IMPORTANT NOTICE from eBay Managed Payments - Your Action is Needed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 08-20-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default IMPORTANT NOTICE from eBay Managed Payments - Your Action is Needed

Hello,

Yesterday 4 of my accounts, actually, all that had MP sales, received a message. Around 15 minutes between messages to every account:

Thank you for being a valued member of eBay's Managed Payments program.

In order to complete our verification process, we are asking you to provide a photo ID(such as a passport or driver's license or state ID). Your ID will be used to validate the identity information you provided previously. We also request that you upload a copy of a recent bank statement so we can verify your bank details.

Until you provide us with this documentation, your payouts are on hold.

If your eBay account information does not match your ID exactly, we also ask that you update any information that differs from your ID before you proceed with the upload.

Please ensure the ID document you provide includes your: Full legal name and the ID number Date of birth
Additionally, the document you provide needs to: Be current (not expired) Be in color Contain the full document with no part of the document obscured or cropped Contain the complete MRZ code (if providing a passport) Contain Front and Back of the ID document (if providing driver's license/State ID) Be an official government-issued ID document
Also, please upload a bank statement that: Includes the name and address of the account owner or business entity Includes the bank's name Lists the bank account number (at least the last 4 digits) Is less than 12 months old (if providing a dated document)

This account has ID uploaded a month ago, and bank verified with microdeps at the same time. Why do they want ID again? Same as PayPal that only asks ID again if they want to ban?
The Following User Says Thank You to muzzie For This Useful Post:
shadowface (08-20-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-20-2021

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE from eBay Managed Payments - Your Action is Needed

Guys, just move on. waste of time, eBay wants kick off sellers from the site, thats all. They are blocking virtual banks as well, am sure. They are asking IBAN (which means they should accept international bank account numbers as well, even if it is not a local bank..) if they dont accept, it is against European Union laws. eBay is an a--hole we know. maybe they will reverse their decision later (or not). But this company should clarify in their polices these, and even not let sellers register for managed payments with virtual banks (that are not on their list).

frozen funds, free items to the buyer. Stealth Book now worth nothing, it needs to be updated, casuse stealth means you should never use your real details...now you can use only real information, otherwise you will sck hard. This is not stealth anymore. the only chance registering acc in those countries ,where Adyen is not accepted.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theking27 For This Useful Post:
Beezie (08-21-2021), betterlife2021 (11-17-2021), bruh (09-01-2021)
Old 08-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 16%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
Hello,

Yesterday 4 of my accounts, actually, all that had MP sales, received a message. Around 15 minutes between messages to every account:

In order to complete our verification process, we are asking you to provide a photo ID(such as a passport or driver's license or state ID). Your ID will be used to validate the identity information you provided previously. We also request that you upload a copy of a recent bank statement so we can verify your bank details.

If your eBay account information does not match your ID exactly, we also ask that you update any information that differs from your ID before you proceed with the upload.

Please ensure the ID document you provide includes your: Full legal name and the ID number Date of birth
Additionally, the document you provide needs to: Be current (not expired) Be in color Contain the full document with no part of the document obscured or cropped Contain the complete MRZ code (if providing a passport) Contain Front and Back of the ID document (if providing driver's license/State ID) Be an official government-issued ID document
Also, please upload a bank statement that: Includes the name and address of the account owner or business entity Includes the bank's name Lists the bank account number (at least the last 4 digits) Is less than 12 months old (if providing a dated document)

This account has ID uploaded a month ago, and bank verified with microdeps at the same time. Why do they want ID again? Same as PayPal that only asks ID again if they want to ban?

Are the accounts real or stealth?
Old 08-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Hello,

Which bank are you using?
Old 08-20-2021

Longevity: 23%

payoneer or worldfirst will cause this.
Old 08-20-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 21%

Yeap i got the same message for my two accounts. Real info,match details with Wise bank.
Yestarday at night i have upload the documents waiting for reply.
The same case, i did the microdeposit a months a go, getting funds without issues.

Last edited by shadowface; 08-20-2021 at 06:07 AM.
Old 08-20-2021

Wise will also get this? nice, i have still two accounts with Wise. its a joke, becaue i have chatted with an agent , who told me eBay accepts Wise. They are ass-es. They will restrict all accounts for verficiation purposes at some stage, and we have much more weaker chance to pass eBay verification (even if you have real details) .Managed payments=Stealth died in Adyen countries. One of my accounts got this message and i have changed immediately online bank to a real local.(Raiffeisen Bank) i uploaded them passport and bank statement(real bank stetement!) i received respponse very fast, i was surprised. they told me i need to send another bank statement because they dont accept Raiffeisen Bank statement hahah. i think indians are checking these docs, who has not clue what documents can be accepted or not. i hate it. How can we deal with this Ass-ho company? lol
The Following User Says Thank You to theking27 For This Useful Post:
bruh (09-01-2021)
Old 08-20-2021

I'm trying to explain to some sellers of ebay accounts that the mismatch names is an issue, they reply no is not, we don't have any return clients....

