After 14 years eBay closed the account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-06-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 14
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Post After 14 years eBay closed the account

Quote:
Based on our review, we've taken the following actions on your account:

- Indefinitely removed your ability to sell. You can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.
- Removed any of your listings. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).
No call, no consultation or whatsoever from ebay. Granted, I have been pushing it with some brand names that should not be sold and have received two or three warning during the past two years.

However, because of their complete lack of communication I have no interest in trying to solve the issue with them directly. Most likely nothing could be solved anyway.

Nor do I want to drop my business as I have optimized the flow of activity in all these years that was bringing in many thousands of dollars each month with 30 to max 120 minutes daily maintenance.

So I want to move forward with solving this problem, around their stupid rules. I would however like to ask for advice in how to do this most effectively. I have the database of listings saved in turbolister format. All the pictures are inside this turbolister database as well. There are thousands of listings.

If I buy an aged ebay account, what do I need to watch out for? Would there be any footprints in the database if I upload the whole thing to a new ebay account? Should I be concerned that they will immediately link the database and suspend the new account as well? If yes, how would you easily erase these footprints?

Given the amplitude of the ban it seems I should be careful with having a separate IP for the ebay activity, a new ebay account and a new paypal account. These accounts should probably be fully verified as I will hit most of the limits in a few days most likely. Ideally, if the ebay account will not get banned again, I plan to use the account for years to come.

Another thing to notice is that the whole selling activity is on ebay Europe, so it is not necessary to have an US ebay + paypal account. In fact would having US accounts actually prove as a hindrance in this case?

Anything else I should be careful about?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-06-2018
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,040
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,028 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWicker View Post
No call, no consultation or whatsoever from ebay. Granted, I have been pushing it with some brand names that should not be sold and have received two or three warning during the past two years.

Where an account has had warnings as you described, ebay will and does suspend without any communication at all.

This is for your information.
Ebay is supportive of tbe rights of VeRo holders ahead of any seller trying to onsell their items.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think ďWhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-06-2018
dachilla's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,109
Thanks: 267
Thanked 244 Times in 202 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWicker View Post
No call, no consultation or whatsoever from ebay. Granted, I have been pushing it with some brand names that should not be sold and have received two or three warning during the past two years.

However, because of their complete lack of communication I have no interest in trying to solve the issue with them directly. Most likely nothing could be solved anyway.

Nor do I want to drop my business as I have optimized the flow of activity in all these years that was bringing in many thousands of dollars each month with 30 to max 120 minutes daily maintenance.

So I want to move forward with solving this problem, around their stupid rules. I would however like to ask for advice in how to do this most effectively. I have the database of listings saved in turbolister format. All the pictures are inside this turbolister database as well. There are thousands of listings.

If I buy an aged ebay account, what do I need to watch out for? Would there be any footprints in the database if I upload the whole thing to a new ebay account? Should I be concerned that they will immediately link the database and suspend the new account as well? If yes, how would you easily erase these footprints?

Given the amplitude of the ban it seems I should be careful with having a separate IP for the ebay activity, a new ebay account and a new paypal account. These accounts should probably be fully verified as I will hit most of the limits in a few days most likely. Ideally, if the ebay account will not get banned again, I plan to use the account for years to come.

Another thing to notice is that the whole selling activity is on ebay Europe, so it is not necessary to have an US ebay + paypal account. In fact would having US accounts actually prove as a hindrance in this case?

Anything else I should be careful about?
I feel you man. Before you go ahead and buy Ebay account(s) in the marketplace make sure you have a bank account in the coutry that you are buying the account from. I see you are in Austria, the offered accounts here are mostly US, UK, CA etc. You'll need an Account in a EU country (except UK!) to attach your Austrian Bank acccount. Otherwise you wont be able to cash out.

Also when you start over, try making more than one account to spread the risks of suspension. And take it very slow. You wont be able to push as much through a new account as to a 14 years okd account.

My advise would be to get the stealth guide and make your own accounts. It's not rocket science.

GL
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-06-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,126
Thanks: 11
Thanked 750 Times in 578 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

No call, no consultation or whatsoever from ebay.

