US Ebay stealth account + your country's paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 09-30-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Default US Ebay stealth account + your country's paypal

Hello!

Would like to seek inputs from non-US residents on creating stealth US ebay accounts with your own country's paypal and using your own country's IP address (with IPBurger)? Basically a non-US resident signing up for a US ebay account in ebay's eyes. Was wondering what's the success rate like for this?

Reason why I'm asking is because the Stealth Book seems to suggest that if you're outside the US its great because you won't need to provide SSN. However, advice on Q&A and forums seem to suggest that everything US is needed to create a stealth US ebay account. But the difficulty with that is withdrawing money out of US paypal, as well as getting a permanent non-VOIP US number, IP address and real address aside and also notwithstanding that you would probably have to make up a SSN and hope for the best. So was hoping to seek inputs on the feasibility of setting up US stealth accounts (with non US physical addresses of course - but with a paid US mailing address for returns) and with non-US fully verified paypal accounts basically.

Last edited by astarael; 09-30-2020 at 03:32 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-01-2020

Default Re: US Ebay stealth account + your country's paypal

Yes, 100% definitely fine.
I have USA, and UK eBay accounts, linked with NL PayPal Accounts.
And it is true that you cannot withdraw the funds without providing the SSN and having a Bank Account in USA PP accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOM For This Useful Post:
astarael (10-02-2020)
Old 10-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOM View Post
And it is true that you cannot withdraw the funds without providing the SSN and having a Bank Account in USA PP accounts.
You can withdraw funds to the bank account in USA PP accounts without the SSN.

You need the SSN if you want to make the PP incoming balance usable for purchases
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
astarael (10-02-2020)
Old 10-02-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOM View Post
Thank you! That's good to know~ It's so time consuming researching ways on how to get a real US number as well as bank account without being in US. Had an account suspended and while on the phone with chat support, they said my number was a VOIP number and I needed to change this to another number.

Doesn't seem to have much useful infor on this in the forums!
Old 10-02-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You can withdraw funds to the bank account in USA PP accounts without the SSN.

You need the SSN if you want to make the PP incoming balance usable for purchases
Thanks! I found some websites that help validate made up SSNs but I really don't know whether ebay matches SSNs to names and/or DOB. Not sure whether anyone knows? I read somewhere that basically employers can do this for employee background checks in the US.