Biggest topic - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay FeedBack

eBay FeedBack General discussions on eBay feedback, seller feedback, positive feedback, negative feedback, DSR rating, increase feedback

Old 05-31-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default Biggest topic

I decided to look at the ebay community venues to see what was "going on". Feedback, that is it. When FEEDBACK is the biggest topic on ebay, sorry, but i think there is a problem. My whole career, part-time jobs, all of these have been in sales. I know what to do and how to solve a problem , make a client happy. Again, sorry , but this new system is beyond me, If there is some "plan" to improve business, try as I might, I simply do not see a good end result. Ebay is too big, feedback will not fit in with this business plan any longer. So, I guess , ebay is going to change the way they do business. One would think there is a better way to achieve this, but hey, I am just a little business. for me I really only have my buyers to deal with, but the FIRST time I get screwed over, I am going to have to really consider my participation with ebay. I do need my business, cause This girl ain`t rich but..... I like to think I am not stuck on stupid.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-31-2008

Longevity: 94%

Alex, the way I see it, everyone is in the same boat, and there is nothing we can do about it. All of our competitors on eBay have to face the same situation, so it's not like some of us are stuck out.

It's getting to the point now where 100% feedback is a rareity, and buyers will soon accept it.
Old 05-31-2008
Threadstarter  

Well ,that is a thought. I do not want, however , to get a neg. and THEN have the buyer end up with the item PLUS have the money also. because Paypal refunded it to the buyer, even when del con. says the item was delivered!! I guesss that would be my beef. I do not do charity, at least for ebay and some creepy buyer. One theme seems to be that the buyers are all fairly new, with little or no feedback..
Old 06-03-2008

Longevity: 93%
Default ripped off

I have just been totally ripped off…..buyer wins item, no response, I open NPBD, he replies says; sorry will pay tomorrow…he pays 10 days later (now 19/20 days after won item)..Next day files PP claim item not received??? & gives me Negative FB..on a nice clean account>>>

I send all recorded delivery info by fax to PP…they find in favor of buyer ???..I appeal …1 week later PP say case closed appeal denied?

Does anyone know a sure fire way of getting someone suspended from eBay.. Please PM me,

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-03-2008 at 08:57 AM.
Old 06-20-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

terryp~
I would file a police report on this one. I had the same thing happen to me. After PP favored with the buyer I went right to the BBB and I filed a police report. Took a few weeks but PP refunded the money back to me.
Old 06-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

Yogarelax, I am with you on this this new feedback system. I sell under $10 with a high markup, so in the past when I would get a neg I would just send the buyer a paypal payment for the item price + shipping and state that the payment was for the service of removing the negative feedback via mutual feedback withdrawal.

That worked everytime, I had 100% positive over 10,000 transactions. Now that MFW is toast, I don't know what I will do the next time I get a neg.

That way was a lot cheaper than squaretrade and if the guy wanted be an ass and not remove the neg, I would dispute the paypal payment I made him on the basis that he did not perform. No one wants to have paypal take money from them in a dispute. In over 20 negs only one guy ever forced me to dispute my paypal payment to him and in the end he came around because he did not want to lose the money I gave and have a stain on his paypal.

The new system though, I don't know how to work it. If the neg is within their new rules (no profanity, relevant comment, etc..) It cannot be removed.
Old 06-20-2008

Longevity: 91%

Same thing happened to me with a foreign buyer. Three days after he paid he filed a claim against me that he did not receive the delivery confirmation number. He failed a claim against me. I did not have a delivery confrimation number since he wanted the cheapest shipping method (my mistake since I agreed) and he has my item now and all money back. I have one advice to everybody: never ship anything without confirmation number. This is the only way to proove your shipment. One more thing, as Ebay has recently admited they will work towards winning over buyers since they believe this will guarantee more revenue for them than caring for the interest of sellers. Will see how right they are about this one...
Old 06-20-2008

Longevity: 95%

Guys..You all are not alone--its rampant on ebay..
One thing--Ive been foregoing the UPI lately--since the fb changed.
The 5%-10% discount u get if within the score range can far outweigh the measily couple dollars they refund u.. Good luck to all!