Managed Payments Document Requests? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 06-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Managed Payments Document Requests?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau23 View Post
What if I run multiple stealth accounts with variation of my personal name (my real info got burnt with ebay years ago). Should I try to use my real info on one account in case it works and just loose all other accounts since I can`t keep entering my real info on several accounts?
Kind of risky when it's easy for account review to see simple variation...might as well go proper stealth
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-22-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcadmin View Post
Is it mandatory?
Yes, this is mandatory.
Old 06-22-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
What if I run multiple stealth accounts with variation of my personal name (my real info got burnt with ebay years ago). Should I try to use my real info on one account in case it works and just loose all other accounts since I can`t keep entering my real info on several accounts?
They will request identification if something doesn't add up or is fishy, so you'll be toast if you are using a variation of your name, your real info may work because eBay has never had our SSN or EIN before.
Old 06-24-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Just got a document request, because they say it didn't match.Looks like some creative folks are about to get a whole lot busier.
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
nyc (06-24-2020)
Old 06-24-2020

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Just got a document request, because they say it didn't match.Looks like some creative folks are about to get a whole lot busier.
It would be good to know if the hooky docs can pass MP verification...UK PayPal have been a LOT stricter of late.
Old 06-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
What didn't match? The bank account has to match the business name.
Old 06-30-2020

I gt this managed payments as well, and need some documents, can anyone help?
Old 07-09-2020

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
I have almost 4 years of experience with name variation stealth. It does work actually and was successful up until MP on my main account. I have other back up accounts that don't have the MP invite that I been using in the mean time.

I tried signing up for MP using the EIN as SSN to test the waters and 2 weeks later got a flag on account to update info that says if all is correct then I will need to upload ID. I plan to just create an ITIN or give them my SSN and correct DOB for the main account since I really don't have much to lose.

I'm a vero seller and have 2 strikes on that account so have to let it cool off until next year anyways cause I'm being targeted now all of a sudden. So I'm working more on my website and backups until I figure it out.

Last edited by shootemup321; 07-09-2020 at 04:29 PM.
Old 07-13-2020
Threadstarter  

It appears a lot of people on this thread have received document request because their info doesn't match up.

Using the method stated I was planning to use I have not received any document requests so I believe I maybe in the clear, won't be 100% until these stealth accounts are completely moved over.
Old 07-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

I am of the belief that when ebay changes the account name and address etc.. over to match the adyen, it's all gonna link up. Unless adyen employees are working the ebay entry forms and ebay have no access to the forms then i don't see it working. I've submitted documents way back on a MP account when we had VB issues, where no matter what it wouldn't work.. eg.. movvo bank DOES NOT WORK with ebay managed payments, as an example. Anyway, i was in early Alpha/Beta MP and we would chat with someone directly on instant messenger chat on ebay's website, and the person had a ebay name and they were able to say that the document was received or not. But, nothing is for sure, but i am pretty sure it was an ebay employee and adyen is just the processor.
So i think eventually ebay will link it all up, just like eventually they link up reused paypal accounts... which took down like 50% of my accounts last quarter... it was a genocide of elite accounts i lost :(
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
fadedstealth (07-23-2020)
Old 07-20-2020

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
I am of the belief that when ebay changes the account name and address etc.. over to match the adyen, it's all gonna link up. Unless adyen employees are working the ebay entry forms and ebay have no access to the forms then i don't see it working. I've submitted documents way back on a MP account when we had VB issues, where no matter what it wouldn't work.. eg.. movvo bank DOES NOT WORK with ebay managed payments, as an example. Anyway, i was in early Alpha/Beta MP and we would chat with someone directly on instant messenger chat on ebay's website, and the person had a ebay name and they were able to say that the document was received or not. But, nothing is for sure, but i am pretty sure it was an ebay employee and adyen is just the processor.
So i think eventually ebay will link it all up, just like eventually they link up reused paypal accounts... which took down like 50% of my accounts last quarter... it was a genocide of elite accounts i lost :(
wow how long did you have the accounts before the link happened?
Old 07-23-2020
Threadstarter  

Yes I believe all information uploaded to for MP is shared and can cause links such as using the same SSN across multiple accounts.
Old 07-23-2020

Quote:
My understanding is that there are no Adyen employees. I was told by the MP reps that they were trained to use Adyen's system, but that it's all in house. Also, it was not explicitly stated, but it was inferred that it's manually done and that they have a small staff that oversees it. Take it as you will.
Old 07-23-2020
Threadstarter  

All three of my stealth accounts just received this message

Thanks for registering for managed payments! You will soon be joining thousands of sellers whose payments are managed by eBay. As we continue to modernize our platform, managing payments is critical in that transformation. We appreciate your support in the journey.

