eBay, PayMate & US Sellers - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay News

eBay News Do you have News About eBay? Spill it!

Old 01-07-2012
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default eBay, PayMate & US Sellers

Guess my original post mised the approval process but since it seems I can post now without the approval crap lets try this again.

Ok, so I see everyone talking about how good Paymate is and some who think they're crap. Well, while were here today is to discus their socalled fees... I keep seeing people labled as US, like me, who talk about how great Paymate is but not one person has touched base on the so called fees. Has anyone actually been charged these or anything ?

Code:
Standard Account

Credit card payments incur fees for sellers only. These consist of a fee based on the value of the payment and a flat fee per payment. 

The current seller fees for a standard account are 3% + $0.50 per successful transaction.

There is a $5,000 limit on total charges per month.

Account Application Fee: $12.95

Annual Fees:  None

Monthly Fees:  $5.00

Monthly MC/Visa Compliance Fee:  $2.50

PCI Annual Fee:  $39.95

There are no fees for buyers and they do not need to register with Paymate to make a credit card payment.
Oh, and then there's this... has this been forced on anyone yet ?

Code:
Credit Check Fee

To ensure our sellers meet minimum credit requirements imposed by our bank, Paymate may conduct a formal credit check at any time.  The fees for this service must be paid for in advance.  You may choose not to pay this fee, in which case we retain the right to withdraw or not extend our services to you, even if approved previously.  At this time we require the credit check fees to be paid by clients in the following instances:

•Website Sellers: if you use Paymate to accept payments at a website, you will need to pay the Credit Check Fees.
•MOTO Sellers: if you use Paymate to process mail and telephone order sales, you will need to pay the Credit Check Fees.
•eBusiness Account Sellers:if you use the Paymate eBusiness account or request a limit increase, you will need to pay the Credit Check Fees.

The Credit Check Fees at this time are: $39.00. This fee is non-refundable.  It does NOT guarantee that your merchant account will be approved.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!