Difficulties to operate - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 04-16-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Difficulties to operate

Hi!

Have read on this forum for some time and decided to register to have some of my concerns answered and hopefully share my future knowleadge.

The stealt book is good but It seem better come in use for US/CA/US users.

For example I live in Swedeen and there is many difficulties.

* You can't lift your limit if you don't send a address verification and ID. And the limit is what I think most people think is a joke about 3000 USD/year. Add CC get you verified only.

* Banks seems do not allow withdraw if name missmatch.

* Banks only allow withdraw to Swedeen & US bank accounts.

* Seems that there is no VCC or VBA services for my country.

I'm new to stealt, maybe I can't see the same opportunities and ways as someone with experience do. Have I missed something?
I think PP have tied the ropes hard. What would you do?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Welcome to the forum

When we are new to something we can think there might be problems.
But if we talk between people we find answers

It's not so hard provided you understand you have to work to get what you want
Old 04-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pff View Post
Hi!

Have read on this forum for some time and decided to register to have some of my concerns answered and hopefully share my future knowleadge.

The stealt book is good but It seem better come in use for US/CA/US users.
The larger market is ,of course, US/CA. But most of the info can be used in other countries.

Quote:
For example I live in Swedeen and there is many difficulties.
Only because this is the early part of your learning :D

Quote:
* You can't lift your limit if you don't send a address verification and ID. And the limit is what I think most people think is a joke about 3000 USD/year. Add CC get you verified only.
Then send the info. Both the UK & Australia has something similar. Info gets supplied.

Quote:
* Banks seems do not allow withdraw if name missmatch.

* Banks only allow withdraw to Swedeen & US bank accounts.
Before you went ahead and made a stealth Swedish account you would have to confirm such a statement. In the majority of countries paypal looks at the NUMBERS only. Suggests to me names might not be an issue.

Quote:
* Seems that there is no VCC or VBA services for my country.
There are virtual cards that would work for Sweden. One woud be entropay (www.entropay.com). We have sellers on this forum who supply cards for any country. That too could sort your problem

Quote:
new to stealt, maybe I can't see the same opportunities and ways as someone with experience do. Have I missed something?
I think PP have tied the ropes hard. What would you do?
It's not you are missing something. It's as I said you need to talk to find out the options.

What I suggest is you tell us why you need a new account? Whay you plan to do if you get back to ebay. Then we talk real business
Old 04-16-2012

Longevity: 73%

If you want to make your living off these two online selling sites, or even just some extra side money, you need to go into it understanding that your starting your own business - not playing World of Warcraft, lol. Like any new business, gather some funds, refine your ideas, most importantly READ and LEARN about it as much as you can - then go back and re-read it, as it will make much more sense the second time.

When you reach a road block, search the forum. Then search again in a different way so you get more hits.

If you're still confused, re-read the stealth books AGAIN. They are chock full of info, but there's no fluff so it is not overly long.

Keep an open mind so you can learn how it's done.

Contribute to the forums if you have any specific knowledge that others could use - the real power here is community knowledge and experience, and it's all over this forum.

Relate your experiences - especially failures - so everyone can learn and get better.

Oh, and stay calm - panic only makes things worse - trust me, I know because I've tried it.
Old 06-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Hello everyone!

I really appreciate all the help and support I have got, thanks a lot!
It was really a big welcome, never got such a welcome from anywhere else, really impressed.

Of course I would like to gain some more experience and help others in same position. Also I believe that there is enough business for everyone, really no need to not try to help. In life have meet many people(read most) not willing to help in any circumstances, not even the simple stuff. Never get that and think it is stupid, friends should be able to help each other.

Duo some personal things I havent have time to work on ebay until now.
In many years I only used ebay to buying, about 6 months ago I tried to sell but duo to "Dont know how to use" my account get limited, same with paypal. I didnt even sell anything.

I need to provide security question or write my telephone number that I registered with. I have no clue about those since I didnt saved them, however I know better to always save in a excel sheet now.

I called them and spoke for maybe 30 minutes, but they only played be around. Felt like they earned money on the call. My English is not that good and I wanted to email them but couldnt even do that.

I can properly get that account running again but I decided to let it go because a number of reason.
For example some things i told them in the phone call was stated by ebay that didnt match with what was registered. Maybe a misunderstanding because of my bad english but the account is also linked to an other account as well. Maybe better to leave that, start fresh.

Just some weeks ago I started a new ebay account, on a family members name. I sell in the usa site and in USD. Everything is ok.
How can I withdraw from my paypal to an account in USD?

I can withdraw to a sweedish bank account in my country currency and a US bank account in USD.

I dont want paypal to exchange the money to sweedish money, because of the exchange rate. Profit is very small, if I would be hit whit an exchange rate I would properly not make it.

There is my story. Nothing special, just stupid but everyone have to start somewhere
Old 06-11-2012

Longevity: 75%

There are sellers who can provide USA vba but also add a real mastercard to the pp account so you can withdraw straight to the card
Old 06-11-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

You would prob need services of someone who will sell a card with US bank account attached to it for withdrawal. I don't see any other way except if you can get a real US bank account.
Old 06-16-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You would prob need services of someone who will sell a card with US bank account attached to it for withdrawal. I don't see any other way except if you can get a real US bank account.
It does not sound safe. How would something like that work f I would go on with it?
What do you personally think about this kind of solution?

Thanks!