eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/)
-   -   Starting over after real details suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-managed-payments/147635-starting-over-after-real-details-suspended.html)

AriBenz 05-19-2022 04:10 PM

Starting over after real details suspended

I've read the Stealth Guide, and bought 2 versions over the years, I switched to going all with real info once managed payments came around, sold some everyday items under $20 over the course of 2 years, then got a request for ID. I submitted it and immediately boinked with promise that it was permanent. I have no idea why I got reviewed, everything was fresh, real info, and normal selling, with no other accounts to get linked, confused, or connected in any way.

From the forum it seems I can start again, with the same basics as stealth, but that it won't be an account killer if I use the same name, DOB and SS# as long as everything else is completely un-linkable as it would be stealth? Is that correct? Can anyone confirm?

I don't sell questionable items, no vero, no huge amounts, or even a lot- so I'm thinking I just got unlucky with a bot, but now I have to go extra slow and careful, since I can't submit my ID. Just looking to find out how I can make the most stable account going forward.

Steveo036940 05-19-2022 06:45 PM

Re: Starting over after real details suspended

Yes you can start a new real account. Only your name, DOB and SSN is to remain the same. EVERYTHING ELSE should be new, including phone number, address, IP, new bank account, new user account on Windows 7 or earlier, or new tablet or PC for Windows 10 or newer systems.
Be sure to follow all stealth rules as this works for now, but probably won't work forever. Since this is your real information, take care of the account!
Real Phone Number- Residential IP - Real Address (use friend or family member) - Real Bank (no online only) - Real Name, DOB and SSN...etc.
Best of luck

SaiJin 05-19-2022 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AriBenz (Post 1192659)
I've read the Stealth Guide, and bought 2 versions over the years, I switched to going all with real info once managed payments came around, sold some everyday items under $20 over the course of 2 years, then got a request for ID. I submitted it and immediately boinked with promise that it was permanent. I have no idea why I got reviewed, everything was fresh, real info, and normal selling, with no other accounts to get linked, confused, or connected in any way.

From the forum it seems I can start again, with the same basics as stealth, but that it won't be an account killer if I use the same name, DOB and SS# as long as everything else is completely un-linkable as it would be stealth? Is that correct? Can anyone confirm?

I don't sell questionable items, no vero, no huge amounts, or even a lot- so I'm thinking I just got unlucky with a bot, but now I have to go extra slow and careful, since I can't submit my ID. Just looking to find out how I can make the most stable account going forward.

the guide is not available to download, it's a subscription.
But if you have a valid code, you can use it in the forum to get free VIP

rsot 05-20-2022 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1192670)
But if you have a valid code, you can use it in the forum to get free VIP

Duab 05-20-2022 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AriBenz (Post 1192659)

To simplify - re-use your s#, dob, name surname. Change EVERYTHING else. That should work