PayPal account and Serbia - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 10-02-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default PayPal account and Serbia

Hello I am from Serbia.
I want to start selling on Ebay, but I have a problem: PayPal is not available in Serbia, and I can't get ID verified through PayPal. Now, I know a guy from Serbia that is selling on Ebay, and he found the way to overcome that problem, but he doesn't wanna say how.
Everytime I try to list an item, I get a dialog box that says I need to be PayPal verified even if not using PayPal as an option of payment.

Can anyone help me with this?
Thank you very much, every suggestion is appreciated.

Cheers
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-02-2010
MU

He is most probably running a stealth account based in another country, through proxy or VPN so it shows he lives and connects somewhere else in the world. have you thought about getting a virtual office in a neighbouring country that would be willing to forward mail to you in serbia? you would need to get a voip service for that country too for any phone verification but you will always run the risk of losing money as your id would not be the same as any details you use so if they asked to see it you would be very stuck.
or you could buy an account that is already verified from someone and log into it through a paid private VPN for that country.
Old 10-02-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your fast reply. So if I go with second option, I would risk less? I am very new to this, so if these are stupid questions, I apologize. Also, how can I buy account?

Thank you
Old 10-03-2010
MU

no questions are stupid, everyone needs to ask in order to learn!
the risk would be the same if you made the account yourself or paid for it to be made for you. you would be logging in through a false IP and lying about details so always run the risk of getting caught. nothing is risk free!
even if you buy the account you may still need to verify any checks they could make in the future.
buy the book that is for sale here, it is very good and will answer most questions on how to be as safe as possible.
make sure you have documents ready for checks, best plan is to be prepared for anything that may arise! don't rush anything, read the many posts on this site as most things have been covered already.
there are some good trusted account sellers on here, send one of them a PM and they will help you.
The Following User Says Thank You to revskank For This Useful Post:
dreamspirit (10-03-2010)
Old 10-03-2010
Threadstarter  

Thank you.And what about the merchant accounts? Is there possibility of using one instead of PayPal, through, lets say CCNow, and can you avoid PayPal verification in that way? It's not that I don't wanna be verified, it's just that it's not possible. I have found a Egyptian seller on ebay who says that he uses that system and it works, I am waiting for him to answer me back, but I thought to ask here, perhaps someone knows something on this.

Cheers
Milos
Old 10-03-2010
MU

CCNow is not a good option for ebay! There are some merchant accounts that ebay like, this is not one of them. Authorize.net would be your best choice in my opinion as ebay like this company.
You would also need a pre 2007 ebay account to be able to do this without the need for lots of verification.
Old 01-09-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: PayPal account and Serbia

What country wont ask for verification:
Ie utility bill and tax id