Link ebay to payonner - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 06-03-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Link ebay to payonner

How can i link my stealth ebay account to payonner ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-04-2021

Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Link ebay to payonner

The registration information must be the same on both site. Either you have to update the information on eBay or you have to create a stealth payorneer account. It's at risk to have a stealth payoneer because payoneer usually ask for a selfie with a piece paper with the date.
Old 06-04-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

stealth payoneer is always a risk because they accept people in the beginning but can easily block the account later asking for additional verification

on the other side payoneer is great with real docs because they don't check addresses , countries etc. , if the docs are real the chances are high everything will be just fine
Old 06-04-2021

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
stealth payoneer is always a risk because they accept people in the beginning but can easily block the account later asking for additional verification

on the other side payoneer is great with real docs because they don't check addresses , countries etc. , if the docs are real the chances are high everything will be just fine
If they don't check docs, how they will know you used stealth docs ?

The main problem is the possible selfie verification, imo.
Old 06-04-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
If they don't check docs, how they will know you used stealth docs ?

The main problem is the possible selfie verification, imo.
they only check the ID which should be real but they don't do any significant checks on the country , address etc. , this is important because it allows people to run payoneer outside of their own country
Old 06-04-2021

Quote:
they only check the ID which should be real but they don't do any significant checks on the country , address etc. , this is important because it allows people to run payoneer outside of their own country
This is a strange payment processor. I open an account. They only asked for ID number.

I would like to order a card, no, please receive a payment from a company for at least $100. Chat is dead, CS also, phone is for clients already received payments. It's crazy

I have USD and GBP currency accounts. How can I receive a payment from my own country ?

I've read also on their website, that they asked for business documentation after receiving funds, selfie etc. I really hope that I'm wrong and many stealthers can use this thing on MP around the world.
Old 06-04-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
This is a strange payment processor. I open an account. They only asked for ID number.

I would like to order a card, no, please receive a payment from a company for at least $100. Chat is dead, CS also, phone is for clients already received payments. It's crazy

I have USD and GBP currency accounts. How can I receive a payment from my own country ?

I've read also on their website, that they asked for business documentation after receiving funds, selfie etc. I really hope that I'm wrong and many stealthers can use this thing on MP around the world.
I know , payoneer want to see some action on your side because they have lots of dead accounts so you would get a better treatment after starting to use the account. the best way to get EUR would be opening of a business account , they take it more seriously
Old 06-04-2021

Quote:
I know , payoneer want to see some action on your side because they have lots of dead accounts so you would get a better treatment after starting to use the account. the best way to get EUR would be opening of a business account , they take it more seriously
Don't have a company. At the end may be it's better to search for an alternative or buy an account.