\"eBay  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   My daughter is dating an eBay customer service rep... :( (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/98137-my-daughter-dating-ebay-customer-service-rep.html)

Onion 07-23-2016 01:40 PM

My daughter is dating an eBay customer service rep... :(

I went to breakfast today to meet my daughters boyfriend. In the past, she has always let me meet her boyfriends right off the bat. Not this one, she wouldn't let me meet him for some reason. Now I know why, he is a customer service representative for eBay. Today is the day I shook hands with the devil at IHOP. As soon as he told me he works for eBay, my heart sunk down to my foot. I immediately started suffering from a PTSD attack thinking about all of the times I had to deal with nipple heads like this guy. If Jared from Subway and Snorlax had a kid, it would be this guy. What should I do?

:rant::pout::tears:

stressed08 07-23-2016 02:02 PM

Re: My daughter is dating an eBay customer service rep... :(

Never mention this forum 😂

Haidukken 07-23-2016 02:07 PM

yo, thats ****ed up

yankee 07-23-2016 02:20 PM

Maybe she is attracted to him being a "Bad Boy" in your eyes lol

nodeal 07-23-2016 02:35 PM

Get information out of him and see if you can use this relationship to your advantage.

slokor 07-23-2016 02:39 PM

This could definitely be a good thing in the long run.
Id love to have such an inside contact.
Then again... if your daughter dumps him... lol

Onion 07-23-2016 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 788105)
This could definitely be a good thing in the long run.
Id love to have such an inside contact.
Then again... if your daughter dumps him... lol

Lol, this guy is a textbook definition of a white knight. I'd bet my life savings he would ban his own mother.

@stressed08 - Too late brother, I already showed him the forum. I told him I go by the username Retailer77 on here lol. Joking.

CamaroSS 07-23-2016 03:14 PM

@Onion - Oh yea if he is one of those then you probably won't have much luck getting him to give you the inside scoop.... You CAN get your daughter to help you though lol. I'm sure a little sweet talking can get him to open up to her [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onion 07-23-2016 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSS (Post 788114)
@Onion - Oh yea if he is one of those then you probably won't have much luck getting him to give you the inside scoop.... You CAN get your daughter to help you though lol. I'm sure a little sweet talking can get him to open up to her [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I am trying to convince her to dump his ass for an Amazon customer service rep. I don't really use eBay all that much.

Snorlax/Jared from Subway = The average eBay employee.

Brad Pitt= The average Amazon employee.

wildTorchic 07-23-2016 03:20 PM

This is the greatest thing that can ever happen to you.... embrace it!

CamaroSS 07-23-2016 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onion (Post 788115)
Lol I am trying to convince her to dump his ass for an Amazon customer service rep. I don't really use eBay all that much.

Haha and also try to convince her not to get someone who looks like more attractive. I could only image how a Jared fused with Snorlax would look in real life lol.

davids01 07-23-2016 03:29 PM

I say work him. You know that eBay has reps crawling this forum. Now you have the potential for a counter:spy:agent. We can call him 00Bay. Or would that be you and he will be the Confidential Informant? A little clarity needed here.:brick:

kvncsta 07-23-2016 06:10 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She'll dump him soon, give it less than a year.

MM78 07-23-2016 06:12 PM

How dare you allow your daughter to date an Ebay Rep! If my daughter did the same, Id be ashamed. Id rather she date a Hells Angel!

Play 07-23-2016 06:21 PM

I cant see this benefiting you much if his simply a customer service representative. The level of clearance won't be sufficient to benefit you much. He'll probably be able to text you during his lunch break to tell you the reasons 'why' you got suspended, but I can't see him doing much else.

On the other hand, someone a little higher up the ranks, who fears their in laws - well, let's just say your DSRs and Feedback ratings will be spick and span. :)

Ubaida 07-23-2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onion (Post 788111)
@stressed08 - Too late brother, I already showed him the forum. I told him I go by the username Retailer77 on here lol. Joking.

Too funny.

shad0wd0wn 07-23-2016 10:35 PM

I can already see the outrage from everyone if one of us became an eBay rep LOL

Nyco 07-23-2016 11:42 PM

Do you have Another Daughter we can Hook her up with a PayPal Rep ... We'd be in the Game then hahaha

Haidukken 07-24-2016 02:20 AM

Heh, she might have some serious daddy issues- Just count your blessings that she is not twisting and turning around some sticky icky pole in a shady nightclub.

rsot 07-24-2016 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onion (Post 788094)
If Jared from Subway and Snorlax had a kid, it would be this guy.

Wow - what a combo...

shad0wd0wn 07-24-2016 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haidukken (Post 788193)
Heh, she might have some serious daddy issues- Just count your blessings that she is not twisting and turning around some sticky icky pole in a shady nightclub.

