New ebay has suspended after first listing - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-27-2019

Activity: 51%
Longevity: 44%
Default New ebay has suspended after first listing

Hello.

I have created eBay Stealth account.
IP is clean
Phone number is real
All canwas and webgl has blocked and changed.
New WmWare and user ID.

First of all i was created account about week ago, and just looking around on ebay. Then i was bought just random things on ebay ( 3-4 items ). After 3-4 days i was listed my first item for 2-5$ and right after 1-3min my account was limited and ebay has ask to confirm some information directly with them. Of course i was called and explain all what they ask, ( what im selling, what is my plans, where i get items, how i will ship them, what payment method im accept ) but after all that - Unfortenatly we cant reinstate your account. I have asked why - they told me we cannot disclose all information because you can use it agianst to ebay but what we can say is that cos your account can raising risks to ebay and other members.

When i was create account i was unable to use option buy it now ( request money imideatly ) because there was problems with linkinng paypal to ebay. It show as linked but there is not like before ****@gmail.com shows on ebay. Can it be main problem of account liitation ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-29-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: New ebay has suspended after first listing

Hello! The same thing happened to me. After first listing I got suspend. I call ebay and they told me that my paypal is not verified. But in paypal side everything is ok. Then I call ebay once again and they asked me some questions about my items for sale, post service that I will use etc. Then they told me everything is ok and I can use ebay. Goodluck. I put the item for sale again. The item appeared in the search after 25 hours and then my account suspended again. I call eBay once again. The told me that my account suspended forever. I really do not understand why. I used all new info, cards, phone....
maybe you have a solutiion already?
Old 09-29-2019

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 93%

Karlis,
whenyou said you bot something,what is your shipping address?
Old 09-30-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Karlis,
What you mean ?

I didnt get point of question.
Old 09-30-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makklm View Post
Hello! The same thing happened to me. After first listing I got suspend. I call ebay and they told me that my paypal is not verified. But in paypal side everything is ok. Then I call ebay once again and they asked me some questions about my items for sale, post service that I will use etc. Then they told me everything is ok and I can use ebay. Goodluck. I put the item for sale again. The item appeared in the search after 25 hours and then my account suspended again. I call eBay once again. The told me that my account suspended forever. I really do not understand why. I used all new info, cards, phone....
Same to me. Even if i build my account slowly ! Same thing always.
Old 09-30-2019

Maybe the reason is the following: eBay wants your PayPal fully verified with bank account for selling on their platform.?
Old 09-30-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Maybe the reason is the following: eBay wants your PayPal fully verified with bank account for selling on their platform.?
Hawe you tried this ? If you paypal is fully confirmed with bank can you link your paypal then to ebay > ?
Old 09-30-2019

No I did not try this. But as you can see there is a new feature in myeBay: verify PayPal.
Old 09-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Karlis,
Want to go over for dinner?
Old 09-30-2019

Longevity: 26%

I'm facing the same problem too.
Old 09-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
Hello.

I have created eBay Stealth account.
IP is clean
Phone number is real
All canwas and webgl has blocked and changed.
New WmWare and user ID.

You'd appear suspicious when you block webGL and canvas altogether.
Using a VM does NOT make you stealthier than using your regular \user account IF the VMs are identical clones.

If you're going to use VMs, learn to appear genuinely different without raising red flags.
Old 09-30-2019

Hello,

I recently got suspended from both eBay/PayPal without any actual fault on my end (unnecessary buyer returns, buyer damaged item, etc.). I'm kinda new to this stealth game. I've got a few questions if someone can please answer them:

Can I open another eBay/PayPal account under my own name but with different address, phone, IP etc. and would that work?
If I open an eBay account under another's name (or use a stealth account with made-up info), can I still use it to receive payments on a PayPal account under my own name? Will eBay consider that or take a look at that considering that eBay and PayPal are now separate companies?
I've read at a couple places that stealth accounts are usually created with f ake/made-up info. But I also read that on a new eBay account, eBay is gonna verify the identity of the owner by verifying the details from public records. Also, I read that for new accounts, PayPal is gonna ask for verification documents (like proof of ID and address, etc.) sooner than later. So, how's that gonna work in case I open an account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information?

Thanks for your help!
Old 09-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
What you mean ?

I didnt get point of question.
He asked what did you buy?

Old 09-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagadhanyamraju7 View Post
Hello,

I recently got suspended from both eBay/PayPal without any actual fault on my end (unnecessary buyer returns, buyer damaged item, etc.). I'm kinda new to this stealth game. I've got a few questions if someone can please answer them:

I've read at a couple places that stealth accounts are usually created with f ake/made-up info. But I also read that on a new eBay account, eBay is gonna verify the identity of the owner by verifying the details from public records. Also, I read that for new accounts, PayPal is gonna ask for verification documents (like proof of ID and address, etc.) sooner than later. So, how's that gonna work in case I open an account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information?

Thanks for your help!
You gonna get in a lotta trouble if you gonna keep posting the same post all the time.

Old 09-30-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Better not.

I recommend following the stealth guide for this.
It'll tell you exactly what to do and in what order.

Makes life a lot easier
Old 09-30-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
You gonna get in a lotta trouble if you gonna keep posting the same post all the time.

Sorry I don't mean to be a bother. But if people really wanna help me, why doesn't somebody answer my queries?
Old 09-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Sorry I don't mean to be a bother. But if people really wanna help me, why doesn't somebody answer my queries?
Because if you keep posting again and again, it can be a turn off to some ppl who actually have good experience who might want to provide guidance.
Old 09-30-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Because if you keep posting again and again, it can be a turn off to some ppl who actually have good experience who might want to provide guidance.
Like I said, I didn't mean to bother anyone. I posted in this thread because people were looking at this thread, so I thought somebody would actually answer me and help me. Nobody replied me on my original thread, thats' why I posted it again here.
Old 09-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Like I said, I didn't mean to bother anyone. I posted in this thread because people were looking at this thread, so I thought somebody would actually answer me and help me. Nobody replied me on my original thread, thats' why I posted it again here.
Ah ok patiently wait as ppl post
Old 09-30-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
what are you talking about? I just responded to you and to the thread... please follow my guidelines
Old 09-30-2019

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Why don't you listen to suggestions from others? Start with the stealth guide. Read it thoroughly as it'll answer all of your questions and provide you with the needed fundamentals to create and have success with stealth accounts. Also, read these forums for updates and even more useful information. Then if you still have questions, then ask.
Old 09-30-2019

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Same here.. all of my new accounts get suspended temporarily after first listing, I call in and they reinstate it, then about 24 hours later I get suspended again, call in again, then they tell me this suspension is permanent! I wonder what is going on...