Georgia PayPal Account - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 02-21-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Re: Georgia PayPal Account

to who has same issue like me mc011, here the result after two weeks long of mailings and phone calls;

After careful consideration, we have decided to restrict your account indefinitely from listing in the Business & Industrial category. You are still able to list and sell items in other categories; however, you will not be able to list in this category any longer. We know you may be disappointed with this decision but please understand we have taken this action to help ensure a safer buying and selling environment on eBay.

Some of the things we look at when reviewing accounts for category restrictions are:

-- How much history a member has selling these types of items on the site.

-- Positive selling Feedback for the items in question.

-- Any Feedback that questions the authenticity of the items.

-- Unresolved disputes with buyers for these items.

-- Compliance with eBay policies.

-- Previous account suspensions or eBay policy violations.

-- The current status of your account.

-- Any supplier information that cannot be verified.

Keep in mind that you are restricted for this type of item or category with any eBay account. Any associated accounts circumventing the outline of our decision, will be suspended with no chance for appeals. This may also affect your current account and appeals processes it may hold in the future.

Going forward, we encourage you to continue to build a positive selling history on eBay and to follow all policies. If you would like more information about eBay policies and our rules for listings please visit the following page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-ov.html

This message is to notify you that in order to assist you in building a strong foundation for future transactions on eBay, we have placed a selling limit for your listing activity. These limits are not in place as a consequence, rather as a preventative measure to help our seller's keep from becoming overwhelmed with large increases in account activity.

Many members already have limits placed on their account. Account limits allow us to learn about your selling activity and make sure you're adhering to our selling practices policy and performance standards. Limits vary by seller and can change over time.

During this time, we want to confirm you are continuing your positive history by ensuring you are keeping focused on creating great transactions for your customers. Doing so will greatly increase the chances of an ongoing successful eBay business and help to avoid any future account issues that may arise. These limits will allow you to continue selling while also allowing us to monitor your incoming Feedback, Detailed Seller Ratings, and any customer complaints. Please understand that the actions we have taken do not mean your account performance is not good, but we do this to help all eBay sellers further improve their selling history and account performance.

Because you are doing well at selling at these volumes, you should not hit your selling limit unless you dramatically increase your sales. However, if you do wish to grow your business, we will gradually increase your limit as you show that you are able to successfully handle the higher sales volume. The selling limit on your account is based on the number and dollar amount of open (active) items and successfully sold items per calendar month.

You can now sell up to 200 items monthly or up to $10,000.00 monthly.

(Keep in mind that this includes multiple quantity listings which can greatly influence this number.)

If you do reach one of these amounts during the course of a month you will be unable to list additional items or increase the price or quantity of your active items until some of your items end without a winning bidder or until the 1st of the next calendar month, (If you are still exceeding the selling limit at the first of the next calendar month your selling activity will continue to be blocked.)

We believe that your limit is flexible enough to allow you to sell any current items and is in accordance with the volume you may have listed in the past. If you do reach the selling limit on your account and want to increase your sales, please work within the amount for at least 60 days. Once that time frame has expired on 4/21/20, please reply to this message and we will conduct a review to see if adjustments are appropriate.

We hope that you will use this selling limit to your advantage and focus on succeeding with your current sales. We value you as a seller and hope to work with you in order to continue to establish a strong selling history and successful business relationship. It is in our best interest to help our sellers succeed so that we can have a positive trading environment and eliminate bad buying experiences on the site.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-21-2020

Longevity: 45%

they reinstated the account but forbid me to list in Business&Industrial category anymore. And also decreased my selling limit from 500.000$ to 10000$ till 21/04. Do you think what shall i do now ? Still have risk of permanently restriction so i simple make the things cool down and not make sales at all for a few months ?
Old 02-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Best to get other stealth accounts going and rotate sales - the risk of permanent restrict is always there...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
orient (02-22-2020)
Old 04-25-2020

Longevity: 23%

how much you got your first limite in georgia paypal
Old 04-25-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 24%
Send a message via Skype™ to DigiCambio

Quote:
Originally Posted by orient View Post
they reinstated the account but forbid me to list in Business&Industrial category anymore. And also decreased my selling limit from 500.000$ to 10000$ till 21/04. Do you think what shall i do now ? Still have risk of permanently restriction so i simple make the things cool down and not make sales at all for a few months ?
many people here dont use their real accounts a lot for fear of getting suspended ! i think it's the time to think about stealth !
Old 05-18-2020

Longevity: 38%

Privet druzia! ya iz Ukraini- na samom dele poluchit s4et v banke Gruzii + gruz paypal na svoe imya o4en legko dazhe distancionno, est uyma rebyat kotorie okazivayut podobnogo roda uslugi v tom 4isle i po Gruzii.
Old 05-19-2020

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnone View Post
Yeah, I recently learned that PayPal eats up the xxxx IDs so that's how I'm going to continue for small eBay accounts :-D

One of the reasons I will need company in Georgia is because when my business is established, I plan to make $xxxxxx sales monthly and I don't want to use Personal accounts for this. The other reason is I want to move there so I can buy cars and apartments cheaper. My country really f*** us with VERY high taxes.

It will be a great experience to live in another country which is planned to be accepted to EU soon :-)
Gerogia is NOT beeing accepted as an EU Member soon ? do they even a candidat status ? This could takes about 10 years or more even if they are a candidat.

How ever, I wish you good luck with your business

btw, is it true that real estate apartments in Batumi Georgia are cheap. Batumi ( or something like this ) is a crazy pretty city worth of visiting.