I rather a daughter be a stripper than a prostitute, but I rather them choosing a more fulfilling life compared to any of those two.

jeffweico 07-24-2016 02:38 AM

I would be very careful here. It might start out great, but if they ever break up, he could ban all of your accounts in a quest to hurt your daughter. I would wait until he becomes family. Then, I'd point a gun at his head and tell him he is now in the family business, like it or not!

Just kidding about the gun part.

Speeder33 07-24-2016 02:43 AM

Always good to have a man on the inside. A gift (especially a bottle of whiskey) could be the best investment you make all year.

Haidukken 07-24-2016 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 788208)
Always good to have a man on the inside. A gift (especially a bottle of whiskey) could be the best investment you make all year.

Sightly disturbing... We are talking about his little girl here!

shad0wd0wn 07-24-2016 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 788207)
I would be very careful here. It might start out great, but if they ever break up, he could ban all of your accounts in a quest to hurt your daughter. I would wait until he becomes family. Then, I'd point a gun at his head and tell him he is now in the family business, like it or not!

Just kidding about the gun part.

^ You my friend, have problems. I mean clearly for it to work out, she has to wine and dine him following a gentle caress at night, whilst making him feel as if she's gazing at him, but is actually gazing at you for the signal of when to strike. The night being cool, and the moon being full would eventually lead to hand holding, followed by taboo acts of which one from Detroit would find treacherous beyond imagination. That's when you grab him by the balls, while gazing into his eyes, and letting out a silent, but deadly fart. That's when you know you have him

unkown5454 07-24-2016 03:28 AM

OP, you know what to do to be safe. this thread is quickly turning into pure nonsensical gibberish

Ubaida 07-24-2016 03:29 AM

If your accounts are stealth and you really wanted to give it a shot, I would say this account is a friends of mine (make sure its not in your name) and he need this or that favor if you are able to. I wouldn't come out and say this is my stealth account, that could be asking for trouble later on.

shad0wd0wn 07-24-2016 10:51 PM

Wait, couldn't you try and convince him to just re-open your original account? without mentioning stealth o.o.. worst case scenario, it gets restricted once again?

yotano211 07-25-2016 12:10 AM

This is worse than those Prius drivers who drive 10mph under the limit.

yaBeh8ater 07-25-2016 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yotano211 (Post 788460)
This is worse than those Prius drivers who drive 10mph under the limit.

Lol. I drive a Prius and love it. Almost always drive 5 over except in 25 areas.

rsot 07-25-2016 08:38 AM

This is a good reality show in the making:

Help my kid is dating a CSR (or something wittier)

aking 07-25-2016 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onion (Post 788094)
I went to breakfast today to meet my daughters boyfriend. In the past, she has always let me meet her boyfriends right off the bat. Not this one, she wouldn't let me meet him for some reason. Now I know why, he is a customer service representative for eBay. Today is the day I shook hands with the devil at IHOP. As soon as he told me he works for eBay, my heart sunk down to my foot. I immediately started suffering from a PTSD attack thinking about all of the times I had to deal with nipple heads like this guy. If Jared from Subway and Snorlax had a kid, it would be this guy. What should I do?

:rant::pout::tears:

I just died laughing, this is hilarious. You need to get all the ebay secrets out of this guy and share it with us!! You have some leverage here!! Figure out how to get around the 21 day hold lol.

Klemantina 07-25-2016 11:23 AM

In all seriousness I would go as far as hiring a hooker to seduce him and make him leave her or her discovering "by mistake".
On the other hand it all depends on how stupid were the other boyfriends and if she is really happy. Who am I kidding, I would pack my **** and move to Syria.

sax4 07-25-2016 11:44 AM

The best course of action is to get your daughter to bug him with a Microphone, then record everything going on in the office, and share the recording with us of course

yotano211 07-25-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaBeh8ater (Post 788473)
Lol. I drive a Prius and love it. Almost always drive 5 over except in 25 areas.

I drive a 2010 model and yes i love it also. I do the limit or 5 under.

shad0wd0wn 07-25-2016 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 788534)
The best course of action is to get your daughter to bug him with a Microphone, then record everything going on in the office, and share the recording with us of course

Well, if everything is recorded you have the upper hand as I'm sure there are non-disclosure agreements that need to be signed, so if he screws you, you screw with his job.

dallis 07-26-2016 09:39 AM

Jared, as in the creepy guy who's doing hard time right now?

And he's an EB CSR?

WOW! That is CREEPY on so many levels.

But so very not surprising.

dallis 07-26-2016 09:40 AM

Jared, as in the guy who's doing hard time right now?

AND he's an EB CSR?

WOW, that IS creepy!

But, in a way, so very not surprising!

shelfer.org 07-01-2019 03:34 AM

its very good news sir.
you can get many help regarding ebay and paypal issues

phaz0rz 07-01-2019 06:30 AM

Google brings threads back to life. The better question is what was Muller21W3 searching for that landed him on this thread?

:juggle:

"Alexis, how do I my daughter is dating an eBay customer service rep?"