Has anyone successfully signed up to managed payments without getting banned? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 02-10-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default Has anyone successfully signed up to managed payments without getting banned?

Hi, I was permanently suspended from eBay 9 months ago, I want to make a new account but now I'm hearing they have managed payments in place. This means I can't make a stealth account I'll have to give eBay my real Info. Has anyone gave eBay their real info and haven't been banned yet?

I never had a stealth account so I'm signing up with all my real info and not converting stealth info to real info. I know all about stealth I'm not a newbie I'm just now getting around to making an eBay account because I've been putting it off.

I know I'll have to change my IP, Adress, cards/bank info, and other things but I have to give them my real address and name and that'll link me within a few hrs. I thought about entering a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or alternate address but I don't know if ayden checks to see if everything matches up with my name or what.

Once I give eBay my SSN it's no turning back If I get banned I'll never be able to make another eBay again so I want to make sure I covered all my tracks.

If you guys could tell me what to do within a day or two that would be great, Im very impulsive 😂
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-10-2021

Longevity: 32%
Default Re: Has anyone successfully signed up to managed payments without getting banned?

Today, it started to be very hard. asked me to verify with ID
I changed my two accounts with info with my family members and worked yesterday. Today, used my friend's, did not work.
very hard to say when it will let you pass
Old 02-10-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Has anyone successfully signed up to managed payments without getting banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedepartedvertigo View Post
Hi, I was permanently suspended from eBay 9 months ago, I want to make a new account but now I'm hearing they have managed payments in place. This means I can't make a stealth account I'll have to give eBay my real Info. Has anyone gave eBay their real info and haven't been banned yet?

I never had a stealth account so I'm signing up with all my real info and not converting stealth info to real info. I know all about stealth I'm not a newbie I'm just now getting around to making an eBay account because I've been putting it off.

I know I'll have to change my IP, Adress, cards/bank info, and other things but I have to give them my real address and name and that'll link me within a few hrs. I thought about entering a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or alternate address but I don't know if ayden checks to see if everything matches up with my name or what.

Once I give eBay my SSN it's no turning back If I get banned I'll never be able to make another eBay again so I want to make sure I covered all my tracks.

If you guys could tell me what to do within a day or two that would be great, Im very impulsive 😂

You're all over the place, mate.
Start with the stealth guide and save your original info for when you actually know how to make and operate a stealth account.
Old 02-10-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatjunk View Post
Today, it started to be very hard. asked me to verify with ID
I changed my two accounts with info with my family members and worked yesterday. Today, used my friend's, did not work.
very hard to say when it will let you pass
I don't know what you're doing.... but read the comment I made above for OP.

That comment is for you too
Old 02-11-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

All 3 of my US accounts are now in MP as LLC's with my SSN and EIN on file.
Old 02-11-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
You're all over the place, mate.
Start with the stealth guide and save your original info for when you actually know how to make and operate a stealth account.
Dude, I know how to make a stealth account I read the book. The book isn't gonna help if you have to submit real info. stealth guide doesn't solve everything.
The Following User Says Thank You to thedepartedvertigo For This Useful Post:
Pedroalva (02-11-2021)
Old 02-11-2021

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
hey phazorz, check your DM's!
Old 02-12-2021
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I don't know, man. :/
Old 02-12-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Dude, I know how to make a stealth account I read the book. The book isn't gonna help if you have to submit real info. stealth guide doesn't solve everything.
While the Stealth Guide hasn't been updated, the forum is full of topics that deal with current and hot issues
Old 02-12-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Dude, I know how to make a stealth account I read the book. The book isn't gonna help if you have to submit real info. Stealth Guide doesn't solve everything.
Something else is not going to help, dude.

Being impulsive will be of no use at all.

Frankly, dude, your talk has been rubbish.

Your proposal to use real info means we are likely to end up with another thread bewailing the loss of an account.

Slow down and read slowly what info you can grasp.

Stealth is a combination of a book and using a forum.

Old 02-12-2021
Executive [VIP]

That's kind of a condescending remark to make when the things you are saying are several years out of date and wrong. The "Stealth Guide" does not apply to US managed payments since there's no stealthing US MP without stealing somebody's identity.

Using his real name and information is his only option. eBay accounts aren't worth going to jail over. The way forward now seems to be running multiple LLC accounts - which are by no means "stealth accounts."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
adventureman89 (04-10-2021), LEARNINGONLY (02-12-2021), solefoodbk (04-05-2021)
Old 02-12-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Angry Re: Has anyone successfully signed up to managed payments without getting banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Something else is not going to help, dude.

Being impulsive will be of no use at all.

Frankly, dude, your talk has been rubbish.

Your proposal to use real info means we are likely to end up with another thread bewailing the loss of an account.

Slow down and read slowly what info you can grasp.

Stealth is a combination of a book and using a forum.

If you have to use real info on eBay for managed payments what's the point of the Stealth Book Hmmm?

1. The book is old
2. The book centered around stealth accounts
3. Can't use the book...IF YOU CAN'T GO STEALTH

So we all put in our real info for managed payments then boom...1-2 months we banned from eBay and eBay has all our real info + our SSN so there's no way to get back on.

"Your proposal to use real info means we are likely to end up with another thread bewailing the loss of an account"

So what your saying is enter in someone else's SSN?

So what is y'all doing committing fraud?

The book helps but is not going to help in this situation which is why others like myself keep talking about managed payments.
Old 02-12-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
That's kind of a condescending remark to make when the things you are saying are several years out of date and wrong. The "Stealth Guide" does not apply to US managed payments since there's no stealthing US MP without stealing somebody's identity.

Using his real name and information is his only option. eBay accounts aren't worth going to jail over. The way forward now seems to be running multiple LLC accounts - which are by no means "stealth accounts."

THANK YOU

I don't know why y'all keep recommending the Stealth Book like as if we don't know ****.

I'm not trying to talk down on the book I'm just saying it's not going to help in this situation. A year ago nobody really expected this to happen not that's it's happening no one really knows what to do...either give all their real info to eBay and risk getting banned for life (because stealing is not an option anymore) Or Just stop using eBay completely.

What im going to do is try my hardest to get my account reinstated...y'all might think it's a waste of time but if there's a chance I can get back my original account without making a new one and risk getting banned Imma try. If I do get reinstated I'll be able to give eBay my SSN and won't have to worry when the ban is coming

I'm not telling y'all what to do but I think that's the best bet right now. if some of y'all are really innocent I would read up on eBay policies, research, prove that you're innocent. It may be hard or take a while but if you get it reinstated in the end it's worth it.

It's gonna be real hard for me, they warned me multiple times I proved I didn't do anything wrong and went back to doing my ****. Even though eBay said I violated their policies and threw their policy back in their face and showed them their wrong. Not gonna get too much into detail.

Anyway, live chat isn't going to help because once they see your account is suspended they just copy and paste the same thing and end the chat. Phone is the best way to get someone to listen to your explanation.

It's rare to get reinstated but it's possible people done it you just got to find the right rep that will listen and not read their stupid scripts. I was suspended for 30 days one time (I know that not as bad as an indefinite suspension) call them, it took a week for someone to see that I actually didn't do anything wrong and reinstated my account. Of course, almost 3 months later I got an indefinite suspension even though I had taken down my listings and stopped selling after I got reinstated, they used the same listing that got me suspended before to suspend me again 🤣

If after consistently calling for 3-4 weeks then use your real info at least you know you tried.
Old 02-12-2021

Quote:

I don't know, man. :/
LMAO!

Sent you a reply! Check one more time!
Old 02-12-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Dude, learn to think outside of the box.

Stop the bleating. There are enough posts already made that offer aid.

In my time here I have never EVER condoned what you claim I said.

I do not have time to spoon feed either.

Last edited by GreenBean; 02-12-2021 at 07:14 PM.
Old 02-12-2021

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
THANK YOU

I don't know why y'all keep recommending the Stealth Book like as if we don't know ****.

I'm not trying to talk down on the book I'm just saying it's not going to help in this situation. A year ago nobody really expected this to happen not that's it's happening no one really knows what to do...either give all their real info to eBay and risk getting banned for life (because stealing is not an option ..........................
It's going to be harder for you. From what I'm guessing from
phaz0rz reply is that the secret is to get LLC's with Ein's for each, and your real ssn to get separate accounts on MP legally. Then you have to cross your fingers that if one gets banned the others somehow won't because ebay may treat them like different entities.

If this is the case going forward, I seriously need to open more MP ebay accounts under LLC's and my real info to protect my business before my only one MP official account gets banned from some BS. Occasionally I get an item taken down from ebay claiming its prohibited by accident. Even just two of those even if by mistake, can get my one official MP account banned.

I really hope LLC's are a solution.

My question for phaz0rz is should I separate those LLC ebay accounts on different IP's and user accounts/browsers to make it harder for ebay to auto ban my other MP accounts, or will that have absolutely zero affect since they aren't stealth at all. What do you do?
Old 02-13-2021

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEARNINGONLY View Post
It's going to be harder for you. From what I'm guessing from
phaz0rz reply is that the secret is to get LLC's with Ein's for each, and your real ssn to get separate accounts on MP legally. Then you have to cross your fingers that if one gets banned the others somehow won't because ebay may treat them like different entities.

If this is the case going forward, I seriously need to open more MP ebay accounts under LLC's and my real info to protect my business before my only one MP official account gets banned from some BS. Occasionally I get an item taken down from ebay claiming its prohibited by accident. Even just two of those even if by mistake, can get my one official MP account banned.

I really hope LLC's are a solution.

My question for phaz0rz is should I separate those LLC ebay accounts on different IP's and user accounts/browsers to make it harder for ebay to auto ban my other MP accounts, or will that have absolutely zero affect since they aren't stealth at all. What do you do?
Been wondering this as well. What happens if an MP account gets banned? Do all your MP accounts get banned as well?
Old 02-13-2021

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyjump View Post
Been wondering this as well. What happens if an MP account gets banned? Do all your MP accounts get banned as well?

They're all linked by the SSN, what do you think eBay's going to do ignore your other accounts?
Old 02-14-2021

Quote:
That's kind of a condescending remark to make when the things you are saying are several years out of date and wrong. The "stealth guide" does not apply to US managed payments since there's no stealthing US MP without stealing somebody's identity.

Sent you another quick PM brother
Old 02-14-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor3k View Post
They're all linked by the SSN, what do you think eBay's going to do ignore your other accounts?
I was planning on using my EIN's for my LLC's. An eBay account can be banned for pretty much any reason so I'm not sure- Just wondering.
Old 02-14-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor3k View Post
Also, someone mentioned either here or on another thread speculated that business accounts may be treated as different entities. I guess we won't know for sure until this all pans out.

Also, am I mistaken or is not against eBay rules to have multiple accounts as an individual?
Old 02-22-2021

Quote:
Check DM's one more time bro! Thanks.