After 14 years eBay closed the account - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-09-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
You are wrong. Go to localbitcoins.com or wherever and check if they indeed accept Paypal and how high the fees are. Most likely the fees are somewhere in the 30% range or higher. So buying BTC with paypal means you'll lose 30% of your turnover! If you can live with tha, go aherad. no problem.

I am not sure about ccnow tho. But what I found out about them using a small forum search is that there are ppl having problems with it.
Virvox.com is for buying and localbitcoins would be for selling. You don't want to be in the position of a buyer, but the seller on localbitcoins. This way you can turn a profit and not lose the percentages. Furthermore you can cash out without any paper trail on your name, because you can cash out via many stealth friendly options

The other options would take of some percentages indeed, however there can be further benefits as well because you can do it without a paper trail here as well. It does require some more unorthodox stealth methods though.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-09-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWicker View Post
Virvox.com is for buying and localbitcoins would be for selling. You don't want to be in the position of a buyer, but the seller on localbitcoins. This way you can turn a profit and not lose the percentages. Furthermore you can cash out without any paper trail on your name, because you can cash out via many stealth friendly options

The other options would take of some percentages indeed, however there can be further benefits as well because you can do it without a paper trail here as well. It does require some more unorthodox stealth methods though.
virvow has pretty tight limits and don't forget you can still get banned from them. It's a German company, they don't **** around if something smells fishy. What are you gonna do with your UK or US paypal then? ok, you can still spend the money in the paypal account but thats all. No option to cash out anymore.

It's all good if you are looking to get back on for a month or two, but for a sustainable business your plan has too many flaws. As I said, creating your own account using a EU bank account isn't rocket science and it'll work long term. What you are trying to do here won't last long tho. How I know? Been there, done that. Virwox cancelled my account after the first transaction btw.
Old 02-10-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 36%

This is not a plan for two months, this is a plan for a sustainable business. I do not need nor do I want a bank account because of the way I do business on ebay. If I would get the funds on a bank account I would only create more work for myself. But we all have different strategies and our needs for checking out are different. This is just a method that would fit good into my ebay strategy from now on.

They are not a German company, they are Austrian. But it does not make a difference. They have similar standards. I'm not sure if you were following, but that's the point of UK/US paypal. You can buy bitcoins there. And you go to localbitcoins and sell them for a profit via your prefered method. I also can tell you that it works 100% as I've been doing it for a relatively long time

If you could not get it to work you either were not careful or specific enough or you did not do it correctly.

Like a lot of stuff is done here on this forum as I am starting to figure out. Just one example quickly: it seems the browser of choice here is firefox. In the guide there was no mention that if you use firefox with the IP obfuscation method recomended in the book, you will actually not be stealthy, just raise more flags. After looking at the forum I've finally found that some people were talking about the RTC leakage that needs to be corrected in the about:config. However there is absolutely no mention in the forum that your IP can and will get leaked through certain beacons, geolocation, flash, javascript or even from your battery information! No mention of these IMPORTANT tweaks whatsoever. It seems that most people on this forum are not as stealthy as they think they are. I can assure you that you are only getting away with it because eBay and Paypal have no other choice. It would be too risky for them if they were too strict and would just ban for suspicious IP activity. Too many false positives based on IP activity alone. You'll get a flag though for sure... so from the looks of it most people here if they only follow the advice on the forum are flagged for IP.

If you would use these methods of "stealth" doing something else than eBay... you are guaranteed to be discovered.

I was lazy and I was hoping that someone would spill some secrets about how they upload listings as I really do not want to write a program myself as it would take me more time than uploading and editing it by hand. But this does not appear to be the case as it seems that the forum is more geared toward users with no IT background. In any case though I've already thought of how to do it with some available tools semi-automatically.

So as it appears to be a waste of time to further wait on some interesting discussion or revelation I will go on with my business.

But I will leave a little secret for any reader that was thinking I want everything on a silver plate. I can contribute as well

Firefox and how to really make it stealthy (for our purposes):

plugin.state.flash=0
dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled=false
dom.battery.enabled=false
browser.send_pings=false
webgl.disabled=true
eme.enabled=false
beacon.enabled=false
geo.enabled=false

In addition to media.peerconnection.enabled=false

Best to use is an ESR portable v. 54 firefox.

Last edited by TheWicker; 02-10-2018 at 12:39 PM.
Old 02-12-2018

Longevity: 73%

The goal isn't about making FF 'stealthy'.

The goal is to present a profile that minimizes the odds of alerting EB's automated threat system.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Old 02-12-2018

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
The goal isn't about making FF 'stealthy'.

The goal is to present a profile that minimizes the odds of alerting EB's automated threat system.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Agreed. I don't think that OP actually understands the one factor that can't be overlooked or bypassed - TIME. Writing programs to expedite, autolist, etc just won't work. They just won't. Perhaps those things work on other sites for stealth, but not eBay/PP. If you put 500 listings up within the first few days or even month(s), you will be history. Quick. It is not that anyone on the forum is being secretive about practices or tips - it's that there is a process. Best of luck OP.
Old 02-14-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

You're all set then, go and get the account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWicker View Post
This is not a plan for two months, this is a plan for a sustainable business. I do not need nor do I want a bank account because of the way I do business on ebay. If I would get the funds on a bank account I would only create more work for myself. But we all have different strategies and our needs for checking out are different. This is just a method that would fit good into my ebay strategy from now on.

They are not a German company, they are Austrian. But it does not make a difference. They have similar standards. I'm not sure if you were following, but that's the point of UK/US paypal. You can buy bitcoins there. And you go to localbitcoins and sell them for a profit via your prefered method. I also can tell you that it works 100% as I've been doing it for a relatively long time

If you could not get it to work you either were not careful or specific enough or you did not do it correctly.

Like a lot of stuff is done here on this forum as I am starting to figure out. Just one example quickly: it seems the browser of choice here is firefox. In the guide there was no mention that if you use firefox with the IP obfuscation method recomended in the book, you will actually not be stealthy, just raise more flags. After looking at the forum I've finally found that some people were talking about the RTC leakage that needs to be corrected in the about:config. However there is absolutely no mention in the forum that your IP can and will get leaked through certain beacons, geolocation, flash, javascript or even from your battery information! No mention of these IMPORTANT tweaks whatsoever. It seems that most people on this forum are not as stealthy as they think they are. I can assure you that you are only getting away with it because eBay and Paypal have no other choice. It would be too risky for them if they were too strict and would just ban for suspicious IP activity. Too many false positives based on IP activity alone. You'll get a flag though for sure... so from the looks of it most people here if they only follow the advice on the forum are flagged for IP.

If you would use these methods of "stealth" doing something else than eBay... you are guaranteed to be discovered.

I was lazy and I was hoping that someone would spill some secrets about how they upload listings as I really do not want to write a program myself as it would take me more time than uploading and editing it by hand. But this does not appear to be the case as it seems that the forum is more geared toward users with no IT background. In any case though I've already thought of how to do it with some available tools semi-automatically.

So as it appears to be a waste of time to further wait on some interesting discussion or revelation I will go on with my business.

But I will leave a little secret for any reader that was thinking I want everything on a silver plate. I can contribute as well

Firefox and how to really make it stealthy (for our purposes):

plugin.state.flash=0
dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled=false
dom.battery.enabled=false
browser.send_pings=false
webgl.disabled=true
eme.enabled=false
beacon.enabled=false
geo.enabled=false

In addition to media.peerconnection.enabled=false

Best to use is an ESR portable v. 54 firefox.