Managed Payments and Banned History - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 06-01-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Smile Managed Payments and Banned History

Hello,

So unlike a lot of you, I'm a social seller now. Retired from the game but I come to visit and see how things go. Mostly flipping old items and upgrading things around the home now but still extremely useful in my spare time. With that said, MP has become a huge issue for me due to my past dealing with eBay, where I am indefinitely suspended. Any account made at my address, regardless of the person, instantly gets banned. My current account (10 years old) is actually my sibling's apartment and their details are being used. Everything is above board and they are happily sharing the account with me as we face similar issues and mostly sell bits and bobs. Now, the problem:

This week, we were forced to complete MP. We've sent in all types of documentation that is currently pending approval. The only issue we foresee is that the address doesn't match up. The address we use is basically a house share situation from when we made the account and wouldn't appear on any databases. We have bills, passports and bank accounts but everything pretty much ties back to the original banned address. Does anyone have any advice on what I could do in my situation?

Should I risk burning my valued account by putting in the banned information and making everything sync up to verification databases?

Your help is appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-01-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Managed Payments and Banned History

people who were banned in the past were not even properly verified in most cases. I bet ebay do not have their official addresses and DOB and their names might have been wrong or incomplete as well. so eventually I think they figured they take everyone into MP without considering old sins which may or may not have been committed by these people and once new sins start piling up then it will become serious...
Old 06-02-2021

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Just sign up with your real details. They are not banning anyone.
Old 06-02-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%

I got banned 2 days ago had managed payments everything was under my llc address and everything was completely new only thing I had not changed was the ip address banned 2 years ago they let me ship 5 items then they banned me they started me off with 1000/25000 limits there supports once again would not give the reason for the ban just said the usual no way to appeal that decision is final so guess they are banning with managed payments
Old 06-04-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 25%

Sorry to hear that. Any luck since then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessej113542 View Post
I got banned 2 days ago had managed payments everything was under my llc address and everything was completely new only thing I had not changed was the ip address banned 2 years ago they let me ship 5 items then they banned me they started me off with 1000/25000 limits there supports once again would not give the reason for the ban just said the usual no way to appeal that decision is final so guess they are banning with managed payments
Old 06-04-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessej113542 View Post
I think ebay MP will have similar risk management to Paypal so that we will eventually be seeing the usual stuff like sudden suspensions because the turnover shot up etc.

ebay want to process payments and get rid of paypal , this means they will be taking on all risks of paypal as well and most likely the attitude of paypal as well