Unlink accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-24-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Unlink accounts

One of my accounts have been suspended, and as a result my second account too. (I know it's my fault, i used the same IP for both). My question is, if i get restored in both accounts after verification, can i unlink them and use separably in the future (different user, different ip, different paypal ect as per stealth guide)? Or it has been already recorded somewhere that the accounts are linked?
Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-24-2016

Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Unlink accounts

Once they're linked, they're always going to be linked. Whatever changes you make, they'll still be linked. That's not entirely bad. If you are restored, just don't sell anything illegal or VERO
Old 08-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by celebrityphotos4you View Post
Once they're linked, they're always going to be linked. Whatever changes you make, they'll still be linked. That's not entirely bad. If you are restored, just don't sell anything illegal or VERO
thanks for advise. I sell some branded shoes ( but they are not at VERO list. Still i have been asked to provide invoices from authorized dealer on some items (which i don't have). I won't be listing them for couple of weeks...
Old 08-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zayac_karina View Post
thanks for advise. I sell some branded shoes ( but they are not at VERO list. Still i have been asked to provide invoices from authorized dealer on some items (which i don't have). I won't be listing them for couple of weeks...
Just so you know, not all VERO companies are on the list that ebay provides...any company, small or large can take your items down from ebay at any time. I suggest you don't list your items at all, you need to either come up with invoices or get creative if you have too.
Old 08-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Just so you know, not all VERO companies are on the list that ebay provides...any company, small or large can take your items down from ebay at any time. I suggest you don't list your items at all, you need to either come up with invoices or get creative if you have too.
Yeah... get creative is the only solution, as this is my major business. Items are originals, but not from authorized dealers...
Old 08-24-2016

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
One of my accounts have been suspended, and as a result my second account too. (I know it's my fault, i used the same IP for both). My question is, if i get restored in both accounts after verification, can i unlink them and use separably in the future (different user, different ip, different paypal ect as per stealth guide)? Or it has been already recorded somewhere that the accounts are linked?
Thanks
Not "just" ip that linked you like selling the same items , not clearing meta data off your pics , leaving same feedback on both accounts many little things if looked closely over and then seeing same ip's where used as well ...
Just saying i know there are many cases where many apartments use the free internet included with apartment and if one account went down the whole building would go ?? You clear the meta data off your pics so eb cant see they are from the same camera?
Old 08-25-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrass1 View Post
Not "just" ip that linked you like selling the same items , not clearing meta data off your pics , leaving same feedback on both accounts many little things if looked closely over and then seeing same ip's where used as well ...
Just saying i know there are many cases where many apartments use the free internet included with apartment and if one account went down the whole building would go ?? You clear the meta data off your pics so eb cant see they are from the same camera?
i was selling different items on these 2 account, so it's not pictures... Anyway they are both restricted now. I still have a little hope to get reinstated..
Old 08-25-2016

Quote:
i was selling different items on these 2 account, so it's not pictures... Anyway they are both restricted now. I still have a little hope to get reinstated..
Are you clearing the meta data off the pics ? Do you know about meta data ?
Old 08-25-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrass1 View Post
Are you clearing the meta data off the pics ? Do you know about meta data ?
no, i am not sure. But the pictures comes from my suppliers and both account had different suppliers..
Old 08-25-2016

Quote:
no, i am not sure. But the pictures comes from my suppliers and both account had different suppliers..
just "right" click picture icon go down click properties then click details then click remove personal data new box will pop up click the make copy with all data removed click ok then close all the boxes .. this only take a few seconds to do after you learn to do it . then when uploading pic make sure you click the copy pic ,it will list the pic name with copy jpg001copy i aways delete the orginal to be sure