Seriously? They're supposed to 'consult' with you before they ban you? LMFAO! Who the heck do you think you are? Jack Ma?

I have no interest in trying to solve the issue with them directly.

That's a good thing, because I don't think they're going to be begging you to come back and sell your unlicensed VERO products any time soon.

I have been pushing it with some brand names that should not be sold and have received two or three warning during the past two years.

And now we get to the root of the problem. You were warned and chose not to listen and got the hammer-down. So now you've got a new plan: double down on your original proposition and do it all over again.

I have the database of listings saved in turbolister format. All the pictures are inside this turbolister database as well.

In the US Turbolister has been out of service forever. You'll have to use EB's API. In any case you can't reuse any of the data or pictures, it's all been tagged.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-06-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 14
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
No call, no consultation or whatsoever from ebay.

Seriously? They're supposed to 'consult' with you before they ban you? LMFAO! Who the heck do you think you are? Jack Ma?

I have no interest in trying to solve the issue with them directly.

That's a good thing, because I don't think they're going to be begging you to come back and sell your unlicensed VERO products any time soon.

I have been pushing it with some brand names that should not be sold and have received two or three warning during the past two years.

And now we get to the root of the problem. You were warned and chose not to listen and got the hammer-down. So now you've got a new plan: double down on your original proposition and do it all over again.

I have the database of listings saved in turbolister format. All the pictures are inside this turbolister database as well.

In the US Turbolister has been out of service forever. You'll have to use EB's API. In any case you can't reuse any of the data or pictures, it's all been tagged.
I am not Jack Ma, but what are you doing on ebay suspension forums if you are so in favor of their rules?

Perhaps consult was not a proper word, but at least a chance to appeal would be fair. And not that the email is sent to you from a noreply address.

The branded products constitute perhaps 0.1% of all the database, so please do not assume what you do not know. So that is why I said they could at least consult or give you an appeal chance. I did say though that I was pushing it and that I am not completely innocent in the case. I have said it like it is and am not sugar coating the matter.

Quote:
I feel you man. Before you go ahead and buy Ebay account(s) in the marketplace make sure you have a bank account in the coutry that you are buying the account from. I see you are in Austria, the offered accounts here are mostly US, UK, CA etc. You'll need an Account in a EU country (except UK!) to attach your Austrian Bank acccount. Otherwise you wont be able to cash out.
That's a good point to note. I actually wanted to have an UK ebay account and use paypal only payment, then transfer all those funds to my real paypal account where I would cash out. Or do you think that would be a problem?

I know starting fresh with the stealth guide should not be a hard task, but I think I will just buy some aged ones to start a bit faster. I figure if I start from 0 I will be losing more then if I buy an aged account where I already have some limits lifted. I'll get the guide anyway though, there will surely be some tips inside that you would not think of by yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-06-2018
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,602
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,342 Times in 1,138 Posts
Activity: 84%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

The stealth guide is not just about account creation, but it also gives you knowledge and basis on how to OPERATE an account correctly.

Sure, I think buying an aged account will certainly speed up the process , but if you don't know how to use it correctly, you'll end up losing the account.

So getting both the stealth guide and a couple of aged account PLUS you'll get the support of the seller from the market place and us from this forum will help you get back on your feet a lot faster.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
dachilla (02-07-2018), TheWicker (02-08-2018)
  #7  
Old 02-06-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 14
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

I agree, I just want to make it fast. Although I know how to do some mediocre programming and am aware of the general operations behind computers and what will most likely go wrong if the stealth is discovered I am sure the guide was written with collective experiences learned only through trial and error.

Iif I get the lifetime Stealth Guide do I get also lifetime access to the forums? Or is that 6 months and the same if I would get the 19$ per month guide?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-06-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,126
Thanks: 11
Thanked 750 Times in 578 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

a chance to appeal would be fair.

This isn't about fair. EB doesn't have to do anything for you at all. They have no obligation to be fair.

Actually, maybe it is about fairness. It isn't fair for you to steal peoples intellectual property. They warned you repeatedly, most of us didn't get any warning at all. Banning you was entirely fair.

