Any tips on saving on eBay fees? - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Account Topics > eBay Fees

eBay Fees Dealing with your eBay Fees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-06-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 131
Thanks: 80
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Question Any tips on saving on eBay fees?


I have this going on each month...x 12 Any tips/tricks on saving on some funds would be great.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostMoney For This Useful Post:
666never777 (01-16-2015), Yasav (03-18-2018)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-06-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 342
Thanks: 34
Thanked 71 Times in 60 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

I will gladly pay that with those sales
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-06-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,301
Thanks: 989
Thanked 347 Times in 308 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

[quote=trosky;628370]I will gladly pay that with those sales [emoji4
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-06-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,301
Thanks: 989
Thanked 347 Times in 308 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMoney View Post

I have this going on each month...x 12 Any tips/tricks on saving on some funds would be great.
What areas do you sell in Ghostie to get monthly bills that huge!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-06-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,580 Times in 1,072 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMoney View Post

I have this going on each month...x 12 Any tips/tricks on saving on some funds would be great.
Are you making any profit or just getting by? , The first thing I would look at is your Profit Margins of your item Being Sold

If your sales are say $2000 a month but expenses are $2100 a month than the item may not be for eBay
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-07-2015
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,462
Thanks: 2,115
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,808 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

I hear what you are saying but quite honestly, ebay is the cheapest rent I pay. I never mind giving ebay 9% of gross sales.

I love when I pay ebay big fees. The bigger that number is the more money I made.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,301
Thanks: 989
Thanked 347 Times in 308 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

[quote=RosieTosie;628372]
Quote:
Originally Posted by trosky View Post
I will gladly pay that with those sales [emoji4
er! what's up doc! I didn't post this comment but it appears to have been allocated to me! Oh and by the by what are the coloured dots that have appeared next to our id's on here!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-07-2015
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,252
Thanks: 4,561
Thanked 6,964 Times in 6,345 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Tips/tricks for saving fees? Only legit way is to get powerseller status - bronze, silver, gold, platinum.

If you're looking for avoiding fees illegally...well, this isn't the forum to go by
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-07-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 131
Thanks: 80
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
What areas do you sell in Ghostie to get monthly bills that huge!!
Most are in 'Cell Phones & Accessories'.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,580 Times in 1,072 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
I hear what you are saying but quite honestly, ebay is the cheapest rent I pay. I never mind giving ebay 9% of gross sales.

I love when I pay ebay big fees. The bigger that number is the more money I made.
I agree your not going to find any location for a business with traffic of eBay and with virtually no overhead compared to a brick and Mortar

I certainly do not miss the days of $75K a month just in Utilities and Mortgage, and than PayRoll, Product, and Taxes, etc.... I was in the hole for $165K+ every month, I needed that just to break even, and there wasn't much left to pay myself

So now with eBay that huge Headache is gone, I just worry about myself and always make money , never need to go months without drawing a paycheck just to keep things afloat

So if you can't pay what little fees are for eBay at the end of the Month than its time to find another product, because eBay is like a Brick and Mortar that is in a perfect location with a line out the door 24/7 no matter what, you can take off a week , a month and still come back to the same line, and it's relatively Free compared to the real world
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (02-17-2019), pegasus (02-20-2016)
  #11  
Old 01-07-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 131
Thanks: 80
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
I agree your not going to find any location for a business with traffic of eBay and with virtually no overhead compared to a brick and Mortar

I certainly do not miss the days of $75K a month just in Utilities and Mortgage, and than PayRoll, Product, and Taxes, etc.... I was in the hole for $165K+ every month, I needed that just to break even, and there wasn't much left to pay myself

So now with eBay that huge Headache is gone, I just worry about myself and always make money , never need to go months without drawing a paycheck just to keep things afloat

So if you can't pay what little fees are for eBay at the end of the Month than its time to find another product, because eBay is like a Brick and Mortar that is in a perfect location with a line out the door 24/7 no matter what, you can take off a week , a month and still come back to the same line, and it's relatively Free compared to the real world
I agree.
I would have less of an issue paying these kind of fees of the seller support was there.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,301
Thanks: 989
Thanked 347 Times in 308 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMoney View Post
Most are in 'Cell Phones & Accessories'.
Cell phones and accessories eh! You must be selling large amounts to say the least!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-07-2015
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,462
Thanks: 2,115
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,808 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMoney View Post
I agree.
I would have less of an issue paying these kind of fees of the seller support was there.
Your not in top customer care with the sames?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-07-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 131
Thanks: 80
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Your not in top customer care with the sames?
No.
I thought the Top Customer Care Department (in the U.S.) no longer exists...Any info on this?
I do however speak with U.S. reps.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-07-2015
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,462
Thanks: 2,115
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,808 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMoney View Post
No.
I thought the Top Customer Care Department (in the U.S.) no longer exists...Any info on this?
I do however speak with U.S. reps.
What is your wait time? Talk to the same few people every-time?

Why do you not want a rep(I dont myself, because I don't always click with every personal rep I have had. Actually non, but some are good)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-07-2015
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,462
Thanks: 2,115
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,808 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

People like Jessica, Jennifer, Nathan and Nathon?
It has been a year since I called myself. I don't deal with these accounts anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-07-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 131
Thanks: 80
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
What is your wait time? Talk to the same few people every-time?

Why do you not want a rep(I dont myself, because I don't always click with every personal rep I have had. Actually non, but some are good)
Wait time is 20 min to an hour.
I call eBay 5 times a week-At times on the call for hours at a time.
On feedback alone.
I have sometimes got the same people on the phone but,not in an uncommon amount.
I don't mind speaking with U.S. reps...It's the oversea call centers I will not speak with. Too much of an issue.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMoney For This Useful Post:
write (08-24-2016)
  #18  
Old 01-07-2015
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,462
Thanks: 2,115
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,808 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

WOW
Not customer care. 2 minutes is a long hold.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-14-2015
HowYaLivin's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 92
Thanks: 39
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (3)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Impressive. OP is that a stealth account?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-21-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 131
Thanks: 80
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowYaLivin View Post
Impressive. OP is that a stealth account?
90% of my eBay accounts are yes.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-26-2015
james13v's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,126
Thanks: 268
Thanked 187 Times in 149 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Your monthly ebay fees are my ebay yearly sales... You should be the one on here giving advice, not asking for it lol
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-26-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,779
Thanks: 2,430
Thanked 271 Times in 224 Posts
Activity: 41%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Any tips on saving on eBay fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
Your monthly ebay fees are my ebay yearly sales... You should be the one on here giving advice, not asking for it lol
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dealagreeproceed For This Useful Post:
irahs (03-01-2016)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
saving listing templates on ebay? 2000chevyman Auction Listing 7 04-15-2011 04:56 PM
Barclays Essensial saving Lloyds TSB current, Lloyds Saving account all rejected! Monopoly2010 UK eBay & Paypal 16 07-26-2010 02:51 PM
lloyd tsb saving account and halifax saving account not working anymore ebay UK PayPal Talk 12 05-02-2010 04:14 PM
Saving eBay pages. MasterChief Subscriber Discussions 1 04-02-2008 10:11 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts