eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/115983-withdraw-eu-paypal-usa-visa.html)

boss651 03-14-2018 04:10 PM

Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

Can I withdraw money from any EU Paypal (or any paypal where withdraw to visa allowed) to Visa card emited by USA bank?

angavsurez 04-14-2018 05:45 PM

Re: Withdraw EU paypal to USA visa

No, you can´t use a visa on EU Paypal account, only Sepa bank wit Iban number

Christianm 04-20-2018 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angavsurez (Post 914433)
No, you can´t use a visa on EU Paypal account, only Sepa bank wit Iban number

Yes you can !!! Yes you can add the visa from any country!Postcode needs to match the numbers.

critis 04-20-2018 03:18 PM

Probably you can add your US Visa card to EU paypal account, but Paypal will not allow you to withdraw funds to this card. You can make withdrawal to card only if your Visa card was issued in the country, where such withdrawal allowed by paypal's rules.

jayne dunn 04-21-2018 10:37 AM

Sorry but does PayPal accept card withdrawal so far? I checked all eu accounts they request us to add eu bank for withdrawal! 3 replies 3 different answers

sax4 04-21-2018 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayne dunn (Post 915998)
Sorry but does PayPal accept card withdrawal so far? I checked all eu accounts they request us to add eu bank for withdrawal! 3 replies 3 different answers

BANK transfer and CARD transfer are two different things. In many EU countries(there is a list floating around) you can withdraw to a card, cam be from anywhere.

jayne dunn 04-21-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 916024)
BANK transfer and CARD transfer are two different things. In many EU countries(there is a list floating around) you can withdraw to a card, cam be from anywhere.

those EU paypal which accepted card withdrawal now requests us to add EU bank account (Iban) before applying a withdrawal. it seems to be impossible to withdraw to a visa card, for example: Latvia paypal , Lithuania paypal, Italian paypal etc., every one knows bank transfer and card transfer are two kind of stuffs

sax4 04-21-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayne dunn (Post 916036)
those EU paypal which accepted card withdrawal now requests us to add EU bank account (Iban) before applying a withdrawal. it seems to be impossible to withdraw to a visa card, for example: Latvia paypal , Lithuania paypal, Italian paypal etc., every one knows bank transfer and card transfer are two kind of stuffs

Gosh, part of the TOS update sounds like.

sax4 04-21-2018 01:53 PM

Delete......

Dufus 04-21-2018 06:27 PM

Is this true? Eu pp can't withdraw to visa card?

Christianm 04-22-2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dufus (Post 916057)
Is this true? Eu pp can't withdraw to visa card?

No total rubbish course it still works. Added 2 visas today on different EU countries and can withdraw !! Only new thing it shows add IBAN they have basically rebranded the old option to withdraw to Your USA Bank Account .

rsot 04-22-2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christianm (Post 916225)
No total rubbish course it still works. Added 2 visas today on different EU countries and can withdraw !! Only new thing it shows add IBAN they have basically rebranded the old option to withdraw to Your USA Bank Account .

And adding the 2 visas, you didnt have to deal with the add IBAN at all, correct?

jayne dunn 04-22-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christianm (Post 916225)

So you mean it can be skipped? If so, how? When I click withdrawal it asks me to add iban bank every time, how can you do that? I still don’t understand you point of rebranding the withdrawal option to USA bank , since iban should be issued within eu, shouldn’t it?

sax4 04-23-2018 01:31 AM

On the one account I tested I also could not withdraw to card. Will investigate further

Thromparsus 04-23-2018 04:04 AM

paypal.com/wdfunds

Works for me.

Christianm 04-23-2018 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayne dunn (Post 916257)
So you mean it can be skipped? If so, how? When I click withdrawal it asks me to add iban bank every time, how can you do that? I still don’t understand you point of rebranding the withdrawal option to USA bank , since iban should be issued within eu, shouldn’t it?

No it dosent have to be issued in EU they cant tell and same for the visa! The trick of adding other countries IBAN VISA has been around for years.

I also have the new screen where you go to withdraw it asks to add IBAN if you have a Visa that can withdraw in a Country that accepts visa withdrawal it gives you option to withdraw to card or add IBAN.

Where is the country your trying to withdraw from in the EU?????
What card have you added ( prepaid , bank issued , country?)

jayne dunn 04-23-2018 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thromparsus (Post 916281)
paypal.com/wdfunds

Works for me.

Can This link skip the page asks for adding iban?

jayne dunn 04-23-2018 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christianm (Post 916291)
No it dosent have to be issued in EU they cant tell and same for the visa! The trick of adding other countries IBAN VISA has been around for years.

I also have the new screen where you go to withdraw it asks to add IBAN if you have a Visa that can withdraw in a Country that accepts visa withdrawal it gives you option to withdraw to card or add IBAN.

Where is the country your trying to withdraw from in the EU?????
What card have you added ( prepaid , bank issued , country?)

Italy,Latvia PayPal etc, prepaid card wavecrest Gibraltar, so how they give you an option to withdraw to card? As the page forces us to add iban bank without a choice offers selection of withdrawing to card

Christianm 04-23-2018 07:48 AM

because the card isn't accepted as withdrawal method i dont think wavecrest bin was giving problems , i even added entropay and i could withdraw to card on a new 1 day old pp.

jayne dunn 04-23-2018 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christianm (Post 916310)
because the card isn't accepted as withdrawal method i dont think wavecrest bin was giving problems , i even added entropay and i could withdraw to card on a new 1 day old pp.

So you mean if I add another new card which is not the wavecrest one, the option withdrawing to card will be enabled again without forcing me to add a iban bank?

Christianm 04-23-2018 09:55 AM

Well i dont use them and can withdraw so i assume its the card cant be used to withdraw.