I have been pushing it with some brand names that should not be sold

No 'assume' involved, as you can see above, I made the mistake of reading what you wrote in your original post and responding to it. My bad.

The problem here isn't that people did something stupid. It's that they go back and do the stupid thing all over again.

If you don't learn from your mistakes you never move forward.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-06-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60,536
Thanks: 4,747
Thanked 7,334 Times in 6,688 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

OP, you're approach has been dissected by posters here and flaws have been identified.

Best of luck moving forward
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
TheWicker (02-08-2018)
  #10  
Old 02-07-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
a chance to appeal would be fair.

This isn't about fair. EB doesn't have to do anything for you at all. They have no obligation to be fair.

Actually, maybe it is about fairness. It isn't fair for you to steal peoples intellectual property. They warned you repeatedly, most of us didn't get any warning at all. Banning you was entirely fair.

I have been pushing it with some brand names that should not be sold

No 'assume' involved, as you can see above, I made the mistake of reading what you wrote in your original post and responding to it. My bad.

The problem here isn't that people did something stupid. It's that they go back and do the stupid thing all over again.

If you don't learn from your mistakes you never move forward.
Well this fella is here so he'll move forward, give this guy a break, he's here for help not critisism.

OP - Good luck with your new stealth acc. Take it steady!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pitdogrider For This Useful Post:
jamontap (02-09-2018), TheWicker (02-08-2018)
  #11  
Old 02-07-2018
dachilla's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,109
Thanks: 267
Thanked 244 Times in 202 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWicker View Post

That's a good point to note. I actually wanted to have an UK ebay account and use paypal only payment, then transfer all those funds to my real paypal account where I would cash out. Or do you think that would be a problem?
Sending moeny from one paypal to another is a big nono, especially if it's the paypal account you were using with the suspended ebay account.

The Stealth Guide is not only about creating an account but also about proper management of stealth accounts.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dachilla For This Useful Post:
TheWicker (02-08-2018)
  #12  
Old 02-08-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 14
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

Got the guide, good stuff and value for the price. One question remains that was not covered in the guide nor can I find it in the forums and that is how will I list all the thousands of items again?

I made all the listings with 2 employees and it took us almost one year of monkey work to make them. They are very much optimized and perfected. Since I have the turbolister backup I thought there will be an easier way to upload those items back and the solutions to this problem discussed all around the forum... strangely though this seems not to be discussed much! During the course it was mentioned that we should rewrite all of our items before uploading them... if we do this manually this could mean about one more year of work, if one person would be rewriting everything! I understand there might be a duplicate content issue (which could link to the old account), but we could use a word spinner for that couldn't we?

Surely there must be a better way? I was also thinking that this same problem as I have would be a big problem shared by many, but perhaps we have very different strategies.

So in essence, how do I upload back my database of items the fastest way? (I will omit to upload the 0.1% of riskier items that got me suspended).

How do you guys do it?

Last edited by TheWicker; 02-08-2018 at 04:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-08-2018
MU
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,210
Thanks: 450
Thanked 556 Times in 349 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

You spread them over multiple accounts.

Unfortunately your risk of selling items you got warned about costed you all the work. I have thousands of items and I have nearly two dozen stores to handle all of it. It’s a lot of work but you aren’t going to be back selling overnight the way you were before. You are starting over and have to do it a bunch of times.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:
dachilla (02-09-2018), rsot (02-08-2018)
  #14  
Old 02-08-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,126
Thanks: 11
Thanked 750 Times in 578 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

You can't reuse photos, description or titles of previous listings.

And turbolister tags everything, you can't ever reuse those files.

If I recall correctly the turbolister files are stored in some odd format titled something along the lines of "TL" and it hides them on your computer, they're very hard to find. The 'TL' file isn't compatible with most file formats, but that was a long time ago, it may now be possible now to convert them and brush things up.

If you can turn them into a csv file you can use Excel to 'find' and 'replace' various words and phrases in bulk and that might take care of the description and title issues.

