MC011- will paypal be affected? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-15-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default MC011- will paypal be affected?

Got the MC011 suspension today, have been listing 2 items a week in the past month. Account is 5 months old. Paypal is ID verified and everything. So far, Paypal is not affected. Here's the email I got which just asks for tracking and supplier info:

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items sold on your eBay account.
-- The easiest way to do this is to submit tracking numbers for each of the items posted. This will help show buyers more of your selling history and will also allow us to confirm that your items have been posted. To upload tracking, please visit the adding tracking information page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/upload-tracking.html
-- You can also verify delivery by providing the feedback you have received from buyers.
Upload the information we've listed below to
https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?...RiskManagement

-- Important --
Make sure that your name and username appear on each document that you submit. If this information isn't included, it can't be processed. Also, please be sure your submitted documents are current, valid, and legible.

Here's the information you need to submit:
- Documentation (including manufacturer's invoices or receipts) that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay.

Once these requirements have been met, please reply to this email and we'll begin the appeal process. Also, please be aware that we may ask you to provide additional information to appeal this restriction.

Here are the listings we removed:

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.

Thanks,

eBay

It won't be a problem for me to provide tracking and invoices. I've actually never gotten this type of MC011 without asking for proof of ID etc. How easy would it be to get my account restored and will paypal be affected too? I already had this Paypal limited but restored with photo ID btw.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-16-2017

Longevity: 41%
Default Re: MC011- will paypal be affected?

Hello,
This happened to my account too. They asked me documentations and I provided all but the still restricted me .. I escalated it but still, nothing happened. But PayPal is not affected after the restriction
The Following User Says Thank You to yanitsafd For This Useful Post:
ebaychic2013 (05-16-2017)
Old 05-17-2017
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Often times only an ebay account or paypal account will be restricted, not both at the same time. So I would not worry about that yet.

How easy to get it restored depends on 2 reasons:
1- why you were suspended/what you were selling
2- the rep who reviews your documents and account

Since they only seem to be interested in tracking numbers, this should be easier than a normal limitation provided you can give them tracking numbers of proof of positive feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
bailey17 (08-09-2017)
Old 05-17-2017

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
Often times only an ebay account or paypal account will be restricted, not both at the same time. So I would not worry about that yet.

How easy to get it restored depends on 2 reasons:
1- why you were suspended/what you were selling
2- the rep who reviews your documents and account

Since they only seem to be interested in tracking numbers, this should be easier than a normal limitation provided you can give them tracking numbers of proof of positive feedback.
They're interested not only in tracking numbers, but also in Here's the information you need to submit:
- Documentation (including manufacturer's invoices or receipts) that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay.