Needing some Advice on MP. Thank you - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 06-09-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Needing some Advice on MP. Thank you

PLEASE IF YOU CAN TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. This is very important to me. Thank you

Hello, I have been taking my time to read through all of the discussions dealing with this new MP.

I want to explain my scenario and hear as many opinions as possible so thank you in advance for the reponses.

I started selling on eBay about 5 years ago. I started with very high risk products (⊗⊗⊗⊗ kylie Jenner makeup, Jailbroken firesticks, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ yeezys sold as replicas).... you get the point. I was actually doing really well for a while. The yeezys got me banned but somehow I was able to make another account and this account I was selling the makeup and firesticks on. I was selling tons of these. Boat loads of the makeups. The reason I think I even got banned was because someone said the makeup was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and reported me.... I got a message saying I was reported. That is why I think that. So of course my account got banned and there began the beginning of trying to sell on ebay without using my persona info.

Fast forward. I start an LLC and I use a buddies name to start an eBay. I input my EIN later on and everything is smooth sailing. I have a business ebay and a business ebay account attached to my EIN but not my name( My real info is 100% banned). Well, I got way to comfortable and did the dumbest thing.... I changed the info on the ebay account to personal name. Well eventually they asked for my ID. Instead of switching it back and submitting my friends ID, my dumbass submitted my own ID and boom. I was banned and alot of the people around me (I am in a warehouse complex with others that use eBay) were banned to... I was freaking out. I thought I messed everyones ebays up including mine. Well their ebay got reinstated but I stayed ban so clearly ebay knew what was up....

I gave it some time. Like 2 weeks or so and I made another account using my buddies name. Im pretty sure I did the ID verification with him but heres where things were different.

I still used the same paypal that was connected with my business . I made the account a business and attached my EIN. Finally MP was announced and I got invited ( This is like last year when it was first announced ) Since my account was already verified, I just needed to put the bank account to get payments... SO I used the business bank account with the same EIN as before.... This bank account has my business name on it but is also opened in my name ( I don't think ebay can see that personal info from a business bank account ). From here on out my account has been solid. I have had 0 issues and I am coming up on 2k Feedback.... I ran into some issues with covid and this caused my account to be below standard. I am a top rated seller so when I become below standard I usually slow down on selling.....

During this time I opened a new ebay account BEFORE!!! MP was announced as mandatory. I was able to sell on this account, I opened it using my step fathers name and my new home address that has never been used on ebay before. This account ran into no issues.... The weird part is, I still used my business paypal account that is attached to the account mentioned above and the previous business account I ****ed up on...

I began selling on this new ebay and ran into no restrictions thankfully. I want to use this account to sell while I fix my main business account... as I sell tons of graphics cards and high end stuff. Not high risk, High end products that are highly sought after and really hype.

Upon reading through the forums I am confused with what I should do with MP. I can't list on this new ebay until I fix this. Here are the questions I have

I saw someone saying that with MP , they aren't looking at old restrictions. As long as you werent restricted using MP you should be fine to use your personal info but based on previous experiences I am very hesitate to do that...

So

A. Do I use my personal info on this account (Last 4 of social, Business bank account) and take the risk of the account being restricted ? Also taking the risk they connect my already fully verified business EBAY and ban that causing me to be totally out of any accounts with over $140k worth of product....

or

B. Do I use my step fathers personal info and just apply it to my business bank account. So I only use his personal info but use my business bank account to receive the funds.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-10-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Needing some Advice on MP. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbeastyep View Post
PLEASE IF YOU CAN TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. This is very important to me. Thank you

Hello, I have been taking my time to read through all of the discussions dealing with this new MP.

I want to explain my scenario and hear as many opinions as possible so thank you in advance for the reponses.

I started selling on eBay about 5 years ago. I started with very high risk products (⊗⊗⊗⊗ kylie Jenner makeup, Jailbroken firesticks, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ yeezys sold as replicas).... you get the point. I was actually doing really well for a while. The yeezys got me banned but somehow I was able to make another account and this account I was selling the makeup and firesticks on. I was selling tons of these. Boat loads of the makeups. The reason I think I even got banned was because someone said the makeup was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and reported me.... I got a message saying I was reported. That is why I think that. So of course my account got banned and there began the beginning of trying to sell on ebay without using my persona info.

Fast forward. I start an LLC and I use a buddies name to start an eBay. I input my EIN later on and everything is smooth sailing. I have a business ebay and a business ebay account attached to my EIN but not my name( My real info is 100% banned). Well, I got way to comfortable and did the dumbest thing.... I changed the info on the ebay account to personal name. Well eventually they asked for my ID. Instead of switching it back and submitting my friends ID, my dumbass submitted my own ID and boom. I was banned and alot of the people around me (I am in a warehouse complex with others that use eBay) were banned to... I was freaking out. I thought I messed everyones ebays up including mine. Well their ebay got reinstated but I stayed ban so clearly ebay knew what was up....

I gave it some time. Like 2 weeks or so and I made another account using my buddies name. Im pretty sure I did the ID verification with him but heres where things were different.

I still used the same paypal that was connected with my business . I made the account a business and attached my EIN. Finally MP was announced and I got invited ( This is like last year when it was first announced ) Since my account was already verified, I just needed to put the bank account to get payments... SO I used the business bank account with the same EIN as before.... This bank account has my business name on it but is also opened in my name ( I don't think ebay can see that personal info from a business bank account ). From here on out my account has been solid. I have had 0 issues and I am coming up on 2k Feedback.... I ran into some issues with covid and this caused my account to be below standard. I am a top rated seller so when I become below standard I usually slow down on selling.....

During this time I opened a new ebay account BEFORE!!! MP was announced as mandatory. I was able to sell on this account, I opened it using my step fathers name and my new home address that has never been used on ebay before. This account ran into no issues.... The weird part is, I still used my business paypal account that is attached to the account mentioned above and the previous business account I ****ed up on...

I began selling on this new ebay and ran into no restrictions thankfully. I want to use this account to sell while I fix my main business account... as I sell tons of graphics cards and high end stuff. Not high risk, High end products that are highly sought after and really hype.

Upon reading through the forums I am confused with what I should do with MP. I can't list on this new ebay until I fix this. Here are the questions I have

I saw someone saying that with MP , they aren't looking at old restrictions. As long as you werent restricted using MP you should be fine to use your personal info but based on previous experiences I am very hesitate to do that...

So

A. Do I use my personal info on this account (Last 4 of social, Business bank account) and take the risk of the account being restricted ? Also taking the risk they connect my already fully verified business EBAY and ban that causing me to be totally out of any accounts with over $140k worth of product....

or

B. Do I use my step fathers personal info and just apply it to my business bank account. So I only use his personal info but use my business bank account to receive the funds.
use your unused relatives if you have any to use. if they were not suspended on ebay before there will not be any linkage and at the same time they will be able to pass MP veri with SSN etc. . and bank accounts can have name mismatch , I am not from the US but I read frequently there are a lot of banks there that support name mismatch
Old 06-10-2021

Longevity: 18%

help i can't get my head around this MP,i have a stealth account name and date of birth the rest is ligit address and bank account, all i did was nickname my account to stealth name and it passed no problem my question is do i just change my stealth name and date of birth to my real name and real date of birth then sign up to the MP ?
Old 06-10-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 31%

Anyone else have any opinions ??
Old 06-13-2021

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbeastyep View Post
Anyone else have any opinions ??
how do people even get that amount of product or what are they selling. some are just born lucky I guess.
Old 06-14-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

KISS is your new policy