Over 40-50 accounts we are running and i can see that the mismatch is an issue.
Old 08-20-2021

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by theking27 View Post
Wise will also get this? nice, i have still two accounts with Wise. its a joke, becaue i have chatted with an agent , who told me eBay accepts Wise. They are ass-es. They will restrict all accounts for verficiation purposes at some stage, and we have much more weaker chance to pass eBay verification (even if you have real details) .Managed payments=Stealth died in Adyen countries. One of my accounts got this message and i have changed immediately online bank to a real local.(Raiffeisen Bank) i uploaded them passport and bank statement(real bank stetement!) i received respponse very fast, i was surprised. they told me i need to send another bank statement because they dont accept Raiffeisen Bank statement hahah. i think indians are checking these docs, who has not clue what documents can be accepted or not. i hate it. How can we deal with this Ass-ho company? lol
From what I heard wise only have their own banking account operation in the UK.their UK accounts are managed by themselve which means the name they reg your account in is real as your name.Others like EU or USA whatever accounts are all virtuals which means the actual account name is not you.this is a problem to MP.they consider you as a mis-matching name with those.
Old 08-20-2021
Threadstarter  

Bank is a not so known LUX bank, not Wise, name matches.
Bank verified with deps a month ago.
Docs are stealth, but were accepted many times already by eBay. And it seems it does not make any difference, real doc accs also receive the same alert.
Old 08-20-2021

yes, it doesnt matter if its stealth or not, if they want they will simply look at your sold products and activities on your account, and will suspend you from this point. its a lottery wheel.
Old 08-20-2021

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by theking27 View Post
the only chance registering acc in those countries ,where Adyen is not accepted.
Is payoneer really easier to work with?
Old 08-20-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureness View Post
1000% Yes. They have the most lenient verification system, easier to pass than paypal.
Thanks for the info.

Russian resident account, selling in the uk or us, and linked with payoner, it should be good?
Old 08-20-2021

Activity: 79%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GassanAbdoula View Post
Thanks for the info.

Russian resident account, selling in the uk or us, and linked with payoner, it should be good?
this system works , I would not necessarily use it in the UK though.

ebay.com for items shipped from USA is the best option. payoneer stealth is easy to do , lots of ebay accounts can be created and there is no VAT on ebay.com so that such shops could sell just like their USA counterparts but without that Adyen bull**** , without SSN , no tax forms etc.

this is paradise , even if it is for the US only
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
shadowface (08-21-2021), sureness (08-20-2021)
Old 08-21-2021

Longevity: 26%
Unhappy Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE from eBay Managed Payments - Your Action is Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post

ebay.com for items shipped from USA is the best option. payoneer stealth is easy to do , lots of ebay accounts can be created and there is no VAT on ebay.com so that such shops could sell just like their USA counterparts but without that Adyen bull**** , without SSN , no tax forms etc.

How many rusian accounts you have?
Old 08-21-2021

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Hello,

Its your bank
Old 08-21-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianm View Post
Its your bank
Bank was accepted a month ago. Now it is not? Why are you so sure about bank?
Old 08-21-2021

Quote:

Thank you so much.
That's amazing info!
For example if i would like to sell in the UK,
register account in ebay co uk, with Russian address?
Old 08-21-2021

Quote:
Bank was accepted a month ago. Now it is not? Why are you so sure about bank?
my take on this is that you got this message because you use a foreign IBAN and virtual bank account.

Luxembourg bank is probably citibank? even if it is not it must still be a virtual IBAN?

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 08-21-2021 at 05:53 AM.
Old 08-21-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by GassanAbdoula View Post
Thank you so much.
That's amazing info!
For example if i would like to sell in the UK,
register account in ebay co uk, with Russian address?
essentially you need to register with russian address on ebay.com and start selling there to develop the account. russian accounts are very good but they should be primarily run on ebay.com and a switch to local sites should only take place once the accounts are established

in my case I use them to sell on ebay.com with shipping from USA , this way russian accounts works best. for now with paypal but I have already found a way how to get them to MP
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
shadowface (08-21-2021)
Old 08-21-2021

Quote:
Bank is a not so known LUX bank, not Wise, name matches.
Bank verified with deps a month ago.
Docs are stealth, but were accepted many times already by eBay. And it seems it does not make any difference, real doc accs also receive the same alert.
real docs and matching names receive this kind of restriction as well

as far as I know it is based entirely on the bank and I have 2 options why this is happening

a) this is a virtual bank account which ebay decided to block completely

b) ebay are cracking down on sellers who use foreign bank accounts as according to Adyen's TO's only local bank accounts are accepted
Old 08-21-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
real docs and matching names receive this kind of restriction as well

as far as I know it is based entirely on the bank and I have 2 options why this is happening

a) this is a virtual bank account which ebay decided to block completely

b) ebay are cracking down on sellers who use foreign bank accounts as according to Adyen's TO's only local bank accounts are accepted
How come i should follow Ayden TCs if they are not on EBay site, so technically have no effect and ebay does not say "you must accept Ayden TCs in order to register on our platform"