You would then have to upload them using the EB file exchange, and there's a pretty steep learning curve in that, even if you've used it on another site.

BUT the photos will still all need to be edited, stripped and re-sized at a minimum and to use file exchange they'll have to be remotely hosted, you'll have to provide the host url for the picture so it can find it and upload it.

In the future you should periodically download your listings through file exchange as a backup. It'll render a CSV file and they won't be able to tag it like they did through turbolister.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-09-2018
dachilla's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,109
Thanks: 267
Thanked 244 Times in 202 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWicker View Post
Got the guide, good stuff and value for the price. One question remains that was not covered in the guide nor can I find it in the forums and that is how will I list all the thousands of items again?

I made all the listings with 2 employees and it took us almost one year of monkey work to make them. They are very much optimized and perfected. Since I have the turbolister backup I thought there will be an easier way to upload those items back and the solutions to this problem discussed all around the forum... strangely though this seems not to be discussed much! During the course it was mentioned that we should rewrite all of our items before uploading them... if we do this manually this could mean about one more year of work, if one person would be rewriting everything! I understand there might be a duplicate content issue (which could link to the old account), but we could use a word spinner for that couldn't we?

Surely there must be a better way? I was also thinking that this same problem as I have would be a big problem shared by many, but perhaps we have very different strategies.

So in essence, how do I upload back my database of items the fastest way? (I will omit to upload the 0.1% of riskier items that got me suspended).

How do you guys do it?
An account from the marketplace won't help you if you don't have a UK or US bank account. However if you start the new account as Stealth Guide suggests, you should be able to get 500 items/5000 EUR limits easily. Now with this method you create as many accounts as you need in order to list faster. Don't list too fast tho and spread your items over a few accounts.

I suggest to not use a family members or friends name (at least in the beginning). Do not add a bank account to paypal from the beginning, wait for the account to become more stable. You'll make mistakes in the beginning and some accounts will go down. Get some practice first.

It's important to understand that you are acting as the average Joe who just discovered ebay. Everything else will flag you and the account will go down. So most important is to be patient.

I was in your situation once (and so was probably everybody else in this forum). ONE Account, selling well, good money and even a few employees. When I started over, I had to let the employees go on a 3 month vacation because I wouldn't need them.

However if you study the guide and the forum, like most of us, in a year you'll be selling better than ever before. Good Luck.

Last edited by dachilla; 02-09-2018 at 06:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-09-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 14
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
You spread them over multiple accounts.

Unfortunately your risk of selling items you got warned about costed you all the work. I have thousands of items and I have nearly two dozen stores to handle all of it. Itís a lot of work but you arenít going to be back selling overnight the way you were before. You are starting over and have to do it a bunch of times.
So looking at the replies you guys are doing all of the re-listings manually? Each time an account gets banned, you manually rewrite all the hundreds or thousands of items you had in your previous store(s)? Or do you guys have a very low number of listings and not worry about it because of that?

I must emphasize that almost all of the listings were completely fine, however they got all delisted because of the few items that got the VERO flag and thus the whole ebay account suspended. Is it then correct to assume that NO listings should be reuploaded or just those that got VEROed? I'm sorry if I seem to repeat this, but I just want to be very specific, because sometimes there are little details that can make the difference. I could also figure it out myself by doing lots of testing, but your collective experiences here are of immense value.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
An account from the marketplace won't help you if you don't have a UK or US bank account. However if you start the new account as Stealth Guide suggests, you should be able to get 500 items/5000 EUR limits easily. Now with this method you create as many accounts as you need in order to list faster. Don't list too fast tho and spread your items over a few accounts.
I don't think that I would need a bank account at all. I plan on purchasing bitcoins with paypal and then reselling bitcoins (for a small profit) back to my chosen payment receiving method, where I can normally withdraw. Or create an invoice at ccnow, pay it with the new paypal and cash out via ccnow. Or pay yourself via upwork... e-junkie is also most likely an option. These are just from top of my head, but there are many options as far as I can see. Or am I wrong somewhere?


Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
You can't reuse photos, description or titles of previous listings.

And turbolister tags everything, you can't ever reuse those files.

