eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   How good is a stealth account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/105750-how-good-stealth-account.html)

Fyyy 03-09-2017 05:56 PM

How good is a stealth account?

Hi

My biggest concern is weather by following the book (not baught Yet) and making stealth account, it is possile to grow the account to selling 40-50 items a day (items under £10) over time by slowly building the acc over months ? how many months would it ake to get there?

Also for evey account opened do you have to have a new paypal, bank acc address, return address etc? will the book guide on all of this?

id rather have 1-2 accounts making decent money then having 5+ accounts feeling like a headless chicken!

MM78 03-09-2017 07:57 PM

Re: How good is a stealth account?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fyyy (Post 834892)
Hi

My biggest concern is weather by following the book (not baught Yet) and making stealth account, it is possile to grow the account to selling 40-50 items a day (items under £10) over time by slowly building the acc over months ? how many months would it ake to get there?

Everything is possible, the problem is that people want to start selling large volumes right away and that isn't going to work. You have to work the account(s) slow and steady and eventually get to where you want to be.

Quote:

Also for evey account opened do you have to have a new paypal, bank acc address, return address etc? will the book guide on all of this?
Yes to all and the book does cover all these things.

Quote:

id rather have 1-2 accounts making decent money then having 5+ accounts feeling like a headless chicken!
Well that's great but what do you plan to do "IF" something wrong happens and you put all the effort into 1-2 accounts. In stealth we always say, "More is better", spread your sales across multiple accounts.

aspkin 03-15-2017 08:54 AM

Sure, it's possible. As MM mentioned, it depends how you work with your accounts, the items you list and the limits placed on the account.

It's MUCH better to spread out sales over multiple accounts (safer). This way chances of losing an account is much lower + if you do lose an account, it won't be a big deal.

ScottieBoi 03-16-2017 09:44 AM

The more accounts, the better. I have 10 accounts and keep the sales on each so low that I easily stay under the radar

quizmaniac 03-26-2017 04:49 AM

I use 4 accounts as i dont sell in bulk but still have another 6 accounts as back ups. I just keep these 6 ticking over with a few sales.

JamesNorth101 03-26-2017 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fyyy (Post 834892)
Hi

That is possible, but the more you spread the sale the more you limit your chances of running into issues.

Its always better IMO to have 4 accounts selling £150 a day than 1 account selling £600 a day. Its much lower risk and if something does go wrong with 1 account you have another 3 as back ups

empirestate 03-26-2017 09:11 AM

Start slow and build several accounts at the same time, approx 10 accounts will do.

amonasra 08-24-2017 05:34 AM

Hi
my ebay was suspended and on my name, if my cousin opens real account EB & PP . then are we safe to push the account quicker then a stealth one, cos even if they ask for documents we have them... there should be no problem? also I already make some stealth ones just to back us up . Could ebay track us only by surname and selling stuff ?

empirestate 08-24-2017 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amonasra (Post 867402)
Hi
my ebay was suspended and on my name, if my cousin opens real account EB & PP . then are we safe to push the account quicker then a stealth one, cos even if they ask for documents we have them... there should be no problem? also I already make some stealth ones just to back us up . Could ebay track us only by surname and selling stuff ?

Real one or stealth will not bypass anything...slow is the best..
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

SaiJin 08-24-2017 07:53 AM

If I were you, I'd create his real account, use it for browsing for a while, buy a little bit and sell a little bit.

At the same time, create multiple stealth accounts and use those stealth accounts more first while getting the real account mature.

Those real accounts are precious... what if later you want to open your own business and you need those paypal / ebay accounts?

amonasra 08-24-2017 01:56 PM

thanks for replay, we was doing business on my name my account, without any backups. never believed that they could suspend indefinitely. now want to create one real account and some backups

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 867423)
If I were you, I'd create his real account, use it for browsing for a while, buy a little bit and sell a little bit.

At the same time, create multiple stealth accounts and use those stealth accounts more first while getting the real account mature.

Those real accounts are precious... what if later you want to open your own business and you need those paypal / ebay accounts?