eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay & PayPal International (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/)
-   -   Can you suggest better US bank than Payoneer? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-paypal-international/55042-can-you-suggest-better-us-bank-than-payoneer.html)

waterxp1 01-06-2013 04:49 AM

Can you suggest better US bank than Payoneer?

I wanna sign up with a great us bank better than Payoneer even not free, support international. Now I have a Payoneer card, but now Paypal transfer money to payoneer pending too long time. All free things seems too much trouble for us.

Could anybody tell me a better US bank can be used for Paypal transfer money to bank. Sign up with fees no matter, i am not a US person so I need the bank support international sign up.

Thx

:help::help::help:

xenix 01-06-2013 05:29 AM

As I know all ACH bank transfers take maximum 3 days to be completed. I don't think there is a difference between payoneers ACH bank account and other US bank ACH accounts. I've been using payoneers bank account for years and it takes maximum 3 days for a transfer to be completed. If you want to get another bank account you can try HSBC.

rsot 01-06-2013 01:13 PM

HSBC is a great international bank - TD also. I have good knowledge with Harris Bank too but don't fug around with them - I like that bank :)

waterxp1 01-06-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenix (Post 407691)
As I know all ACH bank transfers take maximum 3 days to be completed. I don't think there is a difference between payoneers ACH bank account and other US bank ACH accounts. I've been using payoneers bank account for years and it takes maximum 3 days for a transfer to be completed. If you want to get another bank account you can try HSBC.

That is true, only in China. Begin with last month, every PayPal transfer need check, always more than a week can be completed.

GreenBean 01-06-2013 06:04 PM

Since you are based in HK, try out your local HSBC bank ahead of the others.

Bear in mind that payoneer & other cards all have fees for their usage.

Pick what costs the least amount for you but is also safe.

Good Luck

xenix 01-07-2013 01:16 AM

GreenBean is right, Payoneer has loading fees, account maintanance fees and bit of expensive ATM withdrawal fees. If you get HSBC it'll be much cheaper, first create a local HSBC account and then apply for the US HSBC bank account with your local HSBC bank account details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 407920)
Since you are based in HK, try out your local HSBC bank ahead of the others.

Bear in mind that payoneer & other cards all have fees for their usage.

Pick what costs the least amount for you but is also safe.

Good Luck

waterxp1 01-07-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenix (Post 408034)
GreenBean is right, Payoneer has loading fees, account maintanance fees and bit of expensive ATM withdrawal fees. If you get HSBC it'll be much cheaper, first create a local HSBC account and then apply for the US HSBC bank account with your local HSBC bank account details.

thank you. I will try the HSBC bank.

212harlem 02-07-2013 08:48 AM

how often do chinese paypal accounts get limited

Elijah 02-07-2013 08:51 AM

As often as any other account.

Count Chocula 02-08-2013 10:47 AM

I have a HSBC US bank account and just tried to verify with a new Paypal account I made, the two trial deposits never showed up and it's been about a week. I'm starting to think HSBC in the US won't work with mis-matched names. I've had my HSBC account for over 5 years but it just had $1 in it for a long time.

random_user 02-13-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Chocula (Post 418965)
I have a HSBC US bank account and just tried to verify with a new Paypal account I made, the two trial deposits never showed up and it's been about a week. I'm starting to think HSBC in the US won't work with mis-matched names. I've had my HSBC account for over 5 years but it just had $1 in it for a long time.

Mis-matched names is not a problem, what you need to do is delete out the HSBC bank info then add it again. It usually goes through the second time.

Count Chocula 02-13-2013 08:43 PM

Thanks for the reply. I ended up using another bank for that stealth account, so I probably hosed ever using that HSBC account number and will consider it gone. However I think I can generate sub-accounts, but they seem to based on the same primary account number. Probably not worth risking.