Will non payment of EBAY fees affect your credit? Collection Agencies? LEGAL ACTION? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay Fees

eBay Fees Dealing with your eBay Fees

Old 09-04-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%

Will do. PM Coming Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-05-2007

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
To get into chex systems you must bounce a check and never make good on it. Unless you did that to EBAY, then whatever dealings you had with EBAY have nothing to do with this.

Lexis Nexis has absolutely nothing to do with this ilk of credit. It is primarily a legal research database used by attorneys and other professionals.

One branch of LexisNexis is "risk and information analytics," but this is more non-traditional databases to identify risky credit situations. Not the sort of personal credit you are talking about.
Correct, Jack would have had to bounce a check to ebay for ebay to be a part of it. And as far as showing up on Jacks credit report it would have had to go to collections first.
Lexis does sell personal data to CA's and JDB's so they can track you down to collect money.
Also, I don't understand why one owuld think you would give away an item that is an automatic money money either, or would give away any info that could link you to who you are.
I post on allot of forums and no way should anyone EVER pass out info that links you to you or your ebay user name etc. You should always remain hidden personally on any forum.
Old 01-10-2008

Longevity: 94%
Default Paying ebay fees on suspended account?

Hi-

Do we have to pay ebay fees on the suspended account? They keep sending me the emails asking for the pymt. Please advise.
Old 01-10-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Yes, and then afterwards I would pay them
Old 01-11-2008

I would change my email if it's throwawayable. Else I would use spamcop.net and constantly report ebay for spam explaining that they suspended you and won't let you change your email or make them stop.
Old 01-11-2008

WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU PAY THE FEES! You are never going to get back on! They F**ked you so do it to them!
Old 01-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by savahaganda View Post
it would be like paying for a golden shower.... WTF, why would you pay
hahaha...what in the hell
Old 01-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMB View Post
hahaha...what in the hell

Yeah especially because a lot of guys do pay women for the golden showers.
Old 01-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by savahaganda View Post
never had one... the thought is too messy and strange, I will pass on that

You haven't been around the internet much? Man there's lots of sick things out there, such as gerophilia, goatse, lemon party, last measure, brownlove dot com and 2girls1cup dot com. Those sites not work safe.
Old 01-13-2008

Longevity: 95%

theres also the something olympics i forgot, where guys cut their.. off......
i dont know why...
Old 01-15-2008
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel-blue View Post
Hi-

Do we have to pay ebay fees on the suspended account? They keep sending me the emails asking for the pymt. Please advise.
Sometimes you can bring back an account the has been placed on hold or even suspended for not paying fees. It usually last only a week or so more, but I usually have numerous accounts suspend for not paying ebay fees every 3 months.
Log into the account, go to the sellers account tab. Click one time payment and choose the bank payment option. Enter the ABA (routing number) of any bank and a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank account 001928377839, usually about 10 numbers.
Now you can start relisting your buy-it-now and VERO items right away.
Old 01-15-2008

so what happens when the payment doesen't go through?
Old 04-18-2008

Longevity: 92%
Default Debt Collectors asking to pay ebay fees for suspended account of 10 months

I recieved a call to my landline phone from I.C. System (debt collector ebay used to collect ebay fees Just google it). I have to pay $128 on ebay fees for an account that is suspended 10 months ago. I believe they recieve my contact # since I never had the chance to change it. Do you think if i don't pay does it affect my credit history or can any legal action be taken against me for not paying only $120. Please let me know as I don't want to get in trouble just for that amount of money! thank you!
Old 04-18-2008

I saw a youtube once that said:
1) Don't admit to owing the debt (this will cause you problems later if you do)
2) Make them prove you owe the debt
3) Don't agree to pay debt (this will cause you problems later if you do)

Also, put up your country flag. If you're in the USA and they don't have your SS# they can't do much or anything. Also, change your landline number with the phone company -- you can say it's due to harassment.
Old 04-18-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

Yep. Like Jonas says, change the phone number and do the disappearing act.lol. Send any mail back "person not known" etc etc. There will come a point where
that amount of such a low fee will be written off.

Last edited by GreenBean; 04-18-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 04-19-2008

paypal just sent me a collection notice from a collection agency. it was for $33. i think i have to pay the idiots. they have my ss#.

also ebay keeps sending me emails about owing them $3 and some cents. unbelievable....
Old 04-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

...dell, this low amount is likely to come from within paypal itself. Like a collection agency
but internal to them. Would cost more bucks to outsource recovery of this low debt.
As for the ebay email, can you remove the email address?
Old 04-19-2008

i can't get into that ebay account anymore. i'm not really worried about the $3 ebay fee. i just think it's funny.

i'm sure you're correct about the collection agency just being part of paypal. i thought the same thing, it would cost them more than $33 to collect the debit if they were using an outside source. either way i still do not want any bad marks on my credit history.

it really sucks, i had excellent credit until ebay suspended me. now i'm still trying to get cought up on bills, and i have these idiots coming after me for a few bucks.
Old 04-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

Wink Be A Good Citizen

dell, you know you are correct. I think you should make an arrangement to pay
them at say $3.30 a month. Only if you do find a way to do so at no extra cost
to you.

Have I told any of you lately I hate paypal? ROFL.
Old 04-19-2008

Longevity: 92%

well i did recieve a letter from their other collection agency about 4 months ago but i didn't pay for it (i called them and said that ID doesn't belong to me) Now they have another collection agency after me and I don't think its paypal because the paypal linked to that ebay ID was limited for 6 months ago and it had $281 dollars and they never took the money out of it even though I did take it out after the 6 months was over. After that I did close my bank account but they still have the my ss# from paypal (if the collection agency, I.C. system can contact paypal they can get it) and my phone #. So do you think i should pay $118 because i don't want it to impact my credit history when i recently got a credit card 4 months ago and am trying to build up my credit history. Please ADVISE on what is the best way I should do this?
Old 04-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

otaku, I am sorry I neglected to answer you as I was having a rant about paypal.

Look, because you are in a difficult situation where there is access to your SSN # and a
possible danger for your credit rating, then I suggest that when you get the next letter of demand, make an agreement to clear the outstanding monies. Trust me, I am nearly
throwing up at reading what I am suggesting. But because it may cause trouble see what
to work out: do me a small favor and just pay them off! At about a buck a year. (sorry)
I HATE PAYPAL rofl.
Old 04-19-2008

Longevity: 99%

Don't worry about EBAY debt. They cannot hurt you. They are not like credit cards or banks. They could never justify their fee system in a court of law.

"Well, we suspended him because he was abusing EBAY, and then we tried to bill him for $500 in fees for sales we later destroyed by emailing our members so they would not pay him."

Right. You can also get a credit report anytime. Sometimes free. LIke apply for a credit card and if you get rejected, you have a right to ask for the copy of the credit report.

EBAY will not be on it.