If I recall correctly the turbolister files are stored in some odd format titled something along the lines of "TL" and it hides them on your computer, they're very hard to find. The 'TL' file isn't compatible with most file formats, but that was a long time ago, it may now be possible now to convert them and brush things up.

If you can turn them into a csv file you can use Excel to 'find' and 'replace' various words and phrases in bulk and that might take care of the description and title issues.

You would then have to upload them using the EB file exchange, and there's a pretty steep learning curve in that, even if you've used it on another site.

BUT the photos will still all need to be edited, stripped and re-sized at a minimum and to use file exchange they'll have to be remotely hosted, you'll have to provide the host url for the picture so it can find it and upload it.

In the future you should periodically download your listings through file exchange as a backup. It'll render a CSV file and they won't be able to tag it like they did through turbolister.
The reason I stuck with Turbolister is that on the German market where I do my eBay stuff it still works. And my images were uploaded to ebay (not to a custom webhost)... so from the limited research I did on eBay file exchange there is no option whatsoever to have a full backup of listings including images. That is the sole reason I still used turbolister, because it seems it's still the only option where you can do a (relative) full backup of your listings. You can also export a regular csv from it. Or are you guys using webscript solutions like inkfrog, auctiva and sixbit? In fact are these actually the only options to make a good backup of your listings? A backup is one of the most important things, we should have a bulletproof solution!

In the past I have neglected many of the details, because I've actually setup the ebay business just as a side thing, but it grew almost automatically during the past years and I have just worked literally 30 minutes per day (rarely longer) for thousands upon thousands of EUR profit per month. I got lots of statistical data and knowledge from it.

So now that I am starting again, I would like to make a solid foundation with the way how I will list and how I will do the backups before proceeding. If it ever happens again I would like to get the business up as fast as possible and most efficiently. Any kind of advice here is really appreaciated, as it seems this was not really discussed on the forum? I've been involved in web marketing, seo, programming and the likes for 10 years so I do know my way around at least to a point. I am not educated enough in the ebay specifics though...

I think we could all benefit from this thread, because, isn't this what we all want? A solution that can get us back to our sales numbers as easy and safely as possible? We got the stealth part covered with the book and forums, but the above mentioned parts still seem like a puzzle as of now.

Last edited by TheWicker; 02-09-2018 at 09:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-09-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 120
Thanks: 44
Thanked 29 Times in 19 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

Hi TheWicker , welcome to the forum. I will try to address what I think is it as the center of your concern.

I have read your posts and you mention the word "fast" several times. My friend, you have to let that go. You have to simply let that mindset go. There is NOTHING about stealth that is fast. It is a marathon, not a sprint. Trust - it was the exact same thing when I (as well as most ppl on this forum) initially got suspended. What do you want to do? Get another acct and get right back to selling what you were! Unfortunately it just doesn't work that way, and this is the harsh reality we have all have to face.

Are there ways that you can try to expedite the process and auto list, use same verbage on ads, same pics, etc? Sure. Will you most likely get flagged and suspended. YES. Then everything you will have done - paying for the verified accts, making listings, opening a bank acct, etc etc will all have been in vain. And will all be forever tagged and can no longer be used. Then you'd be at square 1 again, starting over from scratch.

You have to understand, when you start your new stealth account that to eBay you want to appear as just regular Joe Schmo listing things around your house. You in no way want to seem like a professional selling from a business any time soon. Unless you want to draw major red flags from eBay, and more importantly PayPal. With fast sales within the first 90 days, you will most definitely draw a hold or suspension from PayPal. A suspension that you likely will not be able to come back from on that acct.

I am speaking from experience - yes I had hundreds of listings on my real 11yr old eBay. And I am nowhere near even having that amount of listings back up yet.

To sum up - accept that you will have to take the next few months as a hit. After time does pass, be careful, follow the guide and even at that time - slow and steady.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ernest2449 For This Useful Post:
dachilla (02-09-2018)
  #18  
Old 02-09-2018
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,583
Thanks: 502
Thanked 1,478 Times in 1,187 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

It is not that we favour ebays rules, it is that you cannot be exempt from them just like we are not exempt.....some forumers come here and think they are special

You mention how to proceed and to do it properly, I agree, study stealth and start again completely new, a good idea is to have 2 or 3 unlinked accounts...

