eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Ebay Stelth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/109248-ebay-stelth.html)

ritzema123 07-28-2017 05:00 AM

Ebay Stelth

Hi
I'm new here today & have read a few posts to gather some information about suspended ebay accounts & read up on this ebay stelth book which may I add is getting good reports , however I am a little nervous about buying as most of the posts are mainly usa ( hi Guys ) so was wondering if it works in the UK + I am also not a computer wizzkid so would not want to mess it up !
My friend who dont live that far from me said I can use his adddress , bank card , ID etc to set up a new account BUT I did send a few items to his address so i'm guessing even ebay would link that to any new account I set up !
Also my daughter has said I can sell items on her account but I'm guessing I would always have to go to her house to use the account & not use it at my home address at all .......Would that work please ?
Lastly rather than delete cookies etc I was also thinking about formating my hard drive & reinstalling windows , then mabye think about setting upb a new ebay account but using stelth ? and is it really that easy to use ? as money is short I dont really want to be purchasing stelth & cannot use it.

Sorry to go on but they are the questions that have been swimming around in my head
Van anyone help please
Many thanks
Mick

JamesNorth101 07-28-2017 05:13 AM

Re: Ebay Stelth

Methods that apply in the US apply in the UK just as well :)

I would avoid using your friends or daughters details. Things like that can just get messy sometimes

Best to just get your own stealth and start from there!

A new user account is all you need, formatting your PC is a bit OTT :)

ritzema123 07-28-2017 05:50 AM

Thanks james do you know where i can get the cheapest stelth ebook from please ? & hopefully I wont mess it up

mcnol012 07-28-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 861596)
Methods that apply in the US apply in the UK just as well :)

I would avoid using your friends or daughters details. Things like that can just get messy sometimes

Best to just get your own stealth and start from there!

A new user account is all you need, formatting your PC is a bit OTT :)

Bonus, practice is the best when it's come to ebay

SaiJin 07-28-2017 10:50 AM

I'm glad to see you in this forum, welcome.

As I mentioned in the reply I sent you today, as long as you follow the stealth guide you will be able to operate your business like we do.

Then you have this forum where experts will be supporting you for unique skills and experience.

You can click on the stealth guide link in my signature below. Once you got the guide, use the code in the forum to get your 6 mo free VIP status to access the private forum.

empirestate 07-28-2017 11:11 AM

Reformatting your system is not necessary but it can give your system a speed boost because Windows tend to slow down over time because of junks.

ritzema123 07-29-2017 07:24 AM

Thanks empirestate thats what I was thinking as my laptop is rather sluggish & have to use safe mode most of the time plus im thinking it would give me a clear slate to start stelth ?