Your account will be activated for managed payments between August 3 and August 7, 2020. We will notify you again two business days in advance of your move, and one final time after your account is activated.
Make sure your account is prepared:

• Review the Checklist to ensure your account is ready in advance of activation next month. You may receive a separate message to add or verify your information.
• Review your eBay integration and reconciliation processes.
◦ If you use a third-party platform, please reach out to your third-party integrator to check if your integration will need changes.
◦ If you use eBay and/or PayPal APIs, your store will need to be integrated with the new eBay Managed Payments APIs.
◦ If you list directly on eBay, no other changes to your account are required.
New resources and tools once you have been activated on managed payments:

• Integrations with top bookkeeping solutions like GoDaddy and QuickBooks -
◦ If you use GoDaddy for bookkeeping, you can sync your managed payments reports with GoDaddy bookkeeping services after activation.
◦ If you use QuickBooks Online, Xero, or Sage Business Accounting, you can sync your reports via OneSaas, an integration platform, after activation.
■ Sign up for OneSaas now and you'll receive a lifetime 20% off exclusive eBay discount on any OneSaas subscription package, with a free 7-day trial.
• Available later this month: Support for charity: You can donate a portion of your sale to your preferred charity. Read more here.
• Coming Soon: Financing options by eBay Seller Capital powered by LendingPoint. Sellers can get fast, flexible, transparent and worry-free financing with no origination or early payback fees.
Remember what to expect when eBay manages payments:

• More ways for buyers to pay: Credit, debit and gift cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and PayPal Credit.
• One place to sell and get paid, all on eBay: A single source for fees, customized reports, refunds, simplified protections, and dedicated support.
• Streamlined operations: Payouts consistently available within two business days, and deposited weekly or daily. Watch a short video on payouts here.
• Simplified fees:
◦ Once activated for managed payments starting late July, you will pay an updated final value fee, consisting of a category-based percentage of the total amount of the sale, plus a $0.30 fixed fee per order.1
◦ Your final value fee will be automatically deducted from your sales proceeds and the rest will be paid out directly to your bank account.
◦ You can cover the costs of refunds from your bank account or credit card when your pending payout is not sufficient to cover the refund amount.
◦ You will not pay any payments processing fees to PayPal.

Watch a short video on fees here, or for full updated fee details, click here.
Join a dedicated private community here to engage with your fellow sellers on managed payments. You can also get more in-depth answers on the Help Hub here. And if you still have questions, you can request a call from one of our Payments team members there.

Last edited by fadedstealth; 07-23-2020 at 06:32 PM.
Old 07-24-2020

Longevity: 31%

Just got the same message. Guess its happening faster than I anticipated.
Old 07-24-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadedstealth View Post
All three of my stealth accounts just received this message

Thanks for registering for managed payments! You will soon be joining thousands of sellers whose payments are managed by eBay. As we continue to modernize our platform, managing payments is critical in that transformation. We appreciate your support in the journey.

Your account will be activated for managed payments between August 3 and August 7, 2020. We will notify you again two business days in advance of your move, and one final time after your account is activated.
Make sure your account is prepared:
Anybody in the UK get a specific date like this ?

I was simply told at the "end of the month (July)" rather than a specific date.
Old 08-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Anybody in the UK get a specific date like this ?

I was simply told at the "end of the month (July)" rather than a specific date.
No date but have just been hit with this.

Your account will be enabled for managed payments. Effective immediately, your ability to list new items has been interrupted. To continue listing on eBay, please register now...

Going to register now and see what happens.
Old 08-03-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOMBOK View Post
No date but have just been hit with this.

Your account will be enabled for managed payments. Effective immediately, your ability to list new items has been interrupted. To continue listing on eBay, please register now...

Going to register now and see what happens.
I registered ages ago but was told it would be activated at the end of the month ... as of today, nothing. Still using paypal ...

I think it's manually being done by a ebay agent so i'm just in the queue of hundreds of thousands of other accounts.
Old 08-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Received this message for one of my accounts this morning

eBay account update – your account will be activated for managed payments on 08-05-2020

Hi (Stealth First Name),

Thank you for registering for managed payments on eBay.

Your account will be activated for managed payments by the evening of 08-05-2020. Once activated, your existing listings will be automatically updated and will reflect the different ways your buyers can pay. You should not see any interruptions to orders received while your account activation is in process. You will receive a confirmation once your account activation is complete.

Get more help with managed payments. Keep up-to-date on the Seller Center.
Old 08-03-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadedstealth View Post
Received this message for one of my accounts this morning

eBay account update – your account will be activated for managed payments on 08-05-2020

Hi (Stealth First Name),

Thank you for registering for managed payments on eBay.

Your account will be activated for managed payments by the evening of 08-05-2020. Once activated, your existing listings will be automatically updated and will reflect the different ways your buyers can pay. You should not see any interruptions to orders received while your account activation is in process. You will receive a confirmation once your account activation is complete.

Get more help with managed payments. Keep up-to-date on the Seller Center.
Got the same a few weeks ago. Didn't hear anything else until account was activated.
Old 08-03-2020

Quote:
I registered ages ago but was told it would be activated at the end of the month ... as of today, nothing. Still using paypal ...

I think it's manually being done by a ebay agent so i'm just in the queue of hundreds of thousands of other accounts.
That is pretty much what I was told.
The Following User Says Thank You to sardonicus For This Useful Post:
dune (03-09-2021)
Old 08-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Quote:

I've had the usual back. Supply ID and bank statement. Sent the ID and had the message back to say it has been verified. I haven't done the bank statement yet.