You have had some great advice
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-09-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 14
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

I think your concerns are very valid and to the point, if you have just one account and you made it a few days ago. In this case you need to go slow.

However you can increase the speed by:

a) buying a bunch of ready accounts (I don't mind spending a few thousand on accounts)
b) taking a day off and setting up tens of accounts
c) getting some aged or "forgotten" accounts

and spreading the your listings between them.

There is no need to go slow at all. The process can be hastened. It does not mean one will rush the process and make mistakes along the way. It just means that there is alway a better way and there is always room for optimization.

We are all here because we were at one point suspended by ebay. But we were stubborn, we refused to budge, we found a way to get back. Why stop at that? Why not find the best and fastest way to get back?

Last edited by TheWicker; 02-09-2018 at 10:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-09-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 120
Thanks: 44
Thanked 29 Times in 19 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

An old saying - "you can lead the horse to water but can't make them drink it."

Is everything you said above, in theory, true and possible? Yes. Would I (or probably anyone on this forum) recommend you do the stated processes as you are just learning stealth, even with the guide? A resounding NO.

You WILL make mistakes while doing your first account(s). Will likely be the smallest of mistakes - but that is all it takes to get linked and suspended. Why not try one account for 3 months or so as you learn and actually try the process, instead of as you suggested buy a bunch of accounts and do all at once? The way I am outlining you run the risk of only burning 1 account, whereas doing your way will likely burn several and cost thousands of dollars.

If I don't know how to drop an engine out of a car why would I read a couple posts and a short book about it then go try to do it on several Corvettes at the same time right out the gate??

As oompaloompa mentioned, you are getting some great FREE advice here from users trying to spell out possible issues and save you the time and trouble that we have all experienced. But unfortunately it seems as if your mind is already made. We'll see your next posts I'm sure after (hopefully not, but very likely yes) things go awry.

Best of luck.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-09-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 14
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

Thanks, you seem like a person with a genuine interest in keeping me (or others) out of trouble.

I can assure you though that I will be good! As mentioned I am not new to this game, I am just new to the forum and to the specific stealth of ebay. I've done lots of different things in the past which required stealth. Things like craiglist, botnets, etc. I know what's going on behind (well you are never 100%).

I just bought the guide to find little nuggets or ideas inside the book or the forum on how other people do things and because I think the owner deserves it for making this forum.

Last edited by TheWicker; 02-09-2018 at 11:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-09-2018
dachilla's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,109
Thanks: 267
Thanked 244 Times in 202 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: After 14 years eBay closed the account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWicker View Post


I don't think that I would need a bank account at all. I plan on purchasing bitcoins with paypal and then reselling bitcoins (for a small profit) back to my chosen payment receiving method, where I can normally withdraw. Or create an invoice at ccnow, pay it with the new paypal and cash out via ccnow. Or pay yourself via upwork... e-junkie is also most likely an option. These are just from top of my head, but there are many options as far as I can see. Or am I wrong somewhere?
You are wrong. Go to localbitcoins.com or wherever and check if they indeed accept Paypal and how high the fees are. Most likely the fees are somewhere in the 30% range or higher. So buying BTC with paypal means you'll lose 30% of your turnover! If you can live with tha, go aherad. no problem.

I am not sure about ccnow tho. But what I found out about them using a small forum search is that there are ppl having problems with it.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I just lost a years-old eBay account... jeffweico eBay Discussion! 46 07-03-2015 12:34 AM
PayPal account closed 4 years ago after billing snafu...Am I safe to get a new one? cg11 PayPal Talk 3 02-06-2015 04:11 PM
Closed down 4+ years ago on eBay. Married with new last name.. VelvetBunny eBay Suspensions 6 03-01-2014 07:47 PM
ebay suspended due to account 4 years ago btwo5 UK eBay Suspensions 8 07-21-2013 01:45 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts