UK account can't list on Ebay.de Germany :/ - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 11-22-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Question UK account can't list on Ebay.de Germany :/

I've got a UK account that has been running fine for years and I want to list on ebay.de so that my items appear in the search results (although it'll say item location: uk).

So I log in to ebay.de and list an item.

When I get to the final stage and click submit I get this message:

Quote:
Um auch weiterhin die Sicherheit auf eBay garantieren zu können, sehen wir uns die Mitgliedskonten von Mitgliedern an, die zum Verkaufen mehrere Mitgliedskonten verwenden. Während wir Ihre Mitgliedskonten überprüfen, können Sie keines Ihrer Mitgliedskonten nutzen, um Artikel zu verkaufen.

Damit wir mit der Überprüfung Ihrer Mitgliedskonten beginnen können, so dass Sie eBay so schnell wie möglich wieder nutzen können, senden Sie bitte eine E-Mail an den eBay-Kundenservice unter cbtquestions@ebay.com, und teilen Sie uns mit, welche eBay-Mitgliedsnamen Sie nutzen.

Wir werden Ihre Mitgliedskonten überprüfen und uns dann bei Ihnen melden, um Ihnen mitzuteilen, ab wann Sie wieder auf eBay verkaufen können, oder ob wir weitere Informationen von Ihnen benötigen.
Translation using Google Translate:

Quote:
In order to continue to guarantee the safety on eBay, we'll look at the member accounts of members who use to sell several accounts. While we check your membership account, you can use any of your member account to sell items.

So we can start reviewing your membership accounts, so you buy as soon as possible to use again, please send an email to eBay's customer service cbtquestions@ebay.com, and tell us what eBay member name to use.

We will review your membership account and will contact you to let you know, from when you can resell on eBay, or if we need additional information from you.
It doesn't really make much sense but are they telling me to contact them before I can list items on ebay.de ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-22-2010
Threadstarter  

Furthur updated here... tried to list on france and I get this:

Quote:
To ensure safety on its site, eBay checks the accounts of its members
who sell internationally using several aliases. During the audit
period, you will be unable to sell items with your accounts.

EBay to start checking your account and you can then submit items for
sale, please send an e-mail with your list of nicknames to eBay
Customer Service: cbtquestions@ebay.com.

We will tell you then if you can resume your activities on eBay, or if
other information is needed.

Sell internationally using several aliases? I only have one account.

Is it risky emailing ebay to get "allowed" to post elsewhere? Dont want to ruin a good thing.
Old 11-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Never come across this before and ive sold for years in Europe, you only have one account? well you can only tell them that, who knws if they will believe it, may be part of a crackdown on this right now...

are you sure you havent mixed up your cookies with another ebayers account on a public computer or family member.
Old 11-23-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
Never come across this before and ive sold for years in Europe, you only have one account? well you can only tell them that, who knws if they will believe it, may be part of a crackdown on this right now...

are you sure you havent mixed up your cookies with another ebayers account on a public computer or family member.
Cookie mix up is inevitable, couple of people use my computers.

My problem is that I'm not sure if Im breaking a t&c in selling multiple listings of the same item.

So basically I sell a CD guide and list it under different titles. All the exact same product but listed 500+ times under different names.

Think that's going to be a problem?
Old 11-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

the multiple listing thing is not so much the issue but a likely scenario is if a listing is in violation and you are suspended for it, the link of cookies or other links will take down other accounts, especially if they sell similar items.

If it makes you money and you dont mind them catching up with you once in a while and starting again with accounts then fine, it is not a great business model but I can see areas where you could clean up links to various other accounts. so you can stay selling longer, I suggest you read up on all that....
Old 11-29-2010

looks like they want from you to give them all your account names that your are using for selling on ebay and you will be not able to sell any products again with these accounts until the verification will be done.

Now my question is and i think alot of us will want to know it to prevent this in the future is how are you managing your accounts. Have you made different logins under the same ip, and cookies?
Old 08-04-2011

Longevity: 74%

I am selling on all eu websites and never had this msg. I don't have any idea what is the reason you get it.it's probably from the multiple accounts loging on your pc.
Old 08-26-2011

Longevity: 79%

You have to send them an email to cbtquestions@ebay.com and tell them which ebay-names you use. Think they got you on multiple accounts.
Old 08-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

I have multiple accounts and I keep them UN-linked !!! thats why I do not get the message.
Old 09-20-2011

Longevity: 72%

think this was part of a crackdown that has now started big style, ebay.de now hold all payment for 14 days minimum wherever your account is from and whatever standing it is in, this is ebay payments holding the funds not paypal
Old 10-24-2011

Longevity: 80%

Only for accounts after september , its for new accounts only you wont get holds on older seller accounts!