7 PayPals suspended in a few days. Any working tactics for EU - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 05-25-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default 7 PayPals suspended in a few days. Any working tactics for EU

Hello,
We are serious sellers from years having 20+ Ebay and PayPal accounts. We always lay down in may and September because of ebay/paypal clearance .

This year in May they decide to suspend accounts with no reason.

1.They suspend account and asked for supplier info/invoices
We did that perfect and then they told us... SRY... High Risk

2.They suspent account wich just receiveing payment owned/gifts(we collect Payments from affiliates)

I read all the forum but most of the tactics to open a PPal and Ebay are for
Uk/US users.

In EU after paypal reaches 1000euro they ask you for picture id/proof of address-
My question here is how do you think - if we sell similar Photo ID - can they found in the database and link suspended account to the new one.

About Ip PRoblem... okay we will make it with new one but What about MAC Address of the computers.

I we spent 6 years to make and produce perfect stock to sell on ebay .. and not been removed listings of us or our aff. in past 2 years. Now we have thousands of pcs stock and not working paypal to collect money.

We also check ccnow option, but is it good for ebay/Vero Items

Does any one knows other Payment processors processing PayPal with Ebay?

We will appreciate Personal Help and we are ready to share all of our 6year experience trough VERO/Ebay/PayPal
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-25-2010

Longevity: 81%

Why not open up a merchant account?? get rid of paypal alltogether
Old 05-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Well paypal like me realized you are in Bulgaria. So that kinda would upset them. Likely they took a bad view to the amount of money going thro' your accounts. Would I be right in guessing you had chargebacks & had to deal with hijacked accounts?

Dont pretend to be innocent. You are in a country known for scams. That's also why you put UK to appear to be nice. The email on your registration did not work. Makes it look suspect doesnt it?
Old 05-25-2010
Threadstarter  

Merchant account okay ... but wich processors don't have problems with VERO GOODS ?!

We are checking now in which ebay can start listing without having paypal linked to the account ( but i think you can list item with suspended account - just customers are mad when try to pay to suspended ppal account).

So i think we all can make good discussion if just share all we know about every step i wrote.

Anybody - working in PAYPAL :D?
Old 05-25-2010
Threadstarter  

LOL Admin we E-mail working, If i wanted to be Uk i should use VPN or proxy to determine ip tracking .

As i wrote we are working 6 year and we are far far away from 1 day deals or scam things. If you are curious i can give you on PM my Ebay accounts and you can see that we are talking serious bussiness.