Negative Ebay account is WORSE than negative Paypal Account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay Fees

eBay Fees Dealing with your eBay Fees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-05-2010
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 750
Thanks: 3
Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (0)
Default Negative Ebay account is WORSE than negative Paypal Account.

Sorry mixed up.

Should be --

Negative Paypal account is WORSE than negative Ebay Account



Do you agree?


If you own PP money, like your balance is -$500, PP can get you, since they have your bank info and see how the money spent, if you didnot withdraw to your bank.


If you own Ebay money , like seller fees and buy protection fees, Ebay can do almost nothing, if you unlink paypal , or close paypal after you see the fees.


NOT 100%; Ebay and PP are the same INC

Last edited by incniu; 10-05-2010 at 10:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 10-05-2010
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 75,992
Thanks: 5,941
Thanked 8,918 Times in 8,211 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (7)
Default

eBay will keep sending reminders - Paypal has access to your bank account and Collections services. eBay can also go to collections too but unless you confirmed yoru bank account with them, they don't have the same recourse that Paypal does.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-05-2010
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 750
Thanks: 3
Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (0)
Default

AGREE.

PAYPAL CAN REACH SELLERS MORE EASILY.


eBAY CAN BE 100% STEALTH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
eBay will keep sending reminders - Paypal has access to your bank account and Collections services. eBay can also go to collections too but unless you confirmed yoru bank account with them, they don't have the same recourse that Paypal does.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-11-2010
FandangoKango's Avatar
MU
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,983
Thanks: 155
Thanked 160 Times in 136 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (0)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by incniu View Post
Sorry mixed up.

Should be --

Negative Paypal account is WORSE than negative Ebay Account



Do you agree?


If you own PP money, like your balance is -$500, PP can get you, since they have your bank info and see how the money spent, if you didnot withdraw to your bank.


If you own Ebay money , like seller fees and buy protection fees, Ebay can do almost nothing, if you unlink paypal , or close paypal after you see the fees.


NOT 100%; Ebay and PP are the same INC
I got a friend 3 years ago he owes still -3000 from paypal and all they do is send him reminders. That is all. Nothing else. Paypal is online institution and not a bank where you can go inside and get some money.

Relax it's not the end of the world. Just a new beginning
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-14-2010
JohnGult's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 23
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FandangoKango View Post
I got a friend 3 years ago he owes still -3000 from paypal and all they do is send him reminders. That is all. Nothing else. Paypal is online institution and not a bank where you can go inside and get some money.
Holy crap! I just had a PP go bad because of some refunds on big ticket items that I had to drop-ship, so it ruined my account (jerks-customers not PP)! The account still reads 250 to the positive, but the account is limited and because of the pending refunds, when the dust settles, the PP will be about 1500. I was/am super worried. I am starting stealth accounts, but still. I don't want any legal action taken or anything.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnGult For This Useful Post:
Seven7box.com (10-28-2010)
  #6  
Old 10-14-2010
cardfelon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,762
Thanks: 95
Thanked 312 Times in 257 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (1)
Default

PP is not going to start legal action against you for 1500. But you will get letters and calls from collection agencys if the account is in your real name.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-15-2010
FandangoKango's Avatar
MU
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,983
Thanks: 155
Thanked 160 Times in 136 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGult View Post
Holy crap! I just had a PP go bad because of some refunds on big ticket items that I had to drop-ship, so it ruined my account (jerks-customers not PP)! The account still reads 250 to the positive, but the account is limited and because of the pending refunds, when the dust settles, the PP will be about 1500. I was/am super worried. I am starting stealth accounts, but still. I don't want any legal action taken or anything.
If they have your ssn for that amount all they do is collection letters and calls. No lawsuits like credit cards. Credit cards do take you to court, not paypal.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-15-2010
JohnGult's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 23
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FandangoKango View Post
If they have your ssn for that amount all they do is collection letters and calls. No lawsuits like credit cards. Credit cards do take you to court, not paypal.
That's good to know. My SSN is not attached, and the only thing "un-stealth" about the account is my name. Also, I did withdraw funds to my actual bank account once.
Don't get me wrong. I didn't set out to go -1500. The damn refunds killed me. I really am sorry, but what am I supposed to do when the customer cancels an order for that kind of money? I will pay the money back when I can for sure.
My new stealth accounts: I will not be selling that product straight away. Just in case....
Also: Thanks. It's good to know that I am not in the sort of trouble that I was thinking that I was in.

Last edited by JohnGult; 10-15-2010 at 07:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-18-2010
FandangoKango's Avatar
MU
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,983
Thanks: 155
Thanked 160 Times in 136 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGult View Post
That's good to know. My SSN is not attached, and the only thing "un-stealth" about the account is my name. Also, I did withdraw funds to my actual bank account once.
Don't get me wrong. I didn't set out to go -1500. The damn refunds killed me. I really am sorry, but what am I supposed to do when the customer cancels an order for that kind of money? I will pay the money back when I can for sure.
My new stealth accounts: I will not be selling that product straight away. Just in case....
Also: Thanks. It's good to know that I am not in the sort of trouble that I was thinking that I was in.
if they don't have anything and you will never use that account again you don't have to pay them nothing back. i suggest you use that money you would of paid them and start a new life with ebay and paypal.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-24-2010
holymoly's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 842
Thanks: 30
Thanked 72 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly
Default

WRONG! I have had 2-3 accounts with 300 in the red but you make PP stealth by getting vba/vcc from sellers...no info...
__________________
Assume people are stupid...and you are probably RIGHT.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to holymoly For This Useful Post:
Seven7box.com (10-28-2010)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
once i close my paypal account can there be negative balance? aribragin PayPal Talk 1 02-04-2010 10:34 PM
paypal linked to old account for negative balance Enigma Paypal Limited 2 12-31-2009 05:34 AM
Negative Account Balance sycthos Paypal Limited 0 06-13-2009 08:33 PM
Paypal account negative :s will they take money from bank account? rapid UK PayPal Talk 4 09-19-2008 01:07 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58