eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Advise on paying old supended account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/111345-advise-paying-old-supended-account.html)

bonedaddy101 10-13-2017 10:14 AM

Advise on paying old supended account

Hi many years ago I had an account which got restricted. due to personal problems I was not able to post a few items and ebay then made reimbursement payments to the buyers and then suspended my account not too sure if it was the negative feedback or the not paying of reimbursement fees.

I never paid the debt I kept calling ebay and sometimes they would say if I paid it would be reinstated fully and other would say it would be able to buy again but never sell again. as I kept getting 2 different answers every time I rang up to pay I gave up and found this place askpin and have been running a successful account ever since.

Now lately I have heard stories of success story's of ebay reinstating accounts plus I always planned to pay the debt when I had the funds available to do so.

The account is in my real details but at an old address. I now have a new address ip etc. if I pay the account should I give them my real details? (I know they cant trace the stealth) but I was thinking as its been ages if I opened a new account with my real new address and ip and a new debit card that I never registered maybe they wouldn't connect me? if so it would be stupid to give my real info as if the ban didn't get lifted I could re try to open another account. but do they need real address to verify and re instate you?

Also if I paid with a old debit card on file would they got my address and if so what's the best way to pay the old debt?

Please help much appreciated

empirestate 10-13-2017 10:48 AM

Re: Advise on paying old supended account

tim348 10-13-2017 12:26 PM

they did this to me too.. they said if you pay it will be un-suspended

but its total crap dont believe it.

I called them and got into the risk management dept, they said it was permanently suspended.

They just want their money so they want you to believe they will reinstate when they will not.

nickopedia 10-13-2017 12:27 PM

Why pay this? No guarantees you will get unsuspended.

rsot 10-13-2017 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 (Post 877403)
Hi many years ago I had an account which got restricted. due to personal problems I was not able to post a few items and ebay then made reimbursement payments to the buyers and then suspended my account not too sure if it was the negative feedback or the not paying of reimbursement fees.

This may make the account unsuitable for reinstated - you may get the odd agent who will hear you out and reinstate. I'd say odds are not in your favour though.

aking 10-13-2017 12:47 PM

move on to another account.

bonedaddy101 10-13-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 877418)

I will still be able to buy on ebay at the very least and that's something I thinks worth paying the money for. plus there's always a slim chance they will reinstate.

dealagreeproceed 10-13-2017 03:15 PM

go in your eby messages and look at all the messages you received from eby... if all the suspension messages are regarding your seller fees then most likely thats the issue

SaiJin 10-14-2017 01:51 AM

Here's an advice in business... never attach emotions to it.
Basically don't get attached to that one account. I know it can be tough.

Move on, make more back ups and nurture them now

WEI 10-14-2017 08:31 AM

it's a no, no, no. Don't pay those fees when your account is suspended, instead invest it to your new stealth accounts :D

nakamuru 10-14-2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 877610)
Here's an advice in business... never attach emotions to it.
Basically don't get attached to that one account. I know it can be tough.

Move on, make more back ups and nurture them now

This is so true. When I had my paypal account that got banned after 17 years I kept iterating to them that I've been with you guys for 17 years over and over again feeling like I had some sort of soulful relationship with them lol.. But it's all about the money so even though I wish I had my "master" account back I have to let it go and move.

Especially dealing with corporations, they don't care and you are like an ant to them.

bonedaddy101 10-19-2017 07:46 PM

Ok Thanks for the advise guys after reading the forum about more and taking everyone's advice on board. I have a new plan what if i just make a new account with new details in my real name but with diff details and start fresh as it has been some years since the ban now.do you think this will work? or do ebay now do a credit check to check previous addresses to link accounts. further help much appreciated.

SaiJin 10-19-2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 (Post 878845)
Ok Thanks for the advise guys after reading the forum about more and taking everyone's advice on board. I have a new plan what if i just make a new account with new details in my real name but with diff details and start fresh as it has been some years since the ban now.do you think this will work? or do ebay now do a credit check to check previous addresses to link accounts. further help much appreciated.

Do you like to gamble and be able to sleep at night still?
Do you like taking risks? And you think the reward is substantial that you are willing to take these risks?

Or do you want to operate in peace and have a long lasting account?