eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   Can I update more than one Stealth to real info? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/146527-can-i-update-more-than-one-stealth-real-info.html)

purposeremo 01-20-2022 02:26 PM

Re: Can I update more than one Stealth to real info?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 1182578)
Let ME be clear... it's SSN OR EIN OR ITIN

If you want to argue with someone, argue with eBay... THEY are the ones saying it. The below is taken directly from the website

There are also other sources of them explaining how businesses only give EIN, and private sellers give SSN.

I'm also waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy past $600 and they haven't said sh*t.

That's if you have a different entity that you won't need SSN. smLLC's require SSN to run the 1099k or individual account type. What is the entity you run your account with. I only have experience with smLLC or individual accounts.

yankee 01-20-2022 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purposeremo (Post 1182581)
That's if you have a different entity that you won't need SSN. smLLC's require SSN to run the 1099k or individual account type. What is the entity you run your account with. I only have experience with smLLC or individual accounts.

You are wrong.

It ALWAYS GOES TO THE EIN when using Entities. Any entity that has an EIN. single member LLC, Multi member LLC, Partnerships, trusts, corps, etc..... Always goes to EIN.

Now for YOUR PERSONAL TAXES, yes, you single member LLC will pass onto you or even Multi member, but you personally do not get the 1099K, the business does.

purposeremo 01-20-2022 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 1182583)
You are wrong.

It ALWAYS GOES TO THE EIN when using Entities. Any entity that has an EIN. single member LLC, Multi member LLC, Partnerships, trusts, corps, etc..... Always goes to EIN.

Now for YOUR PERSONAL TAXES, yes, you single member LLC will pass onto you or even Multi member, but you personally do not get the 1099K, the business does.

I could have sworn to see a thread with the user Gotya108 mentioning how SSN is important for ebay with the 1099k filing they do regardless of there being a smLLC ein on file.

If this is true then you simply can get a single member LLC, create an account with your brother's SSN (anyone's ssn) info as stakeholder info and use your EIN and LLC to get the 1099k with no impact to them for taxes or no reporting to the IRS under their SSN whatsoever?
Use a friend's ssn in stakeholder info then your EIN in business info region and then no tax implications to them?? no reporting done to irs on their ssn??

ebaystealth1974 01-20-2022 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purposeremo (Post 1182584)
I could have sworn to see a thread with the user Gotya108 mentioning how SSN is important for ebay with the 1099k filing they do regardless of there being a smLLC ein on file.

You have to be careful where you get your information.

purposeremo 01-20-2022 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 1182585)
You have to be careful where you get your information.

So use a brother/sister/ friend / parent's ssn ,dob name with their permission in stakeholder's section, and in business section use my smLLC, and ein and zero impact come tax time on their ssn? nothing on their ssn reported to irs?

Why wouldn't everyone do this. stealth problem solved

I get 1099k for myself only it won't mention their name just my llc name. problem solved?

ebaystealth1974 01-20-2022 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purposeremo (Post 1182586)
So ......

No... as in YOU CANT JUST LISTEN TO SOME RANDOM PERSON ON HERE and take it as the gospel.

That kinda information is what I mean when I say be careful where you get your information :lol:

purposeremo 01-20-2022 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 1182589)
No... as in YOU CANT JUST LISTEN TO SOME RANDOM PERSON ON HERE and take it as the gospel.

That kinda information is what I mean when I say be careful where you get your information :lol:

no it could have been me interpretting him wrong the gotya108 user knows a lot.

can you answer where is the flaw in that scenario with stealth creation?

purposeremo 01-20-2022 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 1182589)

no it could have been me interpreting him wrong the gotya108 user knows a lot.

ebaystealth1974 01-20-2022 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purposeremo (Post 1182591)
no it could have been me interpretting him wrong the gotya108 user knows a lot.

I read what he said regarding it a few days ago, and he is wrong. At least based on how EINs have been treated in the past on 3rd party platforms, when it comes to where the 1099 goes. Like we've been trying to tell you, it ALWAYS follows the EIN/LLC. Why would they ask for it, if not, right?

I would have to look at my business info/stakeholder info again to answer you for certain...I don't even remember what I entered. But there has to be a way they're checking EIN/LLC/name/SSN/last four. This is probably why some people are getting ID/document requests, and some are not. Just guessing, I haven't been keeping up with other people's problems that much, since mine has been smooth as butter from the day I registered.

yankee 01-20-2022 05:10 PM

You can. But what would be the advantage? I have made all my accounts on ebay, paypal, etsy, MP, Stripe, walmart in my name since 2017. It have never been an issue to your your Name, DOB and last 4.