Stealth Payoneer? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 12-28-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Default Stealth Payoneer?

Has anyone recently been able to create stealth Payoneer account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-28-2021

Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Stealth Payoneer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT18 View Post
Has anyone recently been able to create stealth Payoneer account?
It was approved and rejected until November.
But I was never approved in December.
Even they didn't reject the document.

It's like a holiday issue.
Or it could be an account issue.

They are working like government officers?
I really miss Paypal.

Last edited by jphole; 12-28-2021 at 06:56 PM.
Old 12-28-2021
Threadstarter  

I am trying to find out this myself, maybe they are understaffed or not working at all in this time of the year. Any information from fellow forum members will be greatly appreciated!
Old 12-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Difficult to say without inside info
Old 12-29-2021

Longevity: 15%

Yesterday they blocked many of my accounts. They were all on real people except for the IBAN account. It was real and could be verified through the account checker. But the iban account name didn't match the account owner

Does anyone know if payoneer has info about IBAN account owner?
Old 12-29-2021
Threadstarter  

It could be due to restrictions for banks in Russia. Did you use Russian classic banks or EMI banks? It also could be a problem if you used a foreign IBANs in russia.
Old 12-29-2021

Quote:
It could be due to restrictions for banks in Russia. Did you use Russian classic banks or EMI banks? It also could be a problem if you used a foreign IBANs in russia.
No, I registered hidden accounts in the neighboring countries. These are Belarus and Ukraine.

These accounts did not intersect with each other in any way. They were registered from different devices and the ebay account itself is fine and was not blocked.
Old 12-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Did you use also phone numbers and IPs from these countries? Each account separated with a different user on your PC?
Old 12-29-2021

Quote:
Did you use also phone numbers and IPs from these countries? Each account separated with a different user on your PC?
Yes, of course. Each account had unique data. They were all verified by Payoneer. The bank statements were made from the original PDF statement, all the metadata was deleted. They were blocked yesterday in one moment all at once, even the accounts that were registered months ago.

I'm using a specially configured browser and VDS server, I'm sure that's not the issue.

The only thing I doubt is the bank account. Can they really see that the IBAN account does not correspond to the name on the account Payoneer? I also did not transfer money to this account, on some accounts there were no transactions.
Old 12-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by russian View Post
Yes, of course. Each account had unique data. They were all verified by Payoneer. The bank statements were made from the original PDF statement, all the metadata was deleted. They were blocked yesterday in one moment all at once, even the accounts that were registered months ago.

I'm using a specially configured browser and VDS server, I'm sure that's not the issue.

The only thing I doubt is the bank account. Can they really see that the IBAN account does not correspond to the name on the account Payoneer? I also did not transfer money to this account, on some accounts there were no transactions.
Bank account name is same as Payoneer account name?
Old 12-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphole View Post
Bank account name is same as Payoneer account name?
The IBAN account I added when registering differs from the name in my Payoneer account. But how could they know that? I did not withdraw money to this IBAN
Old 12-29-2021
Threadstarter  

The only thing I can think of right now is if Payoneer had blacklisted the banks that you use, maybe you can try to call and figure this out?
Old 12-29-2021

Activity: 79%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
The IBAN account I added when registering differs from the name in my Payoneer account. But how could they know that? I did not withdraw money to this IBAN
they don't know that. if you want to avoid such suspensions you need to have a confirmed local bank account on file. this would mean that at least from time to time a withdrawal to local bank would need to be made.
Old 12-29-2021

in general the best way to deal with payoneer is to pay real people for registering there and use their real local bank account for verification.

in this case you just place a second non local bank account of your own on file and withdraw MOST of the funds to that bank account while withdrawing to the local bank account some smaller amounts from time to time

this way for example you could transfer the money you owe the person directly through the bank. this would get you verified on payoneer and would significantly reduce the risk of suspension
Old 12-29-2021

Longevity: 63%

This is regarding to my Asian ebay and payoneer accounts. Created couple of accounts in December successfully (only asked for id which was approved within few minutes). But when i tried to link them to ebay for MP, there was no response for 4 days and then got a message that accounts were blocked.
Old 12-29-2021

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramy View Post
This is regarding to my Asian ebay and payoneer accounts. Created couple of accounts in December successfully (only asked for id which was approved within few minutes). But when i tried to link them to ebay for MP, there was no response for 4 days and then got a message that accounts were blocked.
Neither Payoneer nor Transferwise accounts work for Ebay. IBAN/Routing numbers are blacklisted.
Old 12-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramy View Post
Yes, the problem always happen when registering for ebay MP
Have your documents been rejected? and blocked?
Or blocked at once?
Old 12-30-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotya108 View Post
Neither Payoneer nor Transferwise accounts work for Ebay. IBAN/Routing numbers are blacklisted.
do not mislead people with payoneer , there is a total exchange of information with any payoneer account connected to ebay , basically such an account is not just a payoneer account anymore but an account being run by both payoneer and ebay
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
Cachufleta (01-16-2022)
Old 01-03-2022

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 16%

Quote:

What is your browser setup? Maybe the fingerprinting is the same, your behaviour when you oog in too and if the bank accounts are from the same banks, then this is enough for a link between their accounts. This is against their policies and they block you.
There has to be a problem somewhere. You may have a bug in your server too. They are blocked at the same time so it is likely they are linked.
Old 01-03-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

for related purposes: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-ma...er-asia-3.html
Old 01-03-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotya108 View Post
I am talking about Asian ebay accounts where ebay asked to attach a payoneer account so that they can transfer funds into it (TH, IN, SG, Lanka, PH etc). I am not talking about EU/North American accounts where in most of the countries adyen is managing payment and people are trying to attach bank account numbers provided by wise, payoneer etc.
Old 01-03-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphole View Post
Yes, the problem always happen when registering for ebay MP
Have your documents been rejected? and blocked?
Or blocked at once?
By the method of Payoneer account creation - I think it was a strong account. Because i have seen whenever i create a payoneer account- i get three type of limitations. When they get highly suspicious they ask for a selfie with id, when they get medium suspicious they ask for id and address proof. When they get least suspicious they ask only for id proof. After removing these limitations they provide the bank account number (US,UK). But there are few instances when they ask for nothing (no selfie, id or address proof) and with few hours after account creation, i receive an approval message and also the bank account numbers.

This payoneer was one the account where nothing is asked and when i try to attach it to ebay (information is 100% matching), payoneer sent a message to provide an id and address proof and other things (fill global questionnaire). They said it was requested by ebay.
I have submitted the creative id and address (they worked every time with payoneer). Nothing happened for few days and then i received message that my account is blocked.