Cards

Anything in the Apple category is risky, and anything in the gift card category is generally even more risky.

You were emailing the codes? If so, I think you interpreted Ebay's recommendation incorrectly. It's best for you to mail the codes to customers so they can't start a chargeback saying you never sent anything. It helps your case for you to be able to provide a tracking number showing something was delivered to the buyers confirmed Paypal address...