eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   Stealth Payoneer? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/146348-stealth-payoneer.html)

SGT18 12-28-2021 09:56 AM

Stealth Payoneer?

Has anyone recently been able to create stealth Payoneer account?

jphole 12-28-2021 06:23 PM

Re: Stealth Payoneer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGT18 (Post 1180308)
Has anyone recently been able to create stealth Payoneer account?

It was approved and rejected until November.
But I was never approved in December.
Even they didn't reject the document.

It's like a holiday issue.
Or it could be an account issue.

They are working like government officers?
I really miss Paypal.

SGT18 12-28-2021 06:25 PM

I am trying to find out this myself, maybe they are understaffed or not working at all in this time of the year. Any information from fellow forum members will be greatly appreciated!

rsot 12-29-2021 04:31 AM

Difficult to say without inside info

russian 12-29-2021 05:10 AM

Yesterday they blocked many of my accounts. They were all on real people except for the IBAN account. It was real and could be verified through the account checker. But the iban account name didn't match the account owner

Does anyone know if payoneer has info about IBAN account owner?:noidea:

SGT18 12-29-2021 05:46 AM

It could be due to restrictions for banks in Russia. Did you use Russian classic banks or EMI banks? It also could be a problem if you used a foreign IBANs in russia.

russian 12-29-2021 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGT18 (Post 1180371)
It could be due to restrictions for banks in Russia. Did you use Russian classic banks or EMI banks? It also could be a problem if you used a foreign IBANs in russia.

No, I registered hidden accounts in the neighboring countries. These are Belarus and Ukraine.

These accounts did not intersect with each other in any way. They were registered from different devices and the ebay account itself is fine and was not blocked.

SGT18 12-29-2021 06:39 AM

Did you use also phone numbers and IPs from these countries? Each account separated with a different user on your PC?

russian 12-29-2021 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGT18 (Post 1180374)
Did you use also phone numbers and IPs from these countries? Each account separated with a different user on your PC?

Yes, of course. Each account had unique data. They were all verified by Payoneer. The bank statements were made from the original PDF statement, all the metadata was deleted. They were blocked yesterday in one moment all at once, even the accounts that were registered months ago.

I'm using a specially configured browser and VDS server, I'm sure that's not the issue.

The only thing I doubt is the bank account. Can they really see that the IBAN account does not correspond to the name on the account Payoneer? I also did not transfer money to this account, on some accounts there were no transactions.

jphole 12-29-2021 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by russian (Post 1180375)
Yes, of course. Each account had unique data. They were all verified by Payoneer. The bank statements were made from the original PDF statement, all the metadata was deleted. They were blocked yesterday in one moment all at once, even the accounts that were registered months ago.

I'm using a specially configured browser and VDS server, I'm sure that's not the issue.

The only thing I doubt is the bank account. Can they really see that the IBAN account does not correspond to the name on the account Payoneer? I also did not transfer money to this account, on some accounts there were no transactions.

Bank account name is same as Payoneer account name?

russian 12-29-2021 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jphole (Post 1180376)
Bank account name is same as Payoneer account name?

The IBAN account I added when registering differs from the name in my Payoneer account. But how could they know that? I did not withdraw money to this IBAN

SGT18 12-29-2021 09:42 AM

The only thing I can think of right now is if Payoneer had blacklisted the banks that you use, maybe you can try to call and figure this out?

murdered_by_ebay 12-29-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by russian (Post 1180377)
The IBAN account I added when registering differs from the name in my Payoneer account. But how could they know that? I did not withdraw money to this IBAN

they don't know that. if you want to avoid such suspensions you need to have a confirmed local bank account on file. this would mean that at least from time to time a withdrawal to local bank would need to be made.

murdered_by_ebay 12-29-2021 12:43 PM

in general the best way to deal with payoneer is to pay real people for registering there and use their real local bank account for verification.

in this case you just place a second non local bank account of your own on file and withdraw MOST of the funds to that bank account while withdrawing to the local bank account some smaller amounts from time to time

this way for example you could transfer the money you owe the person directly through the bank. this would get you verified on payoneer and would significantly reduce the risk of suspension

ramy 12-29-2021 01:15 PM

This is regarding to my Asian ebay and payoneer accounts. Created couple of accounts in December successfully (only asked for id which was approved within few minutes). But when i tried to link them to ebay for MP, there was no response for 4 days and then got a message that accounts were blocked.

Gotya108 12-29-2021 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramy (Post 1180402)
This is regarding to my Asian ebay and payoneer accounts. Created couple of accounts in December successfully (only asked for id which was approved within few minutes). But when i tried to link them to ebay for MP, there was no response for 4 days and then got a message that accounts were blocked.

Neither Payoneer nor Transferwise accounts work for Ebay. IBAN/Routing numbers are blacklisted.

jphole 12-29-2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramy (Post 1180402)

Yes, the problem always happen when registering for ebay MP
Have your documents been rejected? and blocked?
Or blocked at once?

murdered_by_ebay 12-30-2021 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotya108 (Post 1180409)
Neither Payoneer nor Transferwise accounts work for Ebay. IBAN/Routing numbers are blacklisted.

do not mislead people with payoneer , there is a total exchange of information with any payoneer account connected to ebay , basically such an account is not just a payoneer account anymore but an account being run by both payoneer and ebay

bruh 01-03-2022 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by russian (Post 1180375)

What is your browser setup? Maybe the fingerprinting is the same, your behaviour when you oog in too and if the bank accounts are from the same banks, then this is enough for a link between their accounts. This is against their policies and they block you.
There has to be a problem somewhere. You may have a bug in your server too. They are blocked at the same time so it is likely they are linked.

rsot 01-03-2022 04:41 AM

ramy 01-03-2022 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotya108 (Post 1180409)

I am talking about Asian ebay accounts where ebay asked to attach a payoneer account so that they can transfer funds into it (TH, IN, SG, Lanka, PH etc). I am not talking about EU/North American accounts where in most of the countries adyen is managing payment and people are trying to attach bank account numbers provided by wise, payoneer etc.

ramy 01-03-2022 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jphole (Post 1180412)
Yes, the problem always happen when registering for ebay MP
Have your documents been rejected? and blocked?
Or blocked at once?

By the method of Payoneer account creation - I think it was a strong account. Because i have seen whenever i create a payoneer account- i get three type of limitations. When they get highly suspicious they ask for a selfie with id, when they get medium suspicious they ask for id and address proof. When they get least suspicious they ask only for id proof. After removing these limitations they provide the bank account number (US,UK). But there are few instances when they ask for nothing (no selfie, id or address proof) and with few hours after account creation, i receive an approval message and also the bank account numbers.

This payoneer was one the account where nothing is asked and when i try to attach it to ebay (information is 100% matching), payoneer sent a message to provide an id and address proof and other things (fill global questionnaire). They said it was requested by ebay.
I have submitted the creative id and address (they worked every time with payoneer). Nothing happened for few days and then i received message